Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2011, 08:15 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
It is quite alright that you are unable to accept the truth about the issue of sexual perversion/crimes against children amongst White Americans. The stats back up the anecdotal info such as all of the White school teachers having sex with their students. But people like yourself are quite predictable in the way that you are unable to accept the truth about your community. Its ok.
You are comparing apples and oranges here. Pedophiles cannot be compared to someone using the system, getting more money by spitting out 15 kids. Since we don't know who the ped's are until they are caught and arrested. You don't hear a lot about it because people know it is dissgusting and the less they hear about it the better. People don't care whether they are black or white, they just want them dealt with. Another thing is, people don't mind spending money to put and keep these animals locked up. On the other hand, People view this woman as a a drain on society who ads nothing productive and expects everyone else to pay for her bad decisions and it seems to be getting worse. The fact that she had 15 kids just to use the system pizzes white people off because it seems to be status quo in the underclass black communities, with little hope of ever changing. Generation after generation accepting it as a way of life, rather than bettering them selves and getting out of the ghetto. The whole "Great society" thing was a huge failure and needs to be changed to a system that educates poor people so they become productive members rather than drug dealing thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 AM

101 posts, read 86,776 times
It SHOULD be criminal to enable people like this. It harms them, and harms society generally, and surely harms to taxpayers. It creates an entitled attitude, such as this mother displays, that other people need to pay for her private choices.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I'm going to ask you once again why you think this my community and not yours? Four of my great grand parents descended from slaves. Of the other four, one was Scottish, one Finish, one Irish and one Native American. This is common for blacks in America but since we are making this about race- should I divide my time between the rest of these communities? Anyone who is truly concerned does not sit around and post derogatory stats on discussion boards. I am hardly fixated on whites but it appears to me that you worship them and feel that they can do no wrong.
Community is defined by where one lives,are you black? Do you live in a predominently black community. If not, why?

Old 12-03-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You obviously do not want to understand the truth....

Of ALL (as in all races) of those convicted of commiting acts against children 70% are White

White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates. So if you take one White inmate and one Black inmate, the White inmate is three times more likely than the Black inmate to have victimized a child.
You are only using the prison population for comparison, that is not fair, you should be using the general population, but I don't know how you would do that.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:45 AM

1,187 posts, read 995,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
When did this thread become a race thread?

Jesus frickin Christ.

Let's go back to discussing the issue at hand: People (of ALL colors) having children they cannot afford....and expecting everyone else to give them a free ride!
This thread was conveniently derailed a long time ago. It'd be nice if we could stick to actual issues in this country but the race card gets thrown down for every freaking thing now! It's rediculous!

Old 12-03-2011, 09:53 AM

101 posts, read 86,776 times
So let's get back on topic. The real issue is enabling poor behavior with taxpayer money vs. being "heartless". Is there a point where enough is enough?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:59 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
When did this thread become a race thread?

Jesus frickin Christ.

Let's go back to discussing the issue at hand: People (of ALL colors) having children they cannot afford....and expecting everyone else to give them a free ride!
Guess.

A common deflection tactic used.

Back to this creature that has the gall to say others need to be responsible for HER children.

Is this person not on welfare, collecting mucho cash and "benefits" for herself and the kids?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet67 View Post
Damn it. why didn't I figure it out; it's all BUSH's fault! How could I have forgotten??
Gee, I do not know ANYONE who " glorifies the criminal and the gangster." Perhaps you do?
I think you're forgetting all the rappers out there, like Kenye West, Fiddy Cent, Snoop Dog.... etc. they all glorify criminals and gangsters... as well as "dumbassery".

Old 12-03-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That makes no sense. Republicans want school vouchers/choice - the money follows the child to the school of the child's/family's choice. Democrats refuse to allow this and are the ones trapping kids in subpar inner-city public schools, with no way out.
It's also Dems who hate homeschooling, another form of school choice. Which there is a growing segment of the homeschooling community that are black because it is so hard for them to find good schools that aren't drug and crime ridden. But again, the dems can't stand school choice at all!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasteve View Post
So let's get back on topic. The real issue is enabling poor behavior with taxpayer money vs. being "heartless". Is there a point where enough is enough?
I think this person and Octomom are well passed the point of enough! Ya know, I don't mind "helping" people who have lost a job, fell on hard times, because I've been there.. but it should be help not a reward for bad behavior and bad choices. This woman, black or white or whatever, she is the worst of the worst! And still everyone was bending over backwards trying to help her still... even the owners of her rental tried to help her and it still wasn't enough. This is when people need to back off and let her fail... I hate the idea of taking children from their parents, but really, they and society would be better off if they were taken from her for sure! Sad, very sad. I think this is also one time when they shouldn't be kept together... who can support that many kids?? AND give them a good loving home? This is sad indeed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies