Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:38 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,507,053 times

Advertisements

My daughter is 7. I would have to kill somebody. Just heartbreaking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 01:32 AM

18,126 posts, read 15,520,670 times
This is beyond my realm of understanding. I have to say the calipoppy hit it square...what kind of home life produced the 15 year old girl who would sell her 7 year old sister? What the Hell kid of 'party' was this, and how did she get herself invited, let alone sneak a 7 year old to it? Oh, fer sure, ifn' I was the father here, I'd be out for blood, but I'm thinking the father and mother both are not exactly the loving , caring, types. I'm leaning toward meth maggot scumbags, personally. What other type of varmint could be this apathetic about their childrens comings and goings

Old 04-04-2010, 02:05 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,584,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
This girl is younger than my niece. Just thinking about my niece...this is sick of course. Not only on the part of the step-sister but on the part of the sickos who participated. I mean, did not ONE of them step back & look around & think "this is beyond f'd up"??? How could any sane human being just allow this to happen, let alone participate in it?
The problem is and the reason we don't understand how this could happen is because we are trying to get our minds around a concept that is totally insane to us while forgetting that the individuals responsible are not even acting human anymore.

They are animals, pure and simple. Two legged hyenas who are preying on our innocents. And even if convicted they will never face any real punishment unless they are put into general population at the prison, which they probably won't be since the prison guards know they will be killed if they do.

And a few years down the line they will be released back into the public and most likely do another horrific thing to another innocent child and we will wring our hands and wonder what we should do.... and I answer that question with this.

What do we do with rabid dogs that threaten our children?

Old 04-04-2010, 02:41 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,438,297 times
I wish I could say it was unbelievable, but it is not. It is heartbreaking.

One of these guys is 19, the other 20. Judging by the cynical expressions on their faces, it doesn't look like this incident is their first arrest, does it? They look almost normal.

The 15 year old girl is being held in juvenile detention; she's got a sh**load of charges. The other three males who have been caught thus far as also in juvenile. Unfortunately, Tymberwulf is probably right. They'll be let out in a few years, especially the juveniles, and it continues...

NB: These pics are not copyrighted. They are from the Trenton NJ police department booking photos. They are public record.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Blinka2351/th_f4f7e98b.jpg (broken link)

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Blinka2351/th_b95f3881.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-04-2010, 02:44 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,882,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Something is utterly wrong with our young youth, can we not see this. Something is so drastically wrong for a crazed cold hearted Sister to do something of this magnitude to her younger Sister, good thing she is not my daughter, i would probably go to jail, if that were my younger daughter. How in the life of her, could she let this happen, to me this is beyond any understanding, but let me get this right, we are not suppose to scold our kids today, or spank them, even if they deserve it, is there something to this. Oour todays kids just plain spolied brats. In my book, there is no excuse in this world, for this Older Sister, to sit back and had let that happen, she is scum, and deserves to be punished, along with the Men who did this to the young girl.
Yeah, something is seriously wrong with our youth. It's a lack of good parenting. Like you pointed out, they are spoiled brats. They know there are ridiculous limits that parents aren't to cross. Teachers can't discipline, parents can't either. It's a real disservice to our kids.

And those men deserve some vigilante justice. They need to be castrated slowly without anesthesia, and beaten to a pulp. Then the police need to find em after. And then they hopefully get life in prison where they can rot out the rest of their days. The older sister is a tough one. She's so young, but old enough to know what she did. She deserves some prison time. The younger sister needs all the help she can get. Poor girl. And where are the parents?

Old 04-04-2010, 03:18 AM

640 posts, read 1,727,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Yeah, something is seriously wrong with our youth. It's a lack of good parenting. Like you pointed out, they are spoiled brats. They know there are ridiculous limits that parents aren't to cross. Teachers can't discipline, parents can't either. It's a real disservice to our kids.

And those men deserve some vigilante justice. They need to be castrated slowly without anesthesia, and beaten to a pulp. Then the police need to find em after. And then they hopefully get life in prison where they can rot out the rest of their days. The older sister is a tough one. She's so young, but old enough to know what she did. She deserves some prison time. The younger sister needs all the help she can get. Poor girl. And where are the parents?
You know some may think it may be much, but I am honestly for castrating sex offenders like these. They don't deserve to reproduce. It'll be better for the North American gene pool. I promise you these two will be beaten to a pulp in prison.

Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,124,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueseas123 View Post
You know some may think it may be much, but I am honestly for castrating sex offenders like these. They don't deserve to reproduce. It'll be better for the North American gene pool. I promise you these two will be beaten to a pulp in prison.
We had a similar conversation about people like this in the Arizona forum the other day. I think castration is too nice for these guys. I think they should take EVERYTHING off so they can never re-offend . It just kills me that anyone could be so evil.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:50 AM

8,274 posts, read 12,810,076 times
I hate to say it but the 15 yo was no stranger to sex...unfortunately people with no values have none to teach their kids. I wonder where the mother was. Where are the values of the guys that were at the party? Doesn't anyone worry about social diseases? even from a 15 yo... wow these kids are scary!

Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 AM

530 posts, read 777,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
This is beyond my realm of understanding. I have to say the calipoppy hit it square...what kind of home life produced the 15 year old girl who would sell her 7 year old sister? What the Hell kid of 'party' was this, and how did she get herself invited, let alone sneak a 7 year old to it? Oh, fer sure, ifn' I was the father here, I'd be out for blood, but I'm thinking the father and mother both are not exactly the loving , caring, types. I'm leaning toward meth maggot scumbags, personally. What other type of varmint could be this apathetic about their childrens comings and goings
I agree with you and Calipoppy, I wonder if the 15 year old has been sexually abused.....this whole thing is beyond sick and sad.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:04 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,446,499 times
In all honesty, what angers me the most about this incident is that there wasn't just one (1) individual who violated this child, it was a series of people: her own sister, multiple men/boys at at party and the other party-goers who allowed it to happen.

How have these people become so desensitized to right & wrong and the suffering of another that any/all of those people would allow the rape of a child by multiple men?

What type of household was that 15 year old raised in that she had no protective instinct toward her 7 year old sister? Where was the mother? Where was the father? Was there any prior indication that the older sister had/or would cause harm to the younger child?

After reading about the location where this crime took place, that cesspool of a building should be torn down. These housing projects are a petri dish for crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies