Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If unemployment is greater than 10% in 2012-options are
Re-elect Obama- Bush caused everything and will cause everything 1 5.56%
Re-elect Obama- his policies need more time 8 44.44%
Re-elect Obama- I don't care about unemployment 0 0%
Dump Obama- I want unemployment low 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 06:53 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Yeah, right. Then you would have done a public poll to expose the right wingers voting here.

?????? Just curious. It appears as though most, from these comments, will vote for Obama even if unemployment is 10% or greater. I am just interested in responses.

So far the poll favors "dump Obama" , but most of the sentiments posted here are essentially that they will vote for him regardless of the unemployment number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,658,299 times
As others have said, it's way too early to tell. I have yet to see a decent Republican to go against Obama in '12. Then again, that's also too early to tell as well. I would say that if the job market is still in similar shape by then, then I would have to see what the Republican candidate is about and go from there. I'm still way too wary to just hand the keys back to those guys though. It would definitely make Obama's campaign much more difficult and it would be difficult for me to support him again. I may just go third party.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
My guess is Sept 2112 the UE number will be about 8.5%. Going down, but it will take several years to get out of the mess left him by Bush and Repubs failure to deal with an Economy, that was not strong, as McCain believed, as did and Heritage Foundation and Bush and Cheney and all Repubs in Congress. So yes I will vote for Obama again. Hey, maybe Michele will run in 2016 and 2020.
The economy WAS strong.

You're gona blame Bush if the unemployment is at 8.5% 4 years after he left office? LOLs. That's pathetic.

Obama said it would not go above 8% under his watch. It has and you already plan on blaming Bush years from now? LOLs.

Obama, if we hold him to standards he set, is the one failing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies