Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 05:25 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
It's not about how anyone views anyone. It's about one specific group having a 70% pedophilia rate.
That's cause black men run away when their woman has a baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
My solution for child killers, molesters, rapists, abusers......which are predominantly white.....is far more harsh than what i'd prescribe to a black woman with 15 kids, that's for sure. If I had my way, people who corrupt children wouldn't go to prison, they simply would not walk the earth ever again. I've said this many times. Does that make me a racist against white people?

I didn't ask for your solution, just wanted to see if your consistent in your deeming Whites as failures due to the Deviants.

1,187 posts, read 995,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This thread is about a woman who is 37 with 15 kids and blames CPS for not taking care of her when her fiance got arrested and sent to jail.

What we should be discussing is the entitlement mentality of some of these lifelong poor who keep having children and EXPECT the government to pay for everything as if it's her God given birthright.

Black, White, Brown doesn't matter people. This type of mentality exists in all races.
Taxpayers have to support these people. With generations of this how much longer can it go on ?
Didn't the Clinton administration already reform welfare to where there is a 5 year lifelong limit on welfare recipients? That was the case when I was on it in the mid 90's. What happened to that?!

Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,435,562 times
'SHE' needs to be held accountable. She chose to have that many kids...did she ever hear of birth control???? Pure entitlement mentality at its best!

Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Typical response from a White person regarding ANYTHING negative.

Face the simple fact that Whites are convicted of commiting sexual crimes against children because they are more likely to crimes those crimes.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
Very similar to this person painting an entire race with a broad paintbrush.
Usually the people screaming "racism" the loudest are racists themselves.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:27 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I didn't ask for your solution, just wanted to see if your consistent in your deeming Whites as failures due to the Deviants.
Where have I deemed all Black people failures? Re-read my posts.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:31 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This thread is about a woman who is 37 with 15 kids and blames CPS for not taking care of her when her fiance got arrested and sent to jail.

What we should be discussing is the entitlement mentality of some of these lifelong poor who keep having children and EXPECT the government to pay for everything as if it's her God given birthright.

Black, White, Brown doesn't matter people. This type of mentality exists in all races.
Taxpayers have to support these people. With generations of this how much longer can it go on ?
Absolutely correct. IMO, there is no way to get off the poverty merry-go-round without mandating birth control. As long as people who cannot afford to feed themselves continue to indiscriminately reproduce, there will be poverty, which will result in more of the same. So, we have to somehow stop the merry-go-round.

I say put birth control in the water supply. To become pregnant would require the discipline to drink only bottled water for 28 or more days. We could stop the poverty cycle in a single generation....

Old 12-01-2011, 05:37 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The bottom line is that many White Americans would not be pleased if the majority of Black Americans were better educated, had higher net worths and had higher paying jobs than they did because most White Americans feel that it is their rightful place to be on top.

Whenever a White person doesn't get a job or get accepted into an institution of higher learning the first thing that they do is blame Black people and Affirmative Action (regardless of whether or not it played a factor). And why do they do this? Because most White Americans feel that they are entitled to be on top in this society. White is supposed to be better than Black.

These certain types of Whites (especially here on C-D) seek out examples to attempt to prove that they are "on top" or superior to Blacks. So that is why we get these folks scouring the web and creating anti-Black threads on a daily basis. They hate Blacks who have better lives than they do so they constantly dig for the dregs of society. Their agenda is no secret. They do this day-in and day-out especially here on C-D.
Let's see Nigerians and Indians in America are on average better educated and have higher incomes than the average white person yet I'm not seeing a big movement against them.

You are in my view indicative of the people that are holding the community back. You are so focused on establishing some kind of parity with whites. "Well whites do this blah blah". While ignoring or refusing to acknowledge there are problems that are endemic in the black community.

My brother's guidance counselor sends her kids to Charles County schools and the particular school is mostly white. She says when she relays what occurs at work, the school my brother attends, to her daughters they are stunned. According to her daughters the kids are well behaved in class and can't fathom kids punching out teachers, fighting and causing havoc. At the end of their meeting the counselor gave my mother a lists of schools in Charles County that my mom should move my brother to, she lives in PG County, the wealthiest Black county in America or so we are told.

As she was leaving the school today she bumped into a substitute teacher looking for his room. She responds she's a parent not a worker upon hearing my mom's accent she asks why are you sending your son here? You see he is from Sierra Leone and was like "No my sister, this school is a jungle". He gave her his number and a list of schools in Northern PG where the students are evidently white, Asian and African and the kids actually want to learn.

This comes after her very first visit to the school a few months ago when the Jamaican receptionist warned my mom to remove him from the school before my mom even stated why she was there in the 1st place.

So you see you keep believing there is no problem. You keep believing and searching for the one white school out there that has the same problems like these as some kind of vindication. I hope it make you and others that think like you feel better. While you're doing that a generation of black kids is falling behind, will be unable to compete and will face bleak futures.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Then why did YOU bring race into it? If you had said something about culture, upbringing or lack of values then no one would call you racist, but it was you who said that you were not surprised that she was black and referred to "black culture"...I know what culture is, do you know how not to make generalizations based on the amount of melanin a person has in their skin?

Don't bring race into things, make blanket statements then act like someone is playing the race card. Every time a black person does something wrong, certain posters here like to play this game called "bash all blacks and if you're white you should be very afraid and disgusted." This isn't about political correctness or Obama, when you make racist remarks, you will get called racist.

It is quite obvious that certain people here are quite insecure and feel the need to bash an entire group of people in an a lame attempt to put themselves on a pedastal. People like this get sick to their stomachs when they see successful black people that refuse to kiss their *****. As much as some of you gripe about how horrible "the blacks" are, you'd rather see a black person fail than succeed because you'd have nothing to b**** about and blame for your own short comings. When you do see one, you automatically assume that he/she couldn't have done it without Affirmative Action. BS-small minded, ignorant way of thinking.
The culture is associated with one racial group or more accurately ethnic group. Get a clue and get real.

No one thinks all Blacks are one way or another. The Japanese have cultural traits that Japanese people are widely associated with that doesn't mean every Japanese person has those traits. Ditto for Blacks. Ditto for whites and every other ethnic group in the world.

I think some of you are purposely obtuse.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's not about how anyone views anyone. It's about one specific group having a 70% unwed birth rate.
I think I'm getting Cali. He/she has stated they are from the black elite. So it troubles Cali that the dominant view of Blacks, not only by whites but other groups is one of dysfunction since that is not their reality.

I get that, I truly do, it may not even be a fair assessment but folks are not robots. They are going to base their views on a group of people based on their experiences and what is put out there.

There is a reason why Asian Americans have a reputation for academic excellence even though not all of them excel academically. It's because they are disproportionately represented in high academic achieving settings. There is a reason why Jews are considered wealthy even though there are quite a few poor Jews. It's because a disproportionate number of Jews are successful in business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies