Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:39 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,305,473 times

Advertisements

Obama will use the 15 million illegals for reelection.
free healthcare right?????
True Americans need to act quickly and get more active!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 01:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Default Why not mock them?

The rest of us do.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:47 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Regressive taxation? The bottom 45% of Americans are paying zero federal income taxes, so what are you babbling about?
Does it enter your mind at all, that when this Country has 45% of it's people, unable to earn enough to even pay income tax, there is a problem? Think about it.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:33 AM

124 posts, read 369,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySpice View Post
We all have our fantasies so I guess this is yours, keep dreaming cause we vote too & we're gonna whip the panties off ya just like we did in 08!!!
Keep dreamin sweetheart, and let me know how you're doing once reality sets in for ya

Old 04-22-2010, 08:45 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
They did not learn their lesson in New Jersey, and repeated the same mistakes in MA, but you think the third time will be a charm, and mocking the TEA party like grade schoolers is the winning hand?
Seems you forgot about Florida.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:48 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The rest of us do.
So he only works for a certain group of people. We dont have a right to question him or not agree with the president anymore.

His job is to bring this country together not further divide us. Remember what he said on election night about bringing the nation together and getting the respect and support of those votes he didnt earn.

Guess that was just a bunch of bs

Old 04-22-2010, 08:51 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
So he only works for a certain group of people. We dont have a right to question him or not agree with the president anymore.

His job is to bring this country together not further divide us. Remember what he said on election night about bringing the nation together and getting the respect and support of those votes he didnt earn.

Guess that was just a bunch of bs
Did George Bush bring the country together?

We're too polarized. No president is going to be successful at that..

Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySpice View Post
NJ has voted republican for the governership as many times as they've voted democrat so that argument doesn't wash. MA had a no name senator who did little to promote herself for that seat so it doesn't surprise me there either. But back to the point of ridiculing teabaggers, personally I think the dems have been kind, have allowed those bunch of lunatics to do all the ranting & raving & making a pure ass out of themselves with all their hate rhetoric, racist posters, & out right lies that have been force feed to them by Fox news. The truth is they ought to be rdiculed, the damn fools had no complaints when the Bush/Cheney crew were selling this country down the drain, now we finally have a president who has America's best interest at heart & these clowns have no appreciation for him trying to right the wrongs that have been done to us for so long. Thank God their numbers are meger, I'd hope the majority of Americans aren't as twisted & backwards in their thinking as these boneheads. They are pure entertainment for most, nothing but a joke just like their dizzy hillbilly spokeswoman Sarah Palin who proved without a doubt she didn't have a clue to how government runs or should be runned thanks to the Katie Couric interviews. Everything she say's is scripted, catch her 1 on 1 the woman can't give you a straight answer to save her life cause she knows nothing, & her idiocy is only surpassed by the complete morons who support her. Btw, when will your next tea party be televised, I already have my lips pursed to bust out laughing.
http://www.postwhore.biz/albums/userpics/10063/BRAINWASH4obama.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,156,579 times
What better group to mock than the T-baggers? It's a hoot to see their signs. For the love of God, shouldn't people who are protesting immigrants at least have command of English? Shouldn't those opposed to entitlement programs return their social security checks? Shouldn't those opposed to government run health care drop out of Medicare? But the t-baggers are angry..... Damn, my 2 year old nephew is angry too. I laugh at him too.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:33 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I guess it's a little over your head. Ridiculing them, riles them up. When they get riled up, they demonstrate their idiocy. Demonstrating their idiocy, hurts their influence on Independents. The Nov elections, are going to be decided by Independents. And, if the TPers are to actually put some candidates up, that will help as well.

For those on the board who try to argue there is nothing to the Saul Alinsky angle I have been pointing out for months now, the above post is right out of the book....

Saul Alinsky is the Liberal/Obama Machine bible.

And in Saul's own words, you determine the ethics of a method by its success.

Obama is a dirty liar who will do anything to win. ANYTHING
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies