Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2011, 01:32 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
Instead of complaining on stupid threads, you people need to be asking yourselves every day when you wake up in hte morning "What can I do today to help the people in the Oppressed Communities?"
How is she "oppressed" ?

Homeless with 15 kids and she blames CPS ?
I blame CPS for not taking the kids away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2011, 01:45 PM

656 posts, read 648,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
really? when are you going to donate each and every check you make for the rest of your life?

this woman put herself in her situation, let her get herself out of by herself. closing her legs would be a good start.

children? if you, her or anyone else is so worried about her children, then why not call dps or social services to take them away from her. dont giver money, just take the kids.
I'm already doing my part as a community organizer and activist.

Old 12-03-2011, 01:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Well you're not doing enough because there's a homeless woman with 15 kids blaming the government for not taking care of her because her boyfriend got arrested and put in jail.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:18 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
What is that?

Old 12-03-2011, 02:41 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,561 times
Quote:
Jujulu 2012!

Old 12-03-2011, 03:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times
Quote:
Instead of complaining on stupid threads, you people need to be asking yourselves every day when you wake up in hte morning "What can I do today to help the people in the Oppressed Communities?"
Haha. True. I know I wake up every day and worry about that. Screw going to work, paying bills, taking care of my own. Gotta worry 'bout the oppressed communities!

Quote:
In other words you're part of problem.
You've got to be a joke poster. You make it too obvious. Or very young and naive.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:

we already have enough of that, we have a failed president called obama.

you still did not mention how you are giving up your entire check to the oppressed communities of the USA.

I also do my part as well, I teach children safe firearms handling and how to shoot straight and true. hit your targets and on the 1st shot.

most of the kids I teach are from urban areas ages 8-13 and are poor to lower middle class.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:50 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
The Obama path to power, how quaint.

Old 12-03-2011, 05:03 PM

656 posts, read 648,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Haha. True. I know I wake up every day and worry about that. Screw going to work, paying bills, taking care of my own. Gotta worry 'bout the oppressed communities!

In other words you're part of problem.
You've got to be a joke poster. You make it too obvious. Or very young and naive.
As someone who's spent the last 10 years fighting the power every day for little money, I resent that.

Old 12-03-2011, 05:15 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
give me the ladies address, I will send her a couple of boxes of condoms, that should help out the problem a bit.

Nah...her baby's daddy won't put condoms on....he didn't put any on for the first 10 babies he made with her...

And forget child support...How do you get child support off one guy who fathered 10 kids who is in Prison...? ...what a mess...

Poverty breeding poverty over and over again on this one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies