Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:30 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
Bush kept our country safe after that terrible attack on 9/11!
Obama has no clue and has no protection against another attack for Americans to be
killed in our next terrorist attack!
You guys always want it both ways. If Bush kept us safe after 911, then you must also admit he failed us on that day. To do otherwise would be dishonest, now wouldn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 11:31 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
That's easy. The Left will blame the Right and the Right will blame the Left.

As for responsibility, that depends on who claims it.
Obama will blame Bush along with all the other liberals on C-D.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Obama will blame Bush along with all the other liberals on C-D.
I'd blame the terrorists, that's who I'd blame.

I guess you haven't noticed, that we've been free of attacks on Obama's watch. Not only that, but we've thwarted attacks and captured terrorists abroad. I know that may shatter your wet dream of a terror attack, and that's just too bad.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:35 PM

Is it just me, or is this a revolting thread? It seems like these guys are day dreaming about the death of Americans for political points, and then arguing against their sick little fantasy. This is really twisted stuff here.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:37 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Is it just me, or is this a revolting thread? It seems like these guys are day dreaming about the death of Americans for political points, and then arguing against their sick little fantasy. This is really twisted stuff here.
No it isn't just you. And they call liberals hateful.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:38 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Sure seems like what they are wishing. Foaming at the mouth for a terror attack just so they can say "told you so." All while ignoring that loser Bush failed to protect us on 911. Complete, utter hypocrites.

But I thought most liberals believe 9-11 was an inside job?

Most liberals hated Bush so much they foamed at the mouth when those planes hit.

So what is your answer to the original question again?

So Obama failed to protect those who died ( were murdered ) in Texas after having knowledge that we had a terrorist within our own military.

And Clinton failed to save the lives of all those Americans in Okla City after he had knowledge something was going to happen.

And Clinton had OBL in his hands several times while in office and he failed to listen to the messages that would have stopped 9-11 from happening.

And Obama took away our missile defense systems for what reason?

And Obama is allowing Iran to move forward knowing what they are doing? While Irans leader calls Obama an amateur.

Being hypocritical are what liberals do best.

Waiting for your answer to the question.

I see you answered it.

So you cannot blame Bush for 9-11 then because you just said you would blame the terrorist.

Thanks for making it clear that you were wrong in blaming Bush for 9-11 when you just said it was the terrorist fault.

Think much?

This is soooo easy.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
It was pretty straight till you got here.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
I'd blame the terrorists, that's who I'd blame.

I guess you haven't noticed, that we've been free of attacks on Obama's watch. Not only that, but we've thwarted attacks and captured terrorists abroad. I know that may shatter your wet dream of a terror attack, and that's just too bad.

Free of attacks?

Did you forget what happened in Texas? or are you going to say it was not a terrorist attack.

What about the undie bomber? Obama failed to stop him. Thank goodness we had some brave Americans on board or it would have been a disaster.

Just for your info the attacks were stopped because of things put into place long before Obama came into office. Now Obama is hell bent on reversing those things that were set up to do these things.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
america has already been attacked, 2 times that i know about, but admin told us it was natural causes or a mere accident.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
But I thought most liberals believe 9-11 was an inside job?

That's news to me.

Quote:
Most liberals hated Bush so much they foamed at the mouth when those planes hit.
More fantasy, this time it's retroactively applied.

Quote:
So Obama failed to protect those who died ( were murdered ) in Texas after having knowledge that we had a terrorist within our own military.
Sure, Obama knew about it before hand, gotcha. Does anybody believe this other than you?

Quote:
And Clinton failed to save the lives of all those Americans in Okla City after he had knowledge something was going to happen.
More of the same, make believe and lies. Although there is a distinct difference between Clinton and Bush. Clinton actually caught those who attacked us and threw their sorry arses in jail. While Bush went into Iraq to drop bombs on Iraqi goat farmers.

Quote:
And Clinton had OBL in his hands several times while in office and he failed to listen to the messages that would have stopped 9-11 from happening.
Yes, Clinton should have been able to predict the future. However there is no way that Bush could have ever known of such a thing, even with memos that said "Terrorists plan to fly planes into buildings."

Quote:
And Obama took away our missile defense systems for what reason?
Wow! We are totally defenseless now? Whoduthunkit?

Quote:
And Obama is allowing Iran to move forward knowing what they are doing? While Irans leader calls Obama an amateur.
You guys always whine about things but offer no solutions. What should we do? Attack Iran? With what army? With what money? The only option we have is diplomacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies