Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,800,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Now dont bring up how much Obama is similar to Bush we cant have that. We must keep believing that Obama is not like Bush

Thanks for sharing the article

Exactly..people actually believe that Bush and Obama aren't out for the same agenda....i remember the words of Bush's father..and the agenda that him and the rest of these puppets want to implement into our society......

George Bush Sr. calls for this agenda

YouTube - New World Order

Bill Clinton calls for this agenda

YouTube - Bill Clinton "We need a New World Order"

Henry Kissinger calling for this agenda

YouTube - Henry Kissinger New World Order 2007

Barrack Obama/Sotoero calling for this agenda

YouTube - Obama's New World Order Speech

NWO confirmed

YouTube - Still don't believe there's a New World Order?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 07:00 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,552,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
On this board, I'm right on the money.

SO within the last hour, you've personally spoken to every Lefty on this board? No, thats funny money you have dear.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:05 AM

2,847 posts, read 2,527,780 times
Quote:
The left kool aid drinkers will interpret things to their slant, the facts are not important.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:11 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,337,675 times
Quote:
Monopoly money.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:16 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,865,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Funny, I actually recall something totally different on these threads. When we do make the correlation between Bush and Obama, we're told this is NOT ABOUT BUSH...Bush is no longer President yada yada yada
Talk about Bush for what Bush did. What Bush said. The problem comes in when people wanna pass the buck from Obama to Bush for Obamas own actions

Example Obama spending whats brought up Bush. Bush spent. Well yes he did but does that mean we ignore Obamas.

Obama lying. Well Bush lied. Well yes he did but now what about Obama lies?

Obama was once again say the war but Bush started them so they are his wars not Obama.

Obama promised transparency. He once again isnt living up to that promise but remember when everyone including me had a problem with this. Well the problem seems to be over now that Obama is president. This is no longer an issue for some.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:17 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,033,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Monopoly money.
So...you haven't bother to tell us how much this bothers you. You know, the most transparent and open administration ever, that told us how bush was abusing his power, that told us how wiretapping was criminal, that told us if he were elected, all that would "change".

As we can see by this story and numerous others, nothing really has changed and in some cases, its gotten worse.

No opinion on the story?

Old 04-02-2010, 07:27 AM

37,814 posts, read 41,116,416 times
Quote:
So...you haven't bother to tell us how much this bothers you. You know, the most transparent and open administration ever, that told us how bush was abusing his power, that told us how wiretapping was criminal, that told us if he were elected, all that would "change".

As we can see by this story and numerous others, nothing really has changed and in some cases, its gotten worse.

No opinion on the story?
You forgot "snitch@whitehouse.gov," one of the early Obama administration efforts (AKA flag@whitehouse.gov) where you were encouraged to turn people in for not agreeing with them on Obamacare.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:30 AM

52,948 posts, read 34,795,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Yeah I get a kick out of the ones who can't keep up. EVERYTHING is monitored, including this board.
I love the militiamen, so concerned about the ZOG coming for thier guns, but they sign up for the Tim McVeigh Rally on April 19th, on the internet.

Making a list checking it twice, gonna find out......
boy, that rally has certainly got boompa shrieking like a 12-year-old girl at a jonas brothers concert

Quote:
I guess those guys won't be able to make the big Tim McVeigh Memorial Cross Burning in Virginia on April 19th.
Quote:
I was looking at the web sight for the Tim McVeigh Memorial Shootem up and Cross burning in Virginia on April 19th.
Quote:
Do you have some evidence or are you just trying to rev up the crowd for Tim McVeigh Day.
Quote:
Take that up to the Tim McVeigh get together and Cross Burning on April 19th in Virginia, I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to agree with you.
Quote:
Jest wait til the Tim McVeigh Day Shoot'em Up and Cross burning on April 19th, Cantor will find out he's not whatb they consider a "Real American"
Quote:
I just can't wait for the Tim McVeigh Memorial Shoot em Up and cross Burning on April 19th (OKC day) in Virginia.
Quote:
Maybe we can have a shootout at the Tim McVeigh Memorial Shootem up on April 19th
Quote:
Take that speech to the Tim McVeigh, 2nd Amendment Rally in Virginia on April 19th. bring you gun and your sheet and hood
some things just continue to sound neuron-crushingly idiotic no matter how many times they're bleated.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:05 AM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times
Quote:

You may be 'right', correct is another issue entirely.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,552,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Talk about Bush for what Bush did. What Bush said. The problem comes in when people wanna pass the buck from Obama to Bush for Obamas own actions

Example Obama spending whats brought up Bush. Bush spent. Well yes he did but does that mean we ignore Obamas.

Obama lying. Well Bush lied. Well yes he did but now what about Obama lies?

Obama was once again say the war but Bush started them so they are his wars not Obama.

Obama promised transparency. He once again isnt living up to that promise but remember when everyone including me had a problem with this. Well the problem seems to be over now that Obama is president. This is no longer an issue for some.

Not sure anyone said ignore, what i've seen is folks pointing to same ole rhetoric same old politics, also I haven't seen where anyone stated on these boards or any other board that any problems were over now that Obama is the President. What I have seen is the tit for tat back and forth nit picking between both sides. The bottom line, right or wrong, Not one politician can live up to their campaign bs. Transparency, yeah right...It can not be done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies