Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2010, 07:39 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
When the woman had unprotected sex she made the decision.
Babies sometimes come after sex.
Hitler made them have sex to breed.
Woman who choose to have unprotected sex should live with the result.
It is a shame that many young girls are going to follow in the footsteps of women with no honor.
To create a baby just to kill it is definately without honor.
Not every pregnancy is the result of unprotected sex. Birth control has been known to fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 07:41 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Not every pregnancy is the result of unprotected sex. Birth control has been known to fail.
Not very often.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
john you answered the question and said you think a woman should be forced to bear a child even if she didn't want one. (if abortion was not legal) in nazi germany hirler made women have babies to make a "super race" which is fact. your position while not wanting to force women for the purpose of a super race is still forced breeding in that you want her to have a child against her will. this isn't trying to protray you as a woman hater this shows you don't care much about a woman's civil right, nor does it say much for your compassion and empathy levels.

betamanlet just plain refuses to answer the question.
You are forgetting one major thing. In order for me to want to force women into breeding that would involve forcing them to have sex, or forcefully impregnating them some other way. If you don't want to breed, don't have sex, is that clear enough? If you do want to have sex but don't want to breed, realize there is still the possibility of becoming pregnant and then if it happens AFTER THE MAN AND WOMAN !!!DECIDE!!! THEMSELVES to have sex that is when I say yes you should have to give birth, get all the welfare you want, get child support payments from the guy, get help from your parents, put the baby up for adoption (I doubt this would be so traumatic for the woman if she thinks the baby is a curse and wanted it destroyed before it was born), anything, just be able to accept the consequence you just created a life and don't think you can go back and say woops, you knew the risks. When you are quoting this don't forget what I put in caps lock. Ok now that we are on the same page you can apologize for saying i'm trying to create breeding camps, unless you can somehow argue what I just said.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:59 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
This thread has nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with sex. Nasty, disgusting, dirty, sex. Women who have sex are whores and deserve punishment. An unwanted pregnancy would do nicely to remind them that they are whores. How dare they attempt to cheat their rightful fate! Only people that have passed the test of respectiability should have the right to enjoy anything and we definitely don't enjoy having greasy, messy, degrading, sex. Can't wait till you can just order them from the JC Penney catalog. I can hear the wife now: "Honey, don't take this the wrong way but I think we should order one smarter than you... ... but he can have your eyes... is that ok? A manlet started this thread? What a train wreck. I told myself not to look. I've held off two days. A record.

H

Old 06-10-2010, 08:06 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
such a simple view.

I am pro choice, I am for allowing people to have control of their lives. I am for allowing 16 year old girls & boys who might have made a mistake, to not pay for that mistake & to not live a life of struggle, due to one heated moment.

I am for allowing people to make the heart wrenching decision of aborting a fetus if it is severely disabled. I am for allowing people to make the choice of aborting a fetus when it won't survive much past birth. I am for allowing people to make a choice for aborting a fetus when the birth could kill the mother.

I'm in favour of allowing women to have control of their lives.

Let people make the choice that fits their life or situation. Even if it doesn't fit your moral compass.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
This thread has nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with sex. Nasty, disgusting, dirty, sex. Women who have sex are whores and deserve punishment. An unwanted pregnancy would do nicely to remind them that they are whores. How dare they attempt to cheat their rightful fate! Only people that have passed the test of respectiability should have the right to enjoy anything and we definitely don't enjoy having greasy, messy, degrading, sex. Can't wait till you can just order them from the JC Penney catalog. I can hear the wife now: "Honey, don't take this the wrong way but I think we should order one smarter than you... ... but he can have your eyes... is that ok? A manlet started this thread? What a train wreck. I told myself not to look. I've held off two days. A record.

H
I think I have found another reason for abortion, you. (sarcasm for those who take things literally) . Everything you said correct sort of. Take away all that nasty, disgusting, dirty, greasy, messy, degrading, and you got sex which is what it is. Where do you get out of this thread someone wants to order a better person, people are the way they are, make abortion illegal and we will see who is responsible and who can't take life anymore so they try and kill themselves behind and alley. I haven't seen anyone call women whores during our conversation. I don't think its fate, its something called responsibility and how dare they try and dodge it, think they can do something without consequence. Nice try threadkiller.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:22 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
pregnancy happens even while on BC, pregnancy have risks of death to both the fetus and the mother. there are legit reasons even some pro lifers would agree should be available.

the posts in this thread suggesting that people should not have sex period unless you are willing to go through a pregnancy. even sex with BC on the off chance it results in a pregnancy. you guys are so far off the main stream it is not only an ineffective argument it goes completely against human nature.

this thread just tells all us pro choice people to be more vigilant in protecting woman's rights to safe, legal abortion. some of the anti choice folks think women should bear pregnancy and give birth against their will. that is nazi germany. I guess they also want some one in the abortion clinics to make sure the woman is having one for the "approved" reason. I am sure the most ardent anti choicers would be at the pharmacies making sure no one got birth control as there should be no sex unless you have it to procreate. you guys all belong in a sect somewhere.

a woman has a right to govern her own body. abortion for what ever her reason is between her and her doctor. we will not go back in history to the days we are forced to throw ourselves down stairs or go to a dirty back alley abortionist who has little to no medical training to make you all feel better that women are being responsible.

it is about choice to have a baby, to give a child up for adoption or to abort. it is her choice. not yours. her morality, not yours.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
such a simple view.

I am pro choice, I am for allowing people to have control of their lives. I am for allowing 16 year old girls & boys who might have made a mistake, to not pay for that mistake & to not live a life of struggle, due to one heated moment.

I am for allowing people to make the heart wrenching decision of aborting a fetus if it is severely disabled. I am for allowing people to make the choice of aborting a fetus when it won't survive much past birth. I am for allowing people to make a choice for aborting a fetus when the birth could kill the mother.

I'm in favour of allowing women to have control of their lives.

Let people make the choice that fits their life or situation. Even if it doesn't fit your moral compass.
an excellent post, if I could rep you more I would.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
pregnancy happens even while on BC, pregnancy have risks of death to both the fetus and the mother. there are legit reasons even some pro lifers would agree should be available.

the posts in this thread suggesting that people should not have sex period unless you are willing to go through a pregnancy. even sex with BC on the off chance it results in a pregnancy. you guys are so far off the main stream it is not only an ineffective argument it goes completely against human nature.

this thread just tells all us pro choice people to be more vigilant in protecting woman's rights to safe, legal abortion. some of the anti choice folks think women should bear pregnancy and give birth against their will. that is nazi germany. I guess they also want some one in the abortion clinics to make sure the woman is having one for the "approved" reason. I am sure the most ardent anti choicers would be at the pharmacies making sure no one got birth control as there should be no sex unless you have it to procreate. you guys all belong in a sect somewhere.

a woman has a right to govern her own body. abortion for what ever her reason is between her and her doctor. we will not go back in history to the days we are forced to throw ourselves down stairs or go to a dirty back alley abortionist who has little to no medical training to make you all feel better that women are being responsible.

it is about choice to have a baby, to give a child up for adoption or to abort. it is her choice. not yours. her morality, not yours.
Congrats. You just killed the thread, not because I can't respond to you, because I can, but because I am done being compared to freaking hitler. I never once in this thread said you or any other pro-choicer would be the ones who supports those who think its ok to kill young babies already born, because they are still dependent on the mother and you guys say, ITS OUR CHOICE. But all I keep hearing is Nazi german, breeding camps, anti-choicers. I tried having a civil conversation but if you don't want to participate and want to continue blowing things out of proportion and insulting people by comparing them to Nazis (you seem to forget what they did to the Jews, that is the correlation everyone makes when they hear nazi) you can continue by yourself. I'm fine if you don't agree with me, no one thinks the same all the time, but shame on you, for resulting to insults and over-exaggerations because you cannot civilly discuss things. END THREAD!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Congrats. You just killed the thread, not because I can't respond to you, because I can, but because I am done being compared to freaking hitler. I never once in this thread said you or any other pro-choicer would be the ones who supports those who think its ok to kill young babies already born, because they are still dependent on the mother and you guys say, ITS OUR CHOICE. But all I keep hearing is Nazi german, breeding camps, anti-choicers. I tried having a civil conversation but if you don't want to participate and want to continue blowing things out of proportion and insulting people by comparing them to Nazis (you seem to forget what they did to the Jews, that is the correlation everyone makes when they hear nazi) you can continue by yourself. I'm fine if you don't agree with me, no one thinks the same all the time, but shame on you, for resulting to insults and over-exaggerations because you cannot civilly discuss things. END THREAD!

gad quit being such a baby. I never said you were hilter. but if you can't accept that by saying forcing women to have babies against there will is not unlike what hitler did is closing your eyes. yes, many times anti choice people ask us if it is ok to "kill" a child after it is born and our answer is no each and every time. so unlike your position of forced pregnancy there is a huge difference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies