Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 09:32 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I've read your posts here for some time now. You're a lost cause, and not having your respect isn't keeping anyone awake at night. Your opinions aren't representative of very many in this country.
I would rather be a lost cause in your opinion than a tea bagger. And to think you keep asking for respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 09:33 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Your opinions aren't representative of very many in this country.
I love the right's monopoly on... well damn near everything.

Speak for yourself Swagger, and let the rest of American speak for itself.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:38 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,522 times
Tea party tries to distance themselves from McVeigh, while at the same time rationalizing his actions and shifting blame towards others.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Tea party tries to distance themselves from McVeigh, while at the same time rationalizing his actions and shifting blame towards others.
I see that you watch MSNBC and are listening to the people in the White House as both work so hard to discredit anybody, especially the Tea Party movement, who doesn't agree with them.

If you want I can suggest a report about what was said often on MSNBC yesterday to try to get people to see that the Tea Party movement is trying to make McVeigh look like the good guy. I don't watch MSNBC for this very reason but did read some transcripts from them this morning and found more reason not to watch that group.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:47 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see that you watch MSNBC and are listening to the people in the White House as both work so hard to discredit anybody, especially the Tea Party movement, who doesn't agree with them.

If you want I can suggest a report about what was said often on MSNBC yesterday to try to get people to see that the Tea Party movement is trying to make McVeigh look like the good guy. I don't watch MSNBC for this very reason but did read some transcripts from them this morning and found more reason not to watch that group.
You forgot to sign your note with... from someone who is glued to Fox News.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:49 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,522 times
Quote:

You must be psychic that you know what I watch and don't watch. I posted a link earlier to the tea party member rationalizing McVeigh's actions. If you would read the post you would have known that the link was not MSNBC,

Clinton Rewrites History, Shifts Blame for Oklahoma City Bombing

Old 04-20-2010, 09:49 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I love the right's monopoly on... well damn near everything.

Speak for yourself Swagger, and let the rest of American speak for itself.
Tell ya what - as soon as y'all stop trying to paint the Tea Party movement as populated with racists, extremists and terrorists, I'll consider giving a damn about what you have to say.

Heck, you even have a former President of the United States making these comparisons! It's reprehensible!

I haven't seen you - or any of your pals here - denounce that move. Such pathetic hypocrisy.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:

Well then, instead of complaining about MSNBC, stand up and denounce McVeigh's actions..

In fact, all the Teabaggers and their sympathizers can avoid any more charges of coddling McVeigh by just making it clear that there was absolutely NO justification for what he did..

Enough with the justifications and rationalizing..

Old 04-20-2010, 09:53 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul83 View Post
I was fascinated watching that show last night. It was awesome watching and hearing his voice for the first time. The government started the war by murdering its own citizens at waco and ruby ridge. Mcveigh was merely returning the favor in the end like he said its still 168-1.
Returning the favor? And all of those innocent children had what to do with Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Disgusting.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Well then, instead of complaining about MSNBC, stand up and denounce McVeigh's actions..

In fact, all the Teabaggers and their sympathizers can avoid any more charges of coddling McVeigh by just making it clear that there was absolutely NO justification for what he did..

Enough with the justifications and rationalizing..
So by your silence, I guess we can assume that you're OK with left-wing domestic terrorist groups such as ELF. You were specifically asked about them, and you didn't denounce them, so you MUST approve, right?

UPTON SUPPORTS DOMESTIC TERRORISM!

Hey, it's your own logic being applied here, upton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies