Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 02:39 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times

Advertisements

Traitor who threatened to kill President Obama sent to prison for a decade

Good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2010, 02:39 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
I'm afraid he will be even more of a problem when he gets out of jail -- if he ever does alive, assuming there will be lots of blacks sharing the jail with him

Old 04-17-2010, 02:41 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,169 times
Who here has condoned domestic (or otherwise) terrorism?

BTW, it is possible to be a traitor without committing treason

Old 04-17-2010, 02:41 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Unfortunately I've read plenty of threads here that applaud the crazies who attack America (One look no further back than the IRS/plane thread where our resident loons hailed the loser who committed the attack as a "Hero".)

Who threatened to kill Bush? I always here you guys make this claim, but never recall any of it. Anybody who did, should also be thrown in jail.
I can't imagine you really do not recall seeing the multitudes of signs held at the many protests. They still show clips of them now and then. Cindy Sheehan was also guilty of holding such protests. I dismiss the loons that consider the nut in the IRS plane attack a hero. They are fringe loonies and both camps have them. Anyone wanting to kill a leader in this country should be jailed and I agree with you and thank you for that. There is the basic right in this country for people to be angry with its government and I think it is sad that many on the left are trying to paint a picture of the teaparty as nothing but terrorists. I guess that makes it easier to round the decenters up and gas them and not one of you will raise a voice in protest.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:43 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I'm afraid he will be even more of a problem when he gets out of jail -- if he ever does alive, assuming there will be lots of blacks sharing the jail with him
Look at his pics, he is not some ole fat white boy who is afraid of a little color.............I would think he will do just fine with the brothers

Old 04-17-2010, 02:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Some of you who condone domestic terrorism be sure to take note of this. Threats of violence against our president will not be tolerated.
I dont know anyone who condones domestic terrorism except Democrats who made non stop excuses for the actions of William Ayers..

Old 04-17-2010, 02:46 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I dont know anyone who condones domestic terrorism except Democrats who made non stop excuses for the actions of William Ayers..
Couldn't rep you, so
+1

Old 04-17-2010, 02:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Who threatened to kill Bush? I always here you guys make this claim, but never recall any of it. Anybody who did, should also be thrown in jail.
You have those who were thrown in jail..
Man gets 6Yrs prison for threats to kill Bush | Spero News (http://www.speroforum.com/a/4715/Man-gets-6Yrs-prison-for-threats-to-kill-Bush - broken link)
and those who werent
Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years · zomblog

Old 04-17-2010, 02:57 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Anything but face the reality that one of your heroes was thrown in prison. It's clear you'll do anything you can to make sure people question the messenger, and ignore the message. Too bad for you.
"One of my heroes"? What - exactly - are you implying?

You have a REALLY short memory. Here - this is from my first post in the thread. You even replied to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I say good riddance to bad rubbish. He's right where he belongs.
Now, explain to the readers your statement that he's "one of [my] heroes."

-----

Here's what I've learned or confirmed in this thread:

1. There are still crazy people that conspire to kill other people. Not exactly news.

2. Nobody defends them.

3. You haven't read the Constitution.

4. When publicly outed for being ignorant about our founding documents, you will attack the messenger. Hey, isn't that what you just accused me of doing? Project much?

-----

Your OP was an interesting news item, but there's not really much about it that's worthy of debate. The guy's a kook. He's where he belongs. Ok, now what?

I think you were looking for someone to stick up for the guy, and when nobody did, you manufactured the support you were looking for. You don't care if you throw libelous statements around - anything to get a rise out of people, right?

This thread is the straw that broke the camel's back. You're officially useless, IMHO, and you're clearly just here to fight. I'm finally going to put you on ignore - something I should have done a long time ago.

Old 04-17-2010, 03:13 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
You can threaten anybody you want, up to and including the President. But you shouldn't be surprised if there isn't exactly a nationwide surge of sympathy for your cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies