Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM

948 posts, read 894,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
He has connected Cap and Trade, Global Warming, Chicago Climate Exchange, Pres Obama, Freddy Mack, Al Gore, Bill Ayres brother, the latest controversy, can't even think of the name (brain dead with all of this stuff) and to my brain dead mind, IT ALL SOUNDS LOGICAL!
The only problem is, I can't comprehend the whole thing.
Does anybody understand and does anybody believe it could be true?
Please explain if you understand, thanks.
It's hard to comprehend because it's been in the works for not 5, 10 or 20 but 100 or more years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 09:45 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Glenn Beck will probably get whacked. I hope not, but he will.

He's getting too close to the truth.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 PM

948 posts, read 894,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Glenn Beck will probably get whacked. I hope not, but he will.

He's getting too close to the truth.
Nah, he's protected and needed. I'd see Savage whacked before him. But I'm more concerned for those in Govt. It's mock concern of course, but more likely to happen.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Nah, he's protected and needed. I'd see Savage whacked before him. But I'm more concerned for those in Govt. It's mock concern of course, but more likely to happen.
Savage is an entertainer. Beck is a thinker. I'm impressed with his constant evolution. He's not just spouting off angrily like some others. Rush is also very intelligent and states the truth.

When the person is attacked, rather than what they say, you know they're usually correct in what they're saying.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:40 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Thank you so much for trying to explain, it all goes over my head and its really scaring me because it is something that he is so fierce about but also something that normal Americans know nothing about. He keeps saying he can prove all of the connections.
When he suggested something could possibly happen to him, I thought yikes, it really might.
Scary.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
i don't see beck getting "whacked", but i certainly do see the ties between goldman sachs -obama/government-chicago climate exchange. the Chicago Climate Exchange is the world’s first and North America’s only "legally binding integrated greenhouse gas emissions reduction, registry and trading system". they don't call it a "scheme" for nothing!

anybody can do their own research and connect the dots themselves. this is a global carbon scheme designed to make the rich richer.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:50 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
The founder of the CCX, Richard Sandor, has publicly stated that this climate exchange market will be a 10 trillion dollar a year industry. When this was announced, the London-based Generation Investment Management, created by Al Gore and boasting the membership of people like David Blood, Mark Ferguson, and Peter Harris of Goldman Sachs, purchased a stake in CCX and is now the fifth largest co-owner of the Climate Exchange.

Recognizing the potential profits of this industry, in 2006, Goldman Sachs purchased 10 percent of the company.

All of this came together because of that middle-man, the influential member on the board of the Joyce Foundation. Can you guess the identify of that member? It was President Barack Obama.

To push this agenda, a Global Climate Bill is necessary, but fear not, for the “cap and trade” bill is being worked on by both Democrats and Republicans, and is nearly 1,400 pages long. (mostly regulations)

if this passes, so the rich can indeed get richer, the rest of us will have to pay more for our electricity. they are telling us this right to our face!

if you are an average american, you should be getting really mad.

THROW THESE BUMS OUT.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:08 AM

1,886 posts, read 3,448,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Goldman Sachs and Wall Street stand to make trillions of dollars trading the air we breathe

Wouldn't this be the ultimate scam, trading, taxing and profiting off something we cannot see, smell or touch?
LOL, it's so silly. Trading in gases.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
The president even said we would see our utility bills skyrocket. I guess he would know, right?

Old 04-30-2010, 06:57 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I wonder how much of this exchange Glenn Beck already owns or intends to own? First he denigrates to exchange with lot of bad publicity. Then after the shares drop in value he buys a few million worth and drops the subject. The value rebounds and Beck makes a fortune.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies