Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Your entire righteous rant is invalidated by the bolded line. This is the crux of the issue for you as well then. So, once we have removed abortion completely off the taxpayer books (coming real soon!) you won't have anything more to say about it. I can't wait. This world would be a pretty awful place of the only objection to murder, rape, drug abuse, child abuse, etc. is the cost to the taxpayer of incarcerating the convicted felons after their taxpayer funded trials. BTW, I'm curious, as an actual dollar amount, how much of your yearly gross do you think actually paid for abortions obtained that year. A guess will do.

H
How come in libbie land, "right" now means "free"? Do I have right to a free cabride to the voting booth?

Libs need to get over their entitlement mentality. Nobody owes you squat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,155,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
But you will be the one committing murder, not me.
[Yawn] OK [/Yawn]

Old 04-07-2010, 10:38 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Pro choice. Pro woman. Pro freedom. Abortion does save the lives of women. All the more reason to keep it legal. Thank you for the link, OP!

Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Pro choice. Pro woman. Pro freedom. Abortion does save the lives of women. All the more reason to keep it legal. Thank you for the link, OP!
Kinda funny that you are in essence aborting off future liberals and feminists. But if I was self absorbed and only cared about what I wanted, I wouldn't care either.

YOU GO GRRRL!

Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Kinda funny that you are in essence aborting off future liberals and feminists. But if I was self absorbed and only cared about what I wanted, I wouldn't care either.

YOU GO GRRRL!
Kinda funny and even better when the aborted fetuses are males. Males are also aborted. Not just liberals but CONservtives have abortions too. I know you don't think but even you should know that. But I expect too much from people sometimes.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Your entire righteous rant is invalidated by the bolded line. This is the crux of the issue for you as well then
EXACTLY. It always comes down to money. "I don't want to pay for someone's abortion" and then, after that abortion hasn't been paid for, and the kid is now here, "There's no way you're going to make ME help that kid survive with MY money!"

So sick...all the gushy "It's all about the children" stuff is a cover...it's always about the cash...so so sad.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:54 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
The "crux of the issue" is the fact that I have been forced to pay for what I believe to be murder!
"The crux of the issue" is the fact that you are teaching our children that life is not important!
The "if it feels good, do it" mentality because you can always kill it.
Thank you so much for teaching this to our kids.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:57 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
The "crux of the issue" is the fact that I have been forced to pay for what I believe to be murder!
You really, and I mean really don't see how transparent your motives are here, do you?

Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
No I said those who oppose abortion rights are doing so illegally and in conflict with our Constitution. It's not the same thing.
That is not what you said. Change your words now and just say you want to change what you said. But this is not what you said

Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
the "crux of the issue" is the fact that i have been forced to pay for what i believe to be murder!
"the crux of the issue" is the fact that you are teaching our children that life is not important!
The "if it feels good, do it" mentality because you can always kill it.
Thank you so much for teaching this to our kids.
la de da im not listening! Its all about me me me and what i want want want!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies