Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 02:29 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,684,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrr View Post
You're born as a male or a female. There's no need to parade around in woman's clothes if you're a man and such.
You don't know much about biology if you think there are ONLY male and female human beings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 04:58 PM

131 posts, read 113,982 times
Default I'm No Sissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Just more sissieness going on in this country. We are turning into a nation of sissies really fast!
I'm no sissy! I've both maimed and killed for this country. I've killed twice with my bare hands because I ran out of ammunition!

I am not afraid of many things at all. However, I do have the capacity to cry at weddings, graduations, and funerals.

I have also been witnessed tearing while listening to Tchaikovsky and Brahms. I tear when watching figure-skating, diving events, and certain movies. I like to cook, sew, and decorate, but yet I'm no sissy. I love to watch Project Runway and RuPaul's Drag Race, but I'm no sissy.

I'm no sissy because, I have mastered my fears. I have the capacity to face condemnation and ridicule for my philosophy and beliefs. I will stand by you, if I feel that you're right and I will blame you, if I feel that you're wrong. If I see you being attacked on the streets, look for me, I will be there to defend you. If I see you attacking someone else, you wouldn't want to see me.
I am a protector of both women and children alike. I have no regrets about the person that my mother raised to have conviction and a high standard of morality.

I'm no sissy because, if you or anyone else wanted to challenge me to a boxing match solely based upon my feelings and understandings about gays, the intersexed, and the transgendered. I would gladly accept and kick your proverbial all over the ring, until the sun comes down!

However, that wouldn't be necessary due to the mutual respect that we both hold for one another.

Have A Nice Day, My Friend!

PS.

Acceptance makes us a more civil and intelligent nation, not rejection and violence!

Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Just more sissieness going on in this country. We are turning into a nation of sissies really fast!
you've got that right

Old 11-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
you've got that right
No!

We're becoming an enlightened nation of highly educated people real fast.

I fear you might be losing ground there, my friend.

I would advise you to read more, educate yourself, and socialize with a wider range of fellow human beings.

Have A Nice Day!

Last edited by Farrowlane; 11-29-2010 at 06:31 PM..

Old 11-29-2010, 09:36 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrowlane View Post
No!

We're becoming an enlightened nation of highly educated people real fast.

I fear you might be losing ground there, my friend.

I would advise you to read more, educate yourself, and socialize with a wider range of fellow human beings.

Have A Nice Day!
Nah some of us still have common sense we see things as they really are.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:00 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:

Old 11-29-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
If having "common sense" means that you most likely have been firmly rooted in the puritanical, Judeo-Christian ethics, of yesteryear. I would rather call that either brainwashed or indoctrinated. Quite possibly anything but environmentally aware and having a keen sense of the other warm human beings living about him, being mistreated and having their human rights blatantly violated.

Of course, if you mean "common sense" in the sense that what you believe, is what many other uninformed people believe as well, then I might very-well be inclined to agree with you.

Let's just face it, our society has come along way. However, it still has far to go in educating all of our citizens. As a society, we've just got to employ a better educational system so the adolescent males will feel comfortable about having soft and genteel feelings about certain subjects, without facing self-stigmatization, or having doubts about their sexuality. On the average, the two are not related.

Hopefully, one day when a man says that he has "common sense" it will mean that he is highly socially aware. Aware not only of the physical needs of the group of which he is a member, but also their social and psychological needs. Their requirement to be accepted as equal members of his group equipped to be industrious and contributing members, able to enrich the group sufficiently enough to draw both respect and compassion.

Maybe not today, but one day in the not too distant future, I truly do believe, that you WILL have "common sense", Roaddog!

Have A Nice Day!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:46 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrr View Post
These trans-gender thingies are so weird and belong in a padded room with no windows.

You're born as a male or a female. There's no need to parade around in woman's clothes if you're a man and such.

Really, you work at a very professional corporate office building where the dress code is dress shirt and tie. Should you be expected to tolerate a man that has mental problems and wears a dress? How can that be taken seriously?
if that's the dress code it's the dress code.. and if I want to wear a dress and feel comfortable in a dress and other people there are wearing dresses... suck it up and tell me I'm pretty

seriously? who cares.. if someone feels comfortable in a dress... bust it out...
how it makes you feel is YOUR problem not theirs...

Old 11-29-2010, 11:50 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Quote:
I'm sure you do.. perhaps a month long of work in a delivery room at a large hospital is in order... so that you can see just how many children actually are born with gender identity issues and that's just physically that you can see...

tell us all about it common sense man
those bulky square things you see around on shelves are called books... pick one or two up once in a while

Old 11-30-2010, 12:17 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,324,164 times
trannies are gross. especially trannies over 6'. knock it off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies