Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Straight white men face more discrimination in American society than any other group.
Agree 82 26.80%
Disagree 210 68.63%
Not sure 14 4.58%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 07:52 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
white males don't need affirmative action. Besides, aren't there more white males in college than black males anyway? So what are you so resentful about that for? Black males aren't taking your spot. I bet the college you go to has far more white males than Black yet you are getting your panties all up in a bunch over AA.

lol Who died and made you God? Minorities don't have to prove anything to you. Your assumption is worthless. If the minority has the credentials and meets the qualifications then they are just as deserving of any job as the next person white or Black. It seems like nothing will make you more happy than seeing minorities miserable.
Colleges have "diversity" programs intended for "minorities". As I have stated before, racist Affirmative Action policies are in place, which potentially gives less qualified candidates/applicants jobs/admission over more qualified "blue-eyed devils". You are right, White males don't need AA, we rely on intelligence, innovation, hard work, and personal responsibility to earn a living. We brought you the internet, the automobile, the cell phone, the television, etc. etc. etc.

I agree, minorities have nothing to prove to me. I could care less what they do with their lives. My assumption is not worthless, it is my right, and I will continue to administer it to navigate this sick, racist world I live in. I live in Philadelphia, so keeping myself safe from "minority" violence is a full time job.

Miserable minorities do not make me happy. I mind my own business, do my job, travel, and hang with my family. Whatever anyone else does, minority or not, has nothing to do with me and I could really care less.

You have yet to address the fact that Affirmative Action is inherently racist against White males.

Your emotional rants are not persuasive. I suggest you take a course in logic or pick up some Aristotle at the library.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 07:52 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,052 times
I believe straight White males make up 95% of all CEOs and Senators in the USA. They are also similarly represented in the US military and other areas of leadership. I don't know about you but that doesn't sound like a discriminated group. Since they are so overwhelmingly overrepresented in these leadership positions, disfranchised White males would do better to target powerful White males instead of powerless minority groups with their grievances.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:55 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
What world do you live in?
There's a yin and a yang my friend. There's the people that she speaks of and there are also the people that you are thinking about.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Colleges have "diversity" programs intended for "minorities". As I have stated before, racist Affirmative Action policies are in place, which potentially gives less qualified candidates/applicants jobs/admission over more qualified "blue-eyed devils". You are right, White males don't need AA, we rely on intelligence, innovation, hard work, and personal responsibility to earn a living. We brought you the internet, the automobile, the cell phone, the television, etc. etc. etc.

I agree, minorities have nothing to prove to me. I could care less what they do with their lives. My assumption is not worthless, it is my right, and I will continue to administer it to navigate this sick, racist world I live in. I live in Philadelphia, so keeping myself safe from "minority" violence is a full time job.

Miserable minorities do not make me happy. I mind my own business, do my job, travel, and hang with my family. Whatever anyone else does, minority or not, has nothing to do with me and I could really care less.

You have yet to address the fact that Affirmative Action is inherently racist against White males.

Your emotional rants are not persuasive. I suggest you take a course in logic or pick up some Aristotle at the library.

There are more white males in college than Black males anyway. Go to any college/university and the majority of the population will be White. Your argument is really silly.Affirmative Action is not affecting you in anyway whatsoever. You just sound incredibly jealous.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
IQ is not in itself any credible measure of intelligence.
According to whom?

I'm sure they don't fit your worldview, but the world is a grim place.

When someone tells me that "Africans are faster than Blue-eyed devils", I accept evolutionary processes and acknowledge this fact. Many liberals cannot accept IQ scores but will acknowledge physical differences amongst human populations. Different races evolved in different environments, hence different intelligence levels and different physical attributes. Mother nature working its magic. Luckily, my ancestors had to struggle to survive in harsh conditions, forcing them to innovate, domesticate, and pass on some good genes through their DNA.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:57 PM

249 posts, read 803,488 times
There are actually no straight white men left in America. If you have them followed, you will find they all meet up on sly with their insignificant others. Usually by the water or in the park.
Nope, no straight white men left.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
There are more white males in college than Black males anyway. Go to any college/university and the majority of the population will be White. Your argument is really silly.
I never argued that fact. I agree with that statement. It is partially due to the fact that blue eyed devils are 75% of the population while blacks are 12%, and a lot of their young males are in jail.

There are more black males in jail than white males. There's another fact for ya. It's not PC or "feel-goody", but I think people need to begin to recognize facts and work to rectify the social problems which plague our country.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
According to whom?

I'm sure they don't fit your worldview, but the world is a grim place.

When someone tells me that "Africans are faster than Blue-eyed devils", I accept evolutionary processes and acknowledge this fact. Many liberals cannot accept IQ scores but will acknowledge physical differences amongst human populations. Different races evolved in different environments, hence different intelligence levels and different physical attributes. Mother nature working its magic. Luckily, my ancestors had to struggle to survive in harsh conditions, forcing them to innovate, domesticate, and pass on some good genes through their DNA.
You are certainly an example of the benefits of eugenics.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:00 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:

Lol.
We?
What have you done?
Collectivism is the worst. Stop taking credit for other people's work.

Oh yeah, I saw your little post about auto mechanics. Where I live, its split pretty evenly between blacks, whites, and hispanics that YOU probably wouldn't claim as white.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You are certainly an example of the benefits of eugenics.
Natural selection at work! Luck of the draw my friend!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies