Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 09:50 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,415,733 times

Advertisements

Regardless of how offensive, they still have the right to wear the uniform.

You don't have the right to physically assault someone because you disagree with them or their viewpoints.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 09:52 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,049,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Sounds like a typical violent response from intolerant anti-American leftists.
So real Americans are neo-Nazi Punks?

I always thought Nazis, at least, started in Germany.

I certainly wouldn't call the average American a Fascist Racist, demanding the extermination of everyone who doesn't have blue eyes and blond hair.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:56 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Simply pointing out how some special interest groups get top sedition/ hate billing when it will be the resident evil scum of the cities that are the most volatile and potentially dangerous in a huge way. These guys were either stupid and or really insane in wanting to start up some real clashes.
This is the best example you can find of the "resident evil scum of cities"? Some nazis get their faces kicked in by a crowd? They weren't even hospitalized. City dwellers aren't a hive mind and most of them are certainly not scum like you're trying to suggest.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:31 PM

1,179 posts, read 974,960 times
Get a load of all the Nazi sympathizers here. These people are garbage, who cares if they get their face smashed in. Same goes for their cowardly supporters.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
Regardless of how offensive, they still have the right to wear the uniform.

You don't have the right to physically assault someone because you disagree with them or their viewpoints.
Too bad so sad. Show up in a uniform like that, and don't cry foul when you get your teeth knocked out.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Too bad so sad. Show up in a uniform like that, and don't cry foul when you get your teeth knocked out.
The next time you do something someone else doesn't like and they knock your skull a few times, I wonder if you'll be saying the same thing?

Cut someone off in traffic, get shot? It's OK, you deserved it for cutting them off.

Show up in white after Labor Day? That deserves a bat to the head.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,464,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Sounds like a typical violent response from intolerant anti-American leftists.

There is not enough information in the article to establish the attackers' political affiliations.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
The next time you do something someone else doesn't like and they knock your skull a few times, I wonder if you'll be saying the same thing?

Cut someone off in traffic, get shot? It's OK, you deserved it for cutting them off.

Show up in white after Labor Day? That deserves a bat to the head.
Hardly the same thing. What these dirt bags represent is pure hate; the examples you're giving are not anything of the sort. You sound like an apologist for these guys more than anything. I guess somebody should keep the seat warm until the stormfronters show up.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Hardly the same thing. What these dirt bags represent is pure hate; the examples you're giving are not anything of the sort. You sound like an apologist for these guys more than anything. I guess somebody should keep the seat warm until the stormfronters show up.

It's exactly the same thing. You're advocating violence because you find their actions offensive. What if someone finds you cutting them off in traffic offensive? By your logic, they have the right to commit violence against you.

I'm no Nazi lover. I find their outfts barbaric and exceptionally offensive. But I place more value on their right to wear it than I do on my disgust. Free speech doesn't just mean speech you agree with, it means speech you are radically and fundamentally opposed to.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM

425 posts, read 366,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner71 View Post
Wow! Unrelated to politics, unrelated to gays, unrelated to teabaggers, and "survaval nut freaks", but somehow you managed to squeeze them all in.
How come you didnt include the blacks, jews, and xristians in your verbal diarrhea?

jesus christ!
Unrelated ? Sorry bub this isn't rock and roll it is genocide. Alll social issues concerning mob violence are interrelated. You may not think the way I do , but Law enforcement protocol and crowd control isn't really being aimed at Teabaggers . This story is a great example of just how volatile popular culture has become. Tensions are rising , tic tic tic. Remember Tuesdays are soylent green days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies