Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 07:45 AM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
"The New Black Panthers say they will bear arms during the protest. As much as 250 members will show up in Jennings, according to the New Black Panthers.

In response to this, the Ku Klux Klan is also expected to make their presence known in Jennings on Monday."

Black Panthers, KKK to protest in Jennings - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Great. Let them kill each other and reduce the number of idiots in the US. Perhaps we could ask the same of our elected officials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,205,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
lol shut up........the original bp were so good the FBI and local police forces had to result to dirty tactics
I did not say they were good or bad just said they are what the democratic part is about

Old 04-05-2010, 09:03 AM

18,337 posts, read 26,427,339 times
Quote:
bp arent racist, a counter movement to white nationalism is not racist
They're both racists. The KKK are the white racists, the panthers the black racists. No difference between them except which race they consider superior.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 AM

18,337 posts, read 26,427,339 times
Quote:
The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people."

Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation: "There Is No New Black Panther Party"
You can believe whatever you want, but there is a group calling themselves the new black panthers that is a violent racist group.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:38 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,074,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
You can believe whatever you want, but there is a group calling themselves the new black panthers that is a violent racist group.

The BP are racist and violent. It's no surprise to see liberal supporting them.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:41 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,922,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
It is kind of like supporting the "least evil" party on Jerry Springer. The Klan are Republicans and the Panthers are either Democrats or apolitical.
That's ridiculous. You posted it to get Internet high-fives from your forum friends. The Klan are not Republicans historically, and you probably know that. Hopefully you got the rep points you were after.

As for me, I support both groups right to free speech and ONLY speech. They must keep their hands and all other physical items to themselves. I agree with neither, but have to accept the freedom of expression for both.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:43 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,205,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
That's ridiculous. You posted it to get Internet high-fives from your forum friends. The Klan are not Republicans historically, and you probably know that. Hopefully you got the rep points you were after.

As for me, I support both groups right to free speech and ONLY speech. They must keep their hands and all other physical items to themselves. I agree with neither, but have to accept the freedom of expression for both.
You are correct both groups were formed by democrats

Old 04-05-2010, 12:46 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,850,388 times
LOL at BP not racist or violent. They have been involved in several killings.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:51 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,922,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
You are correct both groups were formed by democrats
And I don't even care about that. I will support the freedom of expression for any group of people. Republicans. Democrats. Any race, and any religion, or no religion. Straight, Gay, Bi, Undecided; I don't care. I don't have to agree with them. I will support any person or any group when they have something to say.

My life as an American has no value if I don't support their right to speak so long as they break no laws.

But let them keep their hands and everything else to themselves. Speech is more powerful than anything else they can bring anyway, and that's the way it should be.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:56 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,815,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
have they hang/murder any white ppl yet
have they blew up anything, anything...
do they have numbers like the klan, no
are they pro american, no
are the klan pro american, yes

what makes this group racist...alot of ppl shoot off at the mouth and say X, MLK and other civil rights activist were racist these days

u calling me a liar or a fool, yes i know of this group. they have 0 ties to the original panther party..hence the word NEW!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies