Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 05:14 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,844,502 times

Advertisements

Finally the MSM, after wearing out their outrage about Democrats Massa (tickle party) and Rangel realize that REPUBLICAN Senator John Ensign, after his TV admission of BRIBERY and BF wife sex, MIGHT constitute a story.

The Las Vegas Sun reported today that the DOJ is moving closer to INDICTMENT of this dirtbag. I guess after the conviction and sentencing the OXYMORONIC Senate Ethics Committee will wake up and start investigating him.

I think this time they'll have all their ducks in a row so as not to do a "Senator Stevens".

I guess fellow dirtbags like Coburn and the rest of the "Christians" at the C Street House (aka tax dodge) will flock to his defense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 05:18 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,286,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Finally the MSM, after wearing out their outrage about Democrats Massa (tickle party) and Rangel realize that REPUBLICAN Senator John Ensign, after his TV admission of BRIBERY and BF wife sex, MIGHT constitute a story.

The Las Vegas Sun reported today that the DOJ is moving closer to INDICTMENT of this dirtbag. I guess after the conviction and sentencing the OXYMORONIC Senate Ethics Committee will wake up and start investigating him.

I think this time they'll have all their ducks in a row so as not to do a "Senator Stevens".

I guess fellow dirtbags like Coburn and the rest of the "Christians" at the C Street House (aka tax dodge) will flock to his defense.
Would you dare attack Jews the way you attack Christians?

Old 04-05-2010, 09:32 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,844,502 times
nononesense guy (belying his screenname) wrote;
Quote:
"Attack" Christians? I don't consider my post to be an attack on anyone. However I can understand your outrage about someone pointing out certain "facts" about someone who I can only suppose is one of your heroes or idols.

This D-bag plays the Christian card at every opportunity. Even after getting caught having an affair with his BEST FRIEND'S wife, admitting that he had "helped" (bribed) his best friend, admitting that some of these other CINOs (Christians in name only) had helped him cover up his crime. After all of that he still has the guts to say that he is morally superior to Bill Clinton.

My Lutheran minister Great Grandfather is spinning in his grave at the actions of these CINOs.

And to answer your question, yes, I'll call em as I see em!

Just out of curiosity, have you ever posted a similar question to the right wing posters on here who have called;

Obama a ni**er?
Pelosi a b***h?
John Lewis a race baiter?
Obama a liar?
Obama a traitor?
Obama a thief?
Obama a communist?
Obama a fascist?
Obama an enemy of the people?
Obama an enemy of the Constitution?
Obama a crook for "bribing" members of congress?
The Clintons murderers?
Obama a Kenyan?
Obama a monkey?
Michelle Obama a gorilla?
The Obama girls *****ninnies?

Please refer us to the postings where you have called out right wing posters for the above attacks.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:46 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,107,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Give me a break. The OP did not attack Christians or Christianity. The point that the OP was making is that these people that claim to be so righteous and so full of "family values" are really full of something else. Pointing out a persons hypocrisy as they hide behind the veil of religion is not "attacking" the religion.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,320,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Ensign has been in the news for months. You just read about it for the first time?

Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,129,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Ensign has been in the news for months. You just read about it for the first time?
It was just published today, for the first time, that "the DOJ is moving closer to INDICTMENT of this dirtbag." See OP.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:52 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,430,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Give me a break. The OP did not attack Christians or Christianity. The point that the OP was making is that these people that claim to be so righteous and so full of "family values" are really full of something else. Pointing out a persons hypocrisy as they hide behind the veil of religion is not "attacking" the religion.
Hate to say this, but i agree with you. So many righteous and so many that claim to be so religious, are very much full of it, i have seen this with my own eyes. Not all but some yes do, they are not what they seem.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,413,343 times
ahh, another sucker thread!

that's right, focusing on crap like this will get America back to where we need to be! good job. boo.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:49 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,320,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It was just published today, for the first time, that "the DOJ is moving closer to INDICTMENT of this dirtbag." See OP.
Of course Holder would like to take down a Republican senator - but there is nothing "new" about the news about Ensign.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:00 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,733,950 times
It is not the sex or drugs or fornicating that these guys do that irritates me. It is their forgetting that they are working for the citizens of their district and NOT for themselves. All the former entertainments are none of anyone's business unless they are part of a bribe or blackmail scheme currying favor. These guys have broken their oath to serve their people and that is inexcusable.

They should be removed from office and stripped of any real estate and/or financial assets and never be allowed to use the government again. I mean no pensions, passports or drivers licenses. They should become non-persons for their oath breaking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies