Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,750,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
p.s...Anyone who calls me a nutball or anyone else for asking questions....then show me the answer, so that the question will stop....where is the original birth certificate or is there an explanation of what happened to it?
The original birth certificate is locked in a records vault in Hawaii. When people request their birth certificate from the state, they get a document that is legally recognized as a birth certificate, with a seal, but is not an exact duplicate of the original, because Hawaii, like most other states, has gone to electronic records. Obama's birth certificate, that was shown on his website, was a legal document.

And he got a passport, got a driver's license, got a social security number, all after showing government authorities his birth certificate. He may have had to produce his birth certificate to get married, I don't know if Illinois law requires that or not, but some states do. So, were all these government authorities in on the conspiracy?

Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,772,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
"We" want to see?

"We" being a bunch of people who refuse to accept the State of Hawaii's affirmation, explicitly stating that the President was born in Hawaii. He released a valid birth certificate, which was further validated by state authorities and the Governor of Hawaii, and this bunch of people refuse to accept it. Why bother to release anything else? This "we" you're talking about aren't going to accept any documentation as valid. It's always going to be a conspiracy, a fraud, a question mark. Because you don't want him to be President. It has nothing to do with his eligibility.

Where is the original though...i have mine and i have the other one...and if he doesnt have his...he didnt explain where it went or what happened as he paid $800,000 in legal fees in court cases

we the majority....you land in the minority according to the polls who approve of Obama

Old 04-02-2010, 07:51 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,642,706 times
Quote:
Nope..I was referring to the guy in the main story of this thread who doesn't want to continue service until Obama can prove he was born in the U.S.

I'm just defending his side of it because that's the way me and a lot of other people think...I've brought up points about how Obama would rather ease a racial tension to make himself look good than to answer the questions of a soldier who serves in his Army..and i brought up the fact that Obama spent $800,000 in legal fees instead of spending $400 last year to show his document which he eventually showed...doesn't make sense to me why you would waste all that money....but more people are out there willing to risk their own freedom for the truth but these people who preceded me wouldn't risk theirs for anything because if they would then they would understand what this soldier is trying to prove, but they can't grasp the sacrifice he is making because they don't understand anything but to follow blindly

I understand exactly how you feel.
But Obama's true character will come out though if he lets this soldier go down the tubes. We will see it and so will all of our troops.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:52 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,425,837 times
Quote:
The original birth certificate is locked in a records vault in Hawaii. When people request their birth certificate from the state, they get a document that is legally recognized as a birth certificate, with a seal, but is not an exact duplicate of the original, because Hawaii, like most other states, has gone to electronic records. Obama's birth certificate, that was shown on his website, was a legal document.

And he got a passport, got a driver's license, got a social security number, all after showing government authorities his birth certificate. He may have had to produce his birth certificate to get married, I don't know if Illinois law requires that or not, but some states do. So, were all these government authorities in on the conspiracy?
There you go again, throwing logic on the raging fires of birther madness. Will you never learn?

Old 04-02-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
This active duty army officer wants the courts to settle the matter regarding Obama's natural born citizenship status. This is not going to go away by bringing up past presidents.

The challenge has been made and Obama needs to respond.
Actually, Obama doesn't.

Hawaii confirms that Obama was born there. No court is going to challenge a U S State over the veracity of its claim. If the state confirms it, the court will accept the state's authority. Not accepting the state's authority would be tantamount to discrediting the birth certificates of the millions of individuals who've been born in Hawaii since the island became a state.

Past Presidents actually do matter, as they establish precedent for legally recognizing gentlemen who only had one American parent. If in the past that met the standard of natural-born citizen, then your army officer would have to make a case of why the standard should be changed. There is no legitimate argument that can be made to change the standard.

This officer has been misled by whomever he consulted for advice. He's tossed his career away. Hopefully, for him, he will simply be dishonorably discharged, and his professional credentials will allow him to continue on in the medical profession.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:06 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,150,938 times
Quote:
Actually, Obama doesn't.

Hawaii confirms that Obama was born there. No court is going to challenge a U S State over the veracity of its claim. If the state confirms it, the court will accept the state's authority. Not accepting the state's authority would be tantamount to discrediting the birth certificates of the millions of individuals who've been born in Hawaii since the island became a state.

Past Presidents actually do matter, as they establish precedent for legally recognizing gentlemen who only had one American parent. If in the past that met the standard of natural-born citizen, then your army officer would have to make a case of why the standard should be changed. There is no legitimate argument that can be made to change the standard.

This officer has been misled by whomever he consulted for advice. He's tossed his career away. Hopefully, for him, he will simply be dishonorably discharged, and his professional credentials will allow him to continue on in the medical profession.
Actually the courts have rule that people like this Army officer do not have standing to challenge the qualifications of the president to assume office. The President established his eligibility state by state when his name was placed on the ballot. He's been sworn in, only the Congress of the United States can remove him before the next election.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 AM

Quote:
An original birth certificate has a nurse's signature on it...it is the one your parent takes home after you are born...i too had some incompetent person deny me from getting a driver license because the document i had ever since i was born was not seen as the real one because they said the process changed due to identity thefts and they no longer take the real certificates that are signed at birth.....now Obama does have a technically legal document approved by corruption, but he does not have that document that is signed by a nurse...i have both ...and u have both, but Obama/Sotoero only has the new one...Where is the one from his birth?
My original birth certificate doesn't have a nurse's signature, or a doctor's signature, doesn't have the time of birth, etc. Just because yours does, doesn't mean that everyone's does.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,616,443 times
Quote:
An original birth certificate has a nurse's signature on it...it is the one your parent takes home after you are born...i too had some incompetent person deny me from getting a driver license because the document i had ever since i was born was not seen as the real one because they said the process changed due to identity thefts and they no longer take the real certificates that are signed at birth.....now Obama does have a technically legal document approved by corruption, but he does not have that document that is signed by a nurse...i have both ...and u have both, but Obama/Sotoero only has the new one...Where is the one from his birth?
My original birth certificate doesn't have a nurse's signature on it nor do those of any of my four children. All have the signature of the attending physician, but no nurse.

And, just wondering, for home births, whose signature is valid then? Usually a midwife, certainly not to be confused with a 'nurse.'

Old 04-02-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Where is the original though...i have mine and i have the other one...and if he doesnt have his...he didnt explain where it went or what happened as he paid $800,000 in legal fees in court cases

we the majority....you land in the minority according to the polls who approve of Obama
It doesn't matter where his original copy is. All that matters is that he produced a legally valid birth certificate. Which the state of Hawaii has explicitly declared to be legally valid proof of the President's birth in Hawaii.

And the $800,000 is bogus.

And people who don't think the President was a natural-born citizen ARE a minority. Approval of the President's performance is a separate issue.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:25 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,772,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
My original birth certificate doesn't have a nurse's signature on it nor do those of any of my four children. All have the signature of the attending physician, but no nurse.

And, just wondering, for home births, whose signature is valid then? Usually a midwife, certainly not to be confused with a 'nurse.'

so we are narrowing this down to my error in who's signature is supposed to be on it?...lol...well my error...but that's what I meant...and Obama doesn't have a signature on his document from an attending physician....so we can all continue hating on each other here but everyone knows the document Obama has at the current moment is legal...but my question is where is the one with the signature from ...the "attending physician"?...lol..thanks for clearing my error in definition up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies