Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 09:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, you don't. The proof of that permeates this thread.
Your denial of the issues in your community are rampant in this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
My 'kind' states statistical facts. And indeed, that is not surprising.

What does your 'kind' do?
No, what you do is ignore/deny/fight against stats that don't support YOUR agenda.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I'm reading avoidance. I'm not seeing any pointing out of hypocrisy just the rantings of those with bruised egos.
Of course you wouldn't see that. It wouldn't fit your agenda. I could point it out to you again but you would just sit there and deny it or try to brush it off.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:10 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Quote:
They get more food stamps, housing benefits, grants for utility bills, etc.
You think she had children to get more government aid - like I said they stop at a certain amount and I am sure she is far beyond it. I think she had that many children because she is a fertile fool. Not because she is black, not because of the black community, not because she wants a higher assistance payment but simply because she is a fool.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:13 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
A bunch? Hard to say. Are Blacks who are receiving public assistance likely to have more children? Yes. The stat is they have a birth rate 3 times higher than everyone else, and they're over-represented among those living at or below the poverty level.
Um actually if you look at the facts the anyone on assistance has a birthrate 3 time higher than those that are not. I can't find statistics that say black women on assistance have a birthrate 3 times higher than other women of other races on assistance. if you do please share.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:19 PM

164 posts, read 463,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
Hang on though. In all honesty I really expected a white or hispanic woman, if we're gonna be all politically incorrect and all. I use to go to a 80% white school in Florida and thats the kind of moms I was aware of that would do that. And really, why did you feel the need to say "oh she well she's black. As expected." (something along those lines) How did that give a proper unbiased opinion?
I also expected to read about a white woman when I saw the thread title. That is, a Daily Mail article about a white British woman. They love stories like this.

Jamie Cumming from Dundee: Britain's most feckless father has 15th child | Mail Online

Old 12-02-2011, 05:29 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You don't hear about the issues of poor White America (or Whites in general) because typically many White Americans tend to point fingers at other groups instead of facing their own issues.

Its easier to scapegoat other groups than to acknowledge their own flaws. No, they are pefect and you are the problem. So you will not see threads on C-D about the epidemic of Meth, lice and bedbug infestations, welfare, hoarding/property upkeep issues, the rampant sexual abuse of children/pedophiles, white collar crimes, identity theft, etc, etc, etc.

Classic example of what I am talking about....
Typical, as soon as someone points the truth out, out comes the race card and you may not state it, but you imply it.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Of course that would be your comment.

Why don't Whites acknowledge that high rates of pedophiles in your ranks?

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics
As a rule, because approx 85% of the population is white, there will always be more whites committing crime, except violent crime, that award belongs to the underclass black male. As for pedophiles, If you don't believe there are as many pedophiles in the black community you are fooling yourself, since crime is very rarely reported in the ghetto it's difficult to say. If you take both groups side by side and and compare overall crime, the percentage of crimes committed (especially black on black) I would almost guarantee the overall crime rate is higher in the black communities. Mostly violent crime.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:00 AM

656 posts, read 648,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
since crime is very rarely reported in the ghetto
Do you have any proof of that?

Last edited by jujulu; 12-02-2011 at 06:22 AM..

Old 12-02-2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Well I dont see anybody coming out here making threads about the "white" leeches of society that are as much a problem as the black leeches. I don't see anybody here saying its a white cultural problem. Also if it even gets to that they call them liberals as opposed to a cultural problem in the white community. People are quick to point out other people's problems before taking care of their supposed "own".

The truth is that you guys need to look past race and stop trying to segregate out the issues. Its an American problem not a racially cultural one. When you get past that hurdle we can talk.
That would be fine if in reality it worked that way, but every time whites try to help the poor black communities they get accused of intervening in what is considered a "black thing". Then they take advantage of the system and work it for what ever they can get free, rather than using it to better their life overall. This is exactly why nothing ever improves in these communities. It will never be an American problem because blacks won't let it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies