Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No, it didn't....I nailed the "I like Sarah because she isn't Obama/Pelosi/or any other Democrat" theme quite well and accurately.
LMAO, NO, you did not. My point is that the Palin haters all swoon over the likes of Pelosi (I did not even mention Obama) I am looking at this from a gender specific viewpoint, and what female 'role models' look like on both political sides. You ain't even close! I question the intelligence of folks who rail on and on , trashing Sarah Palin, yet hold up a woman like Nancy Pelosi. Pot meet Kettle, if you will. You didn't "nail" a friggin thing, though I find your assumption that you did to be a shining example of left wing elitism, par exelance. Steroetyping, self deifying, delusion of superior intellect, all traits of the far left. . Sarah Palin appeals to rural conservatives, because she has the air of being just that, a rural conservative. Just as Pelosi appeals to 'progressive' urban elitists. Yet, I don't see near as many threads devoted to trashing Pelosi as I do ones trashing Palin. I merely find it entertaining how Palin just burrs the leftists cinch. LMAO, I could go and start an "I love Palin" thread, and I betcha the first ten replies would be from leftists slinging all manner of vile names. It's hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,113,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
LMAO, NO, you did not. My point is that the Palin haters all swoon over the likes of Pelosi (I did not even mention Obama) I am looking at this from a gender specific viewpoint, and what female 'role models' look like on both political sides."""

Well, I'm not a sexist like you.....I judge people as people.

You ain't even close! I question the intelligence of folks who rail on and on , trashing Sarah Palin, yet hold up a woman like Nancy Pelosi. Pot meet Kettle, if you will. You didn't "nail" a friggin thing, though I find your assumption that you did to be a shining example of left wing elitism, par exelance. Steroetyping, self deifying, delusion of superior intellect, all traits of the far left. . Sarah Palin appeals to rural conservatives, because she has the air of being just that, a rural conservative. Just as Pelosi appeals to 'progressive' urban elitists. Yet, I don't see near as many threads devoted to trashing Pelosi as I do ones trashing Palin. I merely find it entertaining how Palin just burrs the leftists cinch. LMAO, I could go and start an "I love Palin" thread, and I betcha the first ten replies would be from leftists slinging all manner of vile names. It's hilarious.
Boy, I sure got your knickers in a twist...

""""Palin haters all swoon over the likes of Pelosi """

Of course you have NO proof of that silly statement. I have never swooned over Pelosi...I leave swooning to Palin lovers and their uncontrolled lust.

You ain't even close! I question the intelligence of folks who rail on and on , trashing Nancy Pelosi, yet hold up a woman like Sarah Palin. Pot meet Kettle, if you will. You didn't "nail" a friggin thing, though I find your assumption that you did to be a shining example of right wing elitism, par excellence. Stereotyping, self deifying, proud of inferior intellect, sexist, all traits of the Repugs. . Nancy Pelosi appeals to intelligent people, because she has the air of being just that. Just as Palin appeals to regressive, bible-thumping, cave dwelling neocons. I see many threads devoted to trashing Pelosi . I merely find Palin entertaining . LMAO, I could go and start an "I love Pelosi" thread, and I betcha the first ten replies would be from Repugs slinging all manner of vile names. .... hilarious

Old 04-05-2010, 09:57 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,037,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
.............. in large measure because he couldn't lead an ant parade with a bag full of jelly donuts.
Oh, really? Guess you missed the inauguration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies