Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 PM

438 posts, read 503,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Glenn Beck will probably get whacked. I hope not, but he will.

He's getting too close to the truth.
Beck doesn't come across as very reliable a source with his fake crying and blackboard logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 07:06 PM

968 posts, read 2,624,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What are you talking about? The wacko puts Vicks Vaporub under his eyes to cause those crocodile tears!

YouTube - Glenn Beck EXPOSED - Crying On Cue Using Vicks under His Eyes.
i've always been leery of what is truth and what is entertainment on his show. i didn't watch for a while, until it got more entertaining. i believe the vicks thing, but i also believe what his videos say, more specifically the videos he has of politicians and the president himself completely exposing their agenda in the way they don't want us to see it.

this has been the most complete collection of logic and discussion i have ever seen on this forum. i appreciate what i have learned through this discussion, thank you.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:18 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Beck is a thinker. He's not just spouting off angrily like some others. Rush is also very intelligent and states the truth.

You know these are ENTERTAINERS, right?

In a lengthy interview with Media Week, Rush spoke about one of the reasons liberal rivals miss the boat: "It's amusing and flattering, but [the liberal left] is violating every rule in the book," he told Media week, explaining. "You don't mention the competition. They are elevating me in stature every time they mention coming up with a liberal version of me. They have an image of me as a ribald conservative. I'm a salesman first and foremost."

Rush IS very intelligent...at selling people exactly what they want to buy.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
Salesman==bho Sold you exactly what you were indoctrinated for.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:32 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Salesman==bho Sold you exactly what you were indoctrinated for.
To some degree, I would agree with you. All sucessful politicians have great selling and acting skills. (After all- who could ALWAYS be cheerful and upbeat during a grueling campaign?)

Question them all...

Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What are you talking about? The wacko puts Vicks Vaporub under his eyes to cause those crocodile tears!

YouTube - Glenn Beck EXPOSED - Crying On Cue Using Vicks under His Eyes.
Somebody PLEASE tell me what THAT was all about?
What's the story on that???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies