Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 12:21 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
I didn't see any Republicans in those behind closed-door meetings run by Satan.
You can't seem to come to grips with the fact that DemoncRats did not ask for any Republican participation or ideas!

This Loser DeathCare Bill is owned entirely by the DemocRats and in November they will pay a heavy price at the polls! (...and for many years to come I hope!)
Then you just weren't watching/listening/hearing their statements/comments/press releases.

Or you're only listening to Mr. "Uniformed"...Extraordinarily un-Intelligence Broadcasting...sums it up nicely.

Limbaugh: "I was not wrong, I was just uninformed" | Media Matters for America

Have a great day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 12:46 PM

805 posts, read 774,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I respectfully beg to differ with you. The bill was formulated and drafted in committee first, prior to being let out to general assembly. There were many repubs who were members of those committees. That's one of the reasons why it took so long. Repubs stonewalled in committee and blocked every effort to move the bill forward. Sen. Grassley comes to mind.
You either don't know what you are talking about and/or are Lying!

Any recommdations in commitee made by Republican members were VOTED DOWN along party lines. None got passed because the DemoncRats control all the committees. duhh!

Watch the hearings on CSPAN sometime and get educated! sheeesh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies