Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 12:33 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
As far as looks are concerned, she's mediocre at the very most ... certainly not somebody I would approach for a date. But regardless of how physically attractive she may or may not be, her voice, and b*tchy personality are instant turn offs! Listening to her talk is like listening to nails scratch on a chalk board.
I've said the same thing about Hillary Clinton. Her shrill voice can be very irritating... Sarah's is much easier to listen to compared to Hillary's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 12:37 AM

132 posts, read 89,075 times
Sarah Palin is nothing more than an egotistical, Hillary wannabe.
I have no respect for her whatsoever, and as for her being hot... not!
She's a lying, airhead with no sense of conscience.
I could not believe the way she inflamed and incited the crowds with her lies about then candidate Obama while John McCain was enlightening the misinformed with the truth.
She's a joke and I am so glad she had the slight intellectual capacity to belong to a party of her peers.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:49 AM

8,042 posts, read 12,265,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I've said the same thing about Hillary Clinton. Her shrill voice can be very irritating... Sarah's is much easier to listen to compared to Hillary's.
I have no use for Hillary either ... and my thoughts of her during the '90s when she was First Lady were much the same as my current views on Sarah Palin. Hillary promoted the idea that everybody should contribute to raising everybody else's offspring when she said, "it takes a village". Maybe some would call it sexist, but I've noticed that a lot of women in politics these days (regardless of political affiliation) seem to think this way.

At least Hillary is keeping a somewhat low profile currently, even as Secretary of State. I hardly ever see her speak, just on occasion.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:40 PM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty12345 View Post
Let's face it, those of you who like Palin only like her because she's hot (for a 40-something woman) and you see her as a 'MILF'. I cannot take that away from you, because I agree, in that sense. The glasses, the body, the quirky accent...it's one hell of a turn-on. I also think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's.

....however, what comes out of that woman's mouth equates to a steaming, putrid, rancid pile of horse-s**t. How can you take her seriously? She is a hypocrite, at best. For someone who wants government to "step aside", she sure as hell has a record of doing exactly the opposite, even at local government level (as mayor of Wasilla, AK). I mean, if you're a true conservative, shoot for someone like Ron Paul, not a woman who preaches god, while her teenage daughter gets knocked up by some loser.

....end rant.
Other than those on the left do you really expect anyone else to take you serious when you use 4th grade gutter language?

Old 04-13-2010, 04:53 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Sarah Palin is not hot. Tina Fey is hot.
Totally agree.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Its laughable when people describe Sarah Palin as "hot".

She's like an uneducated, self important, haggard hicktown PTA mom on speed.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its laughable when people describe Sarah Palin as "hot".

She's like an uneducated, self important, haggard hicktown PTA mom on speed.
Thanks for the plain and easy description.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:55 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Why don't you wait until her son get home from the ME and say that in front of him? Rather than anonymously on a forum, you know... like a slime ball.
Does she have a husband? Oh, maybe he has no _____s!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:57 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Why don't you wait until her son get home from the ME and say that in front of him? Rather than anonymously on a forum, you know... like a slime ball.
I don't quite get the connection between Palin's son and what's said about her...but...

isn't he (ALLEGEDLY NOT REALLY) fighting for our freedoms...like free speech?

What would you expect him to do...oh, ya, do VIOLENCE over an insult to his mother...how quaint and stupid.

While it is obvious that Palin is weak she should be able to handle criticism like an adult...she can't.... not great makings for a president or mayor or dog catcher....

Old 04-13-2010, 07:17 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
actually, she's a GILF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies