Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:44 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
WoW!! so a black person that doesnt agree with you is a prop.

I attend tea parties what have I done thats racist?
Any Black Person that would endorse, support, recommend, etc, an organization that was called Black People racist names, hold up signs showing a highly educated and moral black man as a dirty witch doctor sitting in the dirt with a bone through his nose, any organization that doesn't like the President's policies and claim to be "non-racist" yet compare his policies to endorsing "White Slavery", parading the confederate flag around and calling for blood, wearing guns and threatening to return with them loaded next time.

Claiming to have been around since Bush yet never being heard of until Barrack Obama becomes President.

You ask me what YOU have done?...I don't know you so I never made a claim about you...however if you have seen some of the signs that I have seen and some of the behaviors I have witnessed and not spoken out against them, then you would be guilty of enabling the racist behavior by claiming you have no control over it.

A Black Person is a prop when their race, culture, and heritage is insulted and they refuse to address it in order to not be seen as "the angry black person" or "going along to get along"!!!

You and I may agree on 90% of something but the moment you call me a ni@@er, or insinuate that I'm a monkey, or dumb witch doctor, or other insulting objects, all collaborations between us would be off...to have black people attending tea parties and well aware that this stuff is going on, yet refuse to address it and continue to accept the position they have been handed....yes they are a prop.

Their behavior, their undertones and blatant racism, their purposeful distortion of facts, misinformation, and character assassination, gives me all the evidence to know that this group definitely is not for me or any other black who refuses to be seen as a set prop!!

I stand by my statement, what would you consider someone who would subject themselves to this position?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 05:45 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Where is the outrage for the insults Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas deals with to this day? When syndicated columnist Julianne Malveaux said that she hoped Justice Thomas’ wife serves him “lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel.“, where was the media then?

When Justice Janice Rogers Brown and Dr. Condoleeza Rice were the subject of racist caricatures by cartoonists working for major metropolitan newspapers, where was the media then?

When Ken Blackwell and Michael Steele respectively ran for statewide office and had Oreo cookies thrown at them, where was the media coverage and condemnation?

» So, ‘Voicemails Expose Left’s Racism’… Where’s The MSM Been All This Time? - Big Government

Where is the outrage for that racism from the left? I dont see thread after thread about that calling democrats racist.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:48 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Protester Shouts ‘White Boy’ at Tea Party Speaker

So yelling president Obama white boy its president Obama white boy is that racist? Or not because its against a white person.
Breitbart.tv » Flashback: Protester Shouts ‘White Boy’ at Tea Party Speaker

I will be waiting to see the outrage from the left over the racism against this white person and insisting that all democrats are racist

Old 04-11-2010, 06:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
The problem is us!! We become democrats because momma said so.....because cuzzin say so..... we are programed from birth to believe nothing else! And what has it gotten us??? Nothing!! Policies that keep us dependent! Empty promises and White liberals like Mathews that pander to our sensibilities! Nothing gets votes like going into a black church and talkin' like a fiery preacher! Nothing gets black vorters like saying that white folks are racists, when you're white too. Just ask Cohen in Memphis.

YouTube - Tennessee Rep. Steven Cohen Calls Tea Party Racist !!!

He's in Memphis (my hometown) his whole district is 80 percent black!! The former Mayor of Memphis is trying to unseat him.......that guy is black! so pull out the stops!! "I'M LIKE YA'LL, SEE?"

GOP will accept blacks if they want to be there! Our folks just won't even look over there.

If you think that I vote any certain way, for any certain candidate or for any certain issue simply because I am a Black woman then you are very much mistaken.

My personal belief is that, in general, Black people (and Latinos) will vote for the lesser of two evils and the third choice is a wasted vote.

Its as simple as this for most African Americans - Republicans do not want our vote and Democrats take it for granted. And until "we" understand the true power of our vote we will never fully be heard.

I have said many, many times (to family and friends) that President Obama got my vote because he was the better candidate of the two. John McCain was a GWB part III, out of touch with mainstream America's day-to-day issues, he "suspended" his campaign to work on the bank bailout (unable to multitask) and he picked a bimbo for a running mate. Had the Republican party chosen a more capable candidate maybe the story would be different, maybe.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:07 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
1-Not a racist. Married outside my race and dated outside my race all my life
2-Believes in God but I havent attended a church in 20 years
3-I am not anti gov because we need gov to protect our rights liberties and the constitution and the land. I am against gov in my life telling me what I must do.
4-Not against gays either have gay family members.
5-Dont hate Jews.
6-Not a birther
I am none of the things you listed.

Now would you like to actually talk about the reason for the movement?

How many trillions in debt before you say its to much?

How many times must a politician lie to you before you say its to many?

How many times do you want to pay for politicians liquor or meals?

How many more broken promises
Art Bell fan?

Old 04-11-2010, 06:10 PM

677 posts, read 933,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
have you even been to a tea party? i have in florida and i can honestly say that i never heard any racist and /or "bible" remark uttered by anyone there. we had black speakers at the rally, white speakers, and a rock band. (maybe you could say something about the lack of asian speakers at our tea party )

the main focus of the tea party has been on trying to stop the wasteful spending, which WILL lead to inflation and forced taxation. i just see the tea party attendees as people with the foresight to look ahead down the road and see what is coming.

Well it's too damn bad they didn't have the foresight to look ahead 8 yrs ago, funny how when the Bush/Cheney crew were destroying our economy you were all silent. And goody two shoes for you, that you had a nice fun loving tea party that was all hugs & smiles, but the reality is they are the worse of Americans, cloaking themselves as true patriots when the truth is they are the 21st century version of the KKK. Screw'um & if they've got any sympathizers screw them too! They blew their credibility with their racist rhethoric when they allowed us to see thru their silk screen sheets.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:18 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
They are a pretty scummy bunch. The last video was entertaining! Michael Moore "in your face" style! Like that!

Old 04-11-2010, 06:19 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
1-Not a racist. Married outside my race and dated outside my race all my life
2-Believes in God but I havent attended a church in 20 years
3-I am not anti gov because we need gov to protect our rights liberties and the constitution and the land. I am against gov in my life telling me what I must do.
4-Not against gays either have gay family members.
5-Dont hate Jews.
6-Not a birther
I am none of the things you listed.

Now would you like to actually talk about the reason for the movement?

How many trillions in debt before you say its to much?

How many times must a politician lie to you before you say its to many?

How many times do you want to pay for politicians liquor or meals?

How many more broken promises
Why do people feel that it is acceptable throw up their interracial lovers/spouses as their "I'm not a bigot" shield in a political debate as if having relations with someone outside of your race automatically means that you aren't a racist?

Just an FYI, during slavery and beyond many White men had "relations" with Black women/girls and that made them no less racists.

I know an Asian woman married to a Black man who have two children together and the Asian mother tells her biracial kids that she doesn't want them to date/marry Black people - go figure.

ETA: not saying that you personally are a racist

Old 04-11-2010, 06:20 PM

677 posts, read 933,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Tea Party Leaders: Listen Up...

washingtonpost.com

Some black conservatives question tea party's inclusiveness

A year ago Brandon Brice was one of the primary speakers at the tax day "tea party" rally in New York. The 27-year-old African American, who calls himself a hip-hop Republican, felt at home with the fairly diverse crowd of protesters, shouting into the microphone: "We tell the federal government that it does not tell us what to do!"

Today, Brice says he is worried about the movement.

"It's strayed away from the message of wasteful spending and Washington not listening to its constituents, and it's become more of this rally of hate," he said. "The tea party leaders should apologize on behalf of the irresponsible comments that were made, but they should also stand very firm on where we stood and where they stood in 2009."

And I'm sure Brandon Brice & the rest of the African American right wing idiots feel like damn fools now, perhaps the blinders have been taken off their eyes & they can now see these tea bagging lunatics for who they really are & realize their hidden agenda. The dumbasses should've known it all along, the only allegiance these people have is to white supremacy. I'd sure like to ask Brandon how ya like them now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies