Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:56 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,094 times

Advertisements

I thought all the anti Obama doctors were leaving health care to become greeters at Walmart. So much for that lie.

This guy is a urologist right? He sounds like a d !ck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,370 times
You know what this kind of thing is going to lead to right? The Federal Occupying Force is going to pass a "law" to prohibit discrimination against looters, thieves, and thugs.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:58 PM

223 posts, read 169,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Just because you are unaware of people not contributing to the benefit of collectivists does not mean that it doesn't occur. I personally avoid doing anything that would benefit known collectivists in any way whatsoever. I have no responsibility to help my enemy.
So you have no proof of the statements made, and in your fear or anger or something, you're making things up and saying "it could happen" - that's neither discussion nor rational.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 PM

223 posts, read 169,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It is not my problem if you choose not to read the new law. Look it up for yourself. It is there.

I notice you only challenge me and not the poster who states everything stays the same. Why is that? Blinded by your bias perhaps?
You made an assertion that you can't prove so you're trying to discredit the person who asked the question.
Very interesting.
It doesn't exist, that's why you can't find it.
Nice try though, no points.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 PM

10,832 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
Florida doctor tells Obama supporters to go elsewhere for medical care - OrlandoSentinel.com

I've seen it all now. I guess he's protected by the first amendment freedom of speech. I wonder how the medical board will handle this situation. His wife is a lawyer so I assume he consulted with her before posting this sign.
Good for him!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieMame View Post
So you have no proof of the statements made, and in your fear or anger or something, you're making things up and saying "it could happen" - that's neither discussion nor rational.
Actually, I was addressing that there is indeed a deep hatred of looters, thugs, and thieves among those who prefer freedom rather than collectivism.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:04 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
Florida doctor tells Obama supporters to go elsewhere for medical care - OrlandoSentinel.com

I've seen it all now. I guess he's protected by the first amendment freedom of speech. I wonder how the medical board will handle this situation. His wife is a lawyer so I assume he consulted with her before posting this sign.
"The outspoken Grayson described Cassell's sign as 'ridiculous.'

"'I'm disgusted,' he said. 'Maybe he thinks the Hippocratic Oath says, "Do no good." If this is the face of the right-wing in America, it's the face of cruelty…Why don't they change the name of the Republican Party to the Sore Loser Party.'"

Old 04-01-2010, 11:36 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I wonder how much politics actually comes up during the course of a urology exam. Seems to me he is blowing smoke.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:40 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wonder how much politics actually comes up during the course of a urology exam. Seems to me he is blowing smoke.
Dont you get the feeling he's not really a very committed doctor?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
If he happens to perform abortions he's already used to being on guard.
Urologists usually don't deal with FEMALE reproductive organs, lol.

Male yes, urinary yes, female no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies