Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Maybe if BO set a new record for vacation time we wouldn't be setting new records for deficits?
He is surely making a grand attempt at doing just what you suggest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 12:10 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,074,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I seems to me that after 8 years of Bubba the Dems were very unhappy to hear the other guys blaming bubba for everything. Isn't that what is going on here? Of course, that large amount of money borrowed last year to pay off the good old Dems in pork that was called stimulus that stimulated nothing since the money wasn't used for anything to help our economy didn't cause any more deficit, did it?
Who or what was happy is irrelevant? Can you prove any of Bush's problems were a direct result of Clinton?

I know I can prove today's problems are a direct of Bush.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Maybe if BO set a new record for vacation time we wouldn't be setting new records for deficits?
Keynesian economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spending is all a result of whiping the massive bowell movement Bush took on this country. If he didn't set record vacation numbers none of this would be a problem.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Not too bad to listen to..he sung those words to the original tune fairly close.

My all time favorite though and still my #1 is "Obama Man".

YouTube - BOB&TOM TV: "Obama Man" by Greg Morton
That was certainly a well done one and I never fail to get a kick out of it. Thanks for putting it here to help a bit with the attempts to bury the good job done by those two amateurs. I love Morton.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Who or what was happy is irrelevant? Can you prove any of Bush's problems were a direct result of Clinton?

I know I can prove today's problems are a direct of Bush.
When will you perform that little trick with something other than saying that you know this or that? Get to it kid.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:15 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,093,497 times
I agree. It is a fine time for him to lead us...we could be going to hell in a hand basket with McCain/Palin getting more people killed, completely destroying our economy, driving us deeper in to financial collapse, engaging us in war with countries that are our allies, all while still claiming to be able to see Russia from their front porch, and that we should all just stick it out a little more.

It's a great time for ANYONE but those two or any REPUBLICAN to be in office! A great time.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
When will you perform that little trick with something other than saying that you know this or that? Get to it kid.
Deficit? Bush
2 front war? Bush
Soured world relations? Bush

Old 04-04-2010, 12:22 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Bigger deficit...Obama
More world hatred of US...Obama
More poverty and homlessness...Obama
More job loss....Obama
Do I blame Bush? For being a massive spender just like Obama...you betcha.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:25 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Yep, clean up the mess that was inherited. That is the most often heard part of Barack's speeches, I think. Did not the young man mention that blaming Bush when things don't go right? Yep, I think he sure did sing that.
Many like you and those kids swallowed the simple-minded propaganda that everything was fine until January 20, 2009. Why? How? I'd seriously like to know. Those kids might be too young and dumb to be any more than parrots but you're old enough to know better.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:27 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Are you that blind? Are you that brainwashed by Beck? Can you prove many of the problems in 2010 are not a direct result of Bush? Deficit? 2 front war? Enemies of the world?

There's a common underlying theme of people citing Bush's 8 years of presidency. There's a reason his approval rating is among the worst in American history. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Our economic problems are direct result of

CRA
NAFTA
China's permanent most favored nation trading status
GLBA
CFMA

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Democrats are Clueless on Freddie Mac Fannie Mae and the financial credit crisis.

Bush's wars?

YouTube - Democrats before Iraq War started....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies