Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 10:40 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
lol....i'd love to see that reaction too! I'd laugh and keep pushing my cart around instead of looking for the nearest Yellow Pages to dial up one of the 3,487 attorney's that would love to get rich off someones poorly-judged joke.

It's not nice, but it's not the end of the world! Lighten up!
I actually agree!! You may enjoy this site: Hacked IRL- Culture Jamming Graffiti

There's a picture of one of those 'flashing light road signs' that says 'CAUTION: ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!' and that actually happened on the 101 freeway near where I live, I got to drive right past it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 10:43 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
lol....i'd love to see that reaction too! I'd laugh and keep pushing my cart around instead of looking for the nearest Yellow Pages to dial up one of the 3,487 attorney's that would love to get rich off someones poorly-judged joke.

It's not nice, but it's not the end of the world! Lighten up!

I love it when White people tell non-White people to "lighten up" regarding something that does not affect them.

Yet let a non-White person get the job that the White person wanted or buys a house that the White person can't afford and all hell breaks lose.

They start screaming bloody murder about Affirmative Action, entitlement programs and start throwing Tea Parties all over the place.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,235,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
"All Blacks Leave": Copycat Racism Probed at Another NJ Store | NBC New York

#1) How are PA syatems still accessible to customers?

#2) These kids actually believe they are being funny. Where are their parents?
1) She apparently reached over the courtesy counter while no one was looking.

2) New Jersey Tea Party protest?

Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I really can't see the humor. How is it funny? Maybe to a 12 year old, or someone with the intellectual capacity of a 12 year old. No humor, no point, no irony, no nothing. They probably would think it was funny if someone farted over the PA system too. You can't treat stupid.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:55 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I love it when White people tell non-White people to "lighten up" regarding something that does not affect them.

Yet let a non-White person get the job that the White person wanted or buys a house that the White person can't afford and all hell breaks lose.

They start screaming bloody murder about Affirmative Action, entitlement programs and start throwing Tea Parties all over the place.
How true poppy!! Hey, you blacks lighten up. It was all in good fun! They didn't kill anyone. You should feel happy to be allowed in WF.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 PM

4,285 posts, read 10,762,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I really can't see the humor. How is it funny? Maybe to a 12 year old, or someone with the intellectual capacity of a 12 year old. No humor, no point, no irony, no nothing. They probably would think it was funny if someone farted over the PA system too. You can't treat stupid.
farting over the PA would be pretty funny

Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

....and the racist comments never stop.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
What if they had announced that all whites must leave the store ...
I'd laugh my white a** off then keep shopping.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:58 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
"All Blacks Leave": Copycat Racism Probed at Another NJ Store | NBC New York

#1) How are PA syatems still accessible to customers?

#2) These kids actually believe they are being funny. Where are their parents?

Holy cow! Jessee and Al better get on the next flight out and get right down there!!!!!!!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:59 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
What if they had announced that all whites must leave the store ...

Well let's see:

I would bet large amounts of money on: Nothing

No news story

No charges filed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies