Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 03:43 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times

Advertisements

Is the tea party racist?

YouTube - Bill Clinton It Depends on what the meaning of the word is is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 03:45 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
No that's media trying to tear down a movement they don't agree with. I think some if not most of those people are plants from the Democratic Party and Labor Unions trying to make the Tea Party People look as bad as they can.
Right wingnut logic at it's best...

Old 04-21-2010, 03:47 PM

434 posts, read 409,236 times
There are progressive attack videos out there. I've seen enough of them. It's refreshing to have people out there talking to other people besides the ringers the progressive media presents to us....

A great example of progressively educated sophists who reinterpret, and rewrite our Founders rationales and the Constitution to fit a corrupt gov't entity, and their anti-American agenda giving a corrupt gov't the ability to do what ever it wants with the appearence of legality to the ignorant. Gov't manipulation and control of commerce, the free market, and our personal liberty = Tyranny! Treason is treason no matter who or how it gets spun by progressive sophists. Guns are to protect us and our Country from tyranny. Healthcare as it now stands is treason, and detrimental to our society, and form of gov't.

Neither Republicrat is better than the other...they are the same... this is how we got to where we are today. 80% of our people do not trust our gov't as a result, and would vote third party if they could get positive, and equal media coverage, and are allowed to participate in the political debates. The two party myth must die and be dispelled once and for all before it is too late... if it isn't already. I will not vote for either Republicrat under any circumstance ever again. Fool me once and look what happened! Fool me twice and my kids go into gov't bondage to SEIU employees, and already have for the most part. I will not help keep, or promote, a two headed viper alive at our absolute peril. Why would anyone want others to continually vote for a tested and confirmed social disease?

It is very hard breaking through the continuos indoctrintion from both sides of the mythical two party Isle. However, many are waking up to what is going on, and believe they can take back one of the parties by voting in different party members which is crazy and has not worked...Scott `progressive' Brown is a good example. We need to get behind good solid third party politicians with integrity and proven track records of sticking to their principles found within our Constitution and Founders. Both the so-called parties, and media will do their best to prevent this from happening like they have done since Ross Perot....

We really do need to find and promote third party candidates or we will continue down this same path Woodrow Wilson put us on when he unconstitutionally established the privately owned central bank of America...The Reserve Bank inappropriately called the Federal....

http://hubpages.com/hub/Chuck-Baldwi...phy-and-Issues

Last edited by zeitgeist2012; 04-21-2010 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Add On

Old 04-21-2010, 03:56 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
No that's media trying to tear down a movement they don't agree with. I think some if not most of those people are plants from the Democratic Party and Labor Unions trying to make the Tea Party People look as bad as they can.
Geez, why would they need to bother, when y'all seem to be doing such a splendid job of that on your own?!

Old 04-21-2010, 04:01 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
I find it most amusing that the people most vehement about the alleged racism of the Tea Party movement have never actually been to one of our events.

I have a challenge for you guys. Go to the next rally that takes place nearby, bring a video camera and capture every sign you can in 15 minutes - without stopping the camera - and then post that unedited video here for all of us to see. That's all there is to it - 15 minutes in the middle of the crowd, honestly (it's hard, I know, but you can do it) capturing every sign you can - no avoiding sings you might actually agree with, and no editing of the video you put online. Post it with the time, date and location of the event.

Any takers?

Either put up or shut up about these false accusations. All it will cost you is some time.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I find it most amusing that the people most vehement about the alleged racism of the Tea Party movement have never actually been to one of our events.

I have a challenge for you guys. Go to the next rally that takes place nearby, bring a video camera and capture every sign you can in 15 minutes - without stopping the camera - and then post that unedited video here for all of us to see. That's all there is to it - 15 minutes in the middle of the crowd, honestly (it's hard, I know, but you can do it) capturing every sign you can - no avoiding sings you might actually agree with, and no editing of the video you put online. Post it with the time, date and location of the event.

Any takers?

Either put up or shut up about these false accusations. All it will cost you is some time.
Well said....

Old 04-21-2010, 04:08 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
I think every American (including myself) has a racist streak to some degree.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
right....

NOT racist

Just a lib masquerading as a wingnut.
Or a wingnut, masquerading as a lib "plant", masquerading as a racist wingnut! See, he's actually "infiltrating" the libs!!

Actually, I can't decide which part I like best about this guy. Is it the ring around his neckline saying "Glenn Beck is my hero", or the ballcap scribbled with "Viking Redneck"?

Old 04-21-2010, 04:44 PM

Default Very Funny....

LoL....

It was just on the news that they are laying off thousands of teachers all over the Country because we are very broke and in debt. What goes next?

You have never been followed out of town by cops, pulled over on a country road, beat up, thrown in jail, and told to keep your f***ing big mouth shut because Billy Butt Clinton was coming to town and your stepping on the wrong toes!

We need leadership like Ross Perot who has the skill and experience at organization and at publicizing good candidates....

No one is perfect...look at Obama and Biden! They constantly say the dumbest things when the prompter goes on the fritz..... Perot was framed and threatened by the Elite and SEUI members as was myself and many other Perot suppoters who worked for his campaign which is the real reason he withdrew when he was winning. He was and still is the best of the bunch and our Country would of been much better off under his leadership.

I posted on Reagan, and other progressive politicians. I've been involved with politics for years now, and nothing has changed except for things getting progressively worse for the American people, their culture, their private sector jobs, investments, and kids. If you believe you can get the needed change by trying to charm the snakes who have bit you more than once...the more power to ya. I am a real independent conservative, and their are many of us out here. It will not be easy to get them to vote for the rino republicrats again. 25 million evangelicals would not vote at all last time because of the lack of real conservatives or choice and nobody likes to keep voting for the devil or his half brother.

Here is all the proof you need. Be sure to checkout the links on Reagan.

http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource....sd=a&start=120

http://www.canadafreepress.com/

Last edited by zeitgeist2012; 04-21-2010 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: error/add

Old 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
You can't have hundreds of racist signs month after month after month and not admit that there is a whole lot of racism at tea bagger events.
There have been NO racist signs, you are repeating lies. You need to check your facts before looking so fooish...! These things NEVER happened..!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies