Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 09:29 PM

29,934 posts, read 18,495,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Can you clearly delineate how this is happening, or are you yet another poster that offers nothing more than empty rhetoric?
Sure. Liberals never believe the truth anyway. You will still be an Obama supporter up to the time they kick in your front door and haul you away.

Left-Wing Icon: America Is Still Headed Towards Fascism Under Obama

http://economictrendsjournal.com/blo...ssolini-obama/

http://townhall.com/columnists/BenSh..._union_address

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31701

Of course he is a fascist. Wake up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2010, 09:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,446,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
You seriously wonder why? I don't believe you, you know exactly why; he's expanding the government at an unheard of pace, expanding our debt to record amounts, trampling our civil liberties, etc.....Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's actually because of the color of his skin. When in doubt play the race card. You go girlfriend, you play that race card, you race card player you.

Your post just proved exactly what you are too. Thank you for being honest about it.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:45 PM

41,815 posts, read 50,792,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Yeah, you should say more, like what year was this....
If I remember correctly the writer of this letter was high level excec, might even had been CEO and retired during the same time all the people that started at the P&G plant started retiring millionaires. Late 80's or early 90's. Some of them only worked there 20 years.

I don't know what the current situation is and really irrelevant to this topic, I know my brother was making about $22 to $25 per hour with benefits after about 3 or 4 years there when he left. The benefit package was quite substantial, medical, stock options etc.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,342,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Yeah, you should say more, like what year was this. Because P7G is so big now, from picking up many other companies and folding them under the P&G name that they are so diluted. The employees now are certainly not millionaires, and some, like my sister, for instance are on the losing end of the deal....

That is because she doesn't think long term future. She wants it now.

Had she taken stock options instead of a little more in each paycheck, she would realize the choice she made, was hers to make.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:55 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,683,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Your post just proved exactly what you are too. Thank you for being honest about it.
Apparently a race card player can not decipher satire and sarcasm. You go girlfriend; you race card playin', no sarcasm decipherin', race card player you.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Apparently a race card player can not decipher satire and sarcasm. You go girlfriend; you race card playin', no sarcasm decipherin', race card player you.

When you come up with something that qualifies as "sarcasm" let me know. Until then aren't you late for a meeting?

Here's your little outfit.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:05 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,882,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
He should have cut to the chase and just said "You scare me President Obama because you are BLACK"

instead he rants on and on
You race-card people are transparent, and try so hard to divert and distract from the real issues. It is insulting to all sides. You insult the intelligence of those who disagree with O, and you insult yourself by trying a played out tactic. No one buys it, so give it up.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
You race-card people are transparent, and try so hard to divert and distract from the real issues. It is insulting to all sides. You insult the intelligence of those who disagree with O, and you insult yourself by trying a played out tactic. No one buys it, so give it up.
The real insult is the hatred of President Obama by individuals trying to hide under the guise of the phony Tea Party rhetoic of being "anti-tax". I would call that cowardly.

No one is buying it. Give it up and be honest about the truth.

Nothing changes the fact that the T.E.A. Party ha nothing to say when GWB was crashing the nation into an iceberg like it was the Titanic. These so-called concerned citizens sat around and did nothing. Said nothing. But all of a sudden (Nov 4th, 2008 at approximately 10:00pm PST) the Tea Party forms to challenge "gov't waste". Bunch of liars and crybabies.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:15 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,683,746 times
Quote:
When you come up with something that qualifies as "sarcasm" let me know. Until then aren't you late for a meeting?

Here's your little outfit.
Uh, that would be for Robert Byrd, the only current senator to be a former KKK Grand Wizard and a democrat. The ones that are always posting racist comments on this forum; you, Upton, Pad crasher, KevK, are all radical leftists. You believe that all black Americans should act and think alike, and just shut up and vote democrat.

The last defense of the defeated debater: Play the race card. How lazy and ironically, racist of you.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:28 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,882,796 times
Quote:
The real insult is the hatred of President Obama by individuals trying to hide under the guise of the phony Tea Party rhetoic of being "anti-tax". I would call that cowardly.

No one is buying it. Give it up and be honest about the truth.

Nothing changes the fact that the T.E.A. Party ha nothing to say when GWB was crashing the nation into an iceberg like it was the Titanic. These so-called concerned citizens sat around and did nothing. Said nothing. But all of a sudden (Nov 4th, 2008 at approximately 10:00pm PST) the Tea Party forms to challenge "gov't waste". Bunch of liars and crybabies.
I can't speak for tea-partiers nor repubs, as I am neither. Nor I have I ever voted for a repub. I don't watch nor listen to right wing propoganda. Yet, I have determined that O is a parasite to this country. I don't care what political ideology one has, it should be apparent to all how foolish he is. GW set the bar to a new low, and somehow Obama took it another notch down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies