Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 09:41 PM

3,291 posts, read 9,187,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
You know that if the government had provided a full honest investigation there wouldn’t be any questions or theories about the event.
None of y'all believe it...Liz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 07:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,724 times
Hi there, regarding that solar purchase you are thinking about, I thought I'd give you a bit of a warning, I purchased a Portable Solar Powered Generator from Ken Solar,who is located in Fort Myers, Florida. He sent me my solar panel, but did not send my battery, cart, or 30 foot cable. This was back in October of 2007. I contacted him and he told me it was backordered and the rest of my order would be shipped no later than December 7th.

I have since tried contacting him numerous times and he refuses to respond. I have also contacted the Better Business Bureau and many other organizations who have contacted him on my behalf, and he has refused to respond to them as well.

Therefore, I would recommend people beware of making purchased from Ken Solar or risk encountering similar customer service from this guy.

Beware of Ken Solar:

[url=http://www.myspace.com/bewarekensolar]MySpace.com - Chris - 35 - Male - CA - www.myspace.com/bewarekensolar[/url]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/bewarekensolar/]Beware of Ken Solar |[/url]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
It seems I forgot to enter the subject in the post and it was deleated. Here is the subject: 911-"The road to Tyranny"! It is about government corruption. The film is aprox. two and a half hours long.
Link: [URL="http://www.kensolar.com"]Ken Solar - Solar panels, portable solar powered generators, wind turbines and more![/URL]
Go to the education link on right, then choose number 38 from the drop down menu.
There are many others to look at as well. (41) about Russian weapon, more specifically-Secret Weapons: Scalar Wave Weaponry

Last edited by RippedOff2; 04-08-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: URLs Broken

Old 04-08-2008, 08:57 PM

33,531 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
<sigh>

Starve on this conspiracy theorists

I know, I know....... Popular Mechanics is a right-wing, Neo-Con organization paid off by money laundered through Halliburton by Dick Cheney himself, but.....
That is the best analysis of the event I have yet seen. In my opinion the 911 conspiracy theorists are showing gross disrespect for the thousands that lost their lives that day.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:13 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,216,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That is the best analysis of the event I have yet seen. In my opinion the 911 conspiracy theorists are showing gross disrespect for the thousands that lost their lives that day.
Yep, me too.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:06 PM

270 posts, read 570,762 times
For all the people that believe it was an inside job,its not worth arguing with official story believers,if operation northwoods doesnt make the doubt nothing will,yes the plan didnt go thru because kennedy said no,and look what happened to him...
YouTube - JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown bush is a madman puppet,do you find this funny??I dont
YouTube - President Bush at 2004 White House Correspondents Dinner why are people not outraged over this,but are outraged over every idiotic subject bill oreilly finds offensive?? outrage over this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0WpFVc3HsY but not this ?winning the hearts and minds,
YouTube - children in Iraq this guy said it best
YouTube - US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff for the record I support the troops so I say support them by bringing them home..

Old 04-09-2008, 08:10 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
I have no doubt that the govt. (and I include reps and dems) knew that something was afoot......remember Lockerbie Scotland?.......and didn't broadcast the warning probably because the economic cost would be too high on struggling airlines if people were told not to fly the month of September (though I have no idea how specific the warnings were), and of course the loss of credibility if attacks then never happened.
I wonder how it is that the same people who say Bush is an idiot also say he was in on this incredibly intricate and convoluted plot to make money for Dick Cheney.......

Old 04-09-2008, 09:25 AM

270 posts, read 570,762 times
I"ve always thought bush just plays dumb,that way he will never be prosecuted for any of his crimes,citing incompetence instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies