Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Politely put her in her place....and then forgot about her...perfect.
Stay classy, B-Rock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,393 times
Quote:
The topic is Palin and once again as usual the repugs have nothing good to say about her ONLY what they don't like about Obama...I guess that's what they think Palin's ONLY attribute is...she's not Obama....how pathetic!

Oh, and Palin has spoken enough to remove all doubt that she is a fool....only those consumed by lust and stupidity think otherwise.
Ahem. Obviously, your vitriol has overtaken whatever cognizant gray matter remains behind after your frontal lobotomy. Obama started it. Palin countered his statement. Arctichomesteader made a comment and I followed through with another comment. I think you're being a little "testy" today. Lust? Stupidity? Only from YOUR side of the road, dearie.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
And her excellent response;

YouTube - Palin Mocks Obama's Nuclear Policy, Israeli Stance

More than enough said.
Is that clip from what YOU refer to as the "liberal" MSM, TOO ???

Old 04-10-2010, 09:00 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
this dingbat knows nothing. Tell her to show video of her speaking at the conference when she was 8 months pregnant with rick perry in Texas. That should be a mind blower. What woman flies on an eight or more hour flight just to speak to a bunch of oilmen. LET'S SEE THE VIDEO.
I've known women that were 8 months pregnant that ran marathons.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:00 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Politely put her in her place....and then forgot about her...perfect.
Except...that's not what happened;

Republicans pound Obama as they jocke... - Google News

Get used to it. Her comments smacking obama around get wide play, every friggin time.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:39 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Except...that's not what happened;

Republicans pound Obama as they jocke... - Google News

Get used to it. Her comments smacking obama around get wide play, every friggin time.
Yes, and I think it's hilarious that YOU can't admit that your "liberal" MSM gives her time....

And that's OK with me because everytime she opens her mouth, she, and her followers, look like the ignorant fools they are.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:53 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,393 times
Quote:
Yes, and I think it's hilarious that YOU can't admit that your "liberal" MSM gives her time....

And that's OK with me because everytime she opens her mouth, she, and her followers, look like the ignorant fools they are.
Well, sure, the MSM has a duty to report, specifically the negative aspects they so dearly love, anything to keep the hate of the left going. Ignorant? Hah, you're the fool! hahahaha

Old 04-10-2010, 09:56 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,390 times
Quote:
This is part of Palin's speech today at the SRLC. Wonderful speech, hit the nail on the head.

Now, we know the war of words between obama and Palin the last day or so, well, she hit him back pretty good on HIS experience, or lack thereof.

Video:

RealClearPolitics - Video - Palin: Obama Doctrine Is "Coddling Enemies" While "Alienating Our Allies"

Sarah Palin Fires Back at Obama, Mocks His "Experience" on Nuclear Issues - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Sarah Palin Fires Back at Obama, Mocks His "Experience" on Nuclear Issues

Love it.

"neener"

Old 04-10-2010, 11:02 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Looks like those enemies are thuumbig their noses at Obama just as they did carter i the 70's. Ohters like Israel even see the weakness for what it is;weakness in foreign affairs. Even relations with the governament of afganistan is getting worse.He creates instabiltiy everytime he opens his mouth both here and abroad.

Old 04-10-2010, 11:17 AM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

For someone who loves Old Abe, one would think obama would heed Abe's words, huh?
How much anti-proliferation legislation carries Ms. Palin's name? Nuclear issues is - in real life - an area where Obama has experience and has been deeply involved bipartisan legislation. (It seems Senator Lugar is an old-school sort of legislator who can spot common interests and work across the aisle, the sort that the GOP should aspire to emulate.)

Palin was forced to cite Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of her foreign policy credentials - "As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska", remember? (No, that wasn't Tina Fey. But I had to check.)

I don't think Palin should pick "experience" as the turf to fight on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies