Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 10:53 AM

177 posts, read 256,552 times

Advertisements

I don't expect anything less from white people.

You love to perpetuate lies about people you hate, accusing them of doing to you the very thing you have been doing to people throughout your history.

It's just like you to make yourself look like the innocent victim.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 11:23 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,662,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post

You love to perpetuate lies about people you hate, accusing them of doing to you the very thing you have been doing to people throughout your history.

Yes, yes... Every person of every color but white is a victim. No person who is any color but white has ever done anything wrong.

Thank you. We get it.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:23 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
So, your defining moments are that your wife had an experience at a funeral by one hispanic.
And the fact that you allowed your sisters (and niece) to marry outside of your race, makes you not a "racisit". Nice. Way to bank on someone else's personal relationships. You're sleeping with them by proxy?

Ok, well, in the rest of the US we recognize an inherent difference between someone who is here legally and someone who is not. And while I could get into an ego game of where I am and what I do, I won't.

eehh chickita, naw, It's more to do with a line of females waiting on paydau outside the bar. These females can't enter the bar to get their hubbies mouney and go buy chicken for dinner. If they enter the bar they get slapped down hard.

You probably treat females that way I guess. I don't allow anyone anything..

Yeah hide with yer head in the sand, it's what all libers do. You can ride bit ch with me anytime. If you play girl well enough I won't even slap you.

You know dam well what is legal from illegal, and if you don't you outta be locked up.

Really I can't wait for Amnesty so I don't need worry about law.. i guess you can whine and wring your hands as normal.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJPots View Post
And all the talk about how the "Hispanic male" is going to defile our women? You make them sound like uncontrollable sex maniacs. I get the sense that you are just intimidated by their superior love making skills.

My suggestion is to stop laying your anger on the "Hispanic male" and instead buy a big phallic looking car. That seems to work so well for other guys with adequacy issues.

P.S. macho responses only reinforce my theory.
Hahahaha! Now THAT is funny! Except it's not funny in the way YOU think it is!

Old 05-01-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Do you think immigrants who have been legally admitted ought to be sent back if they jaywalk? Why can't you understand that illegal means illegal. If a legal immigrant jaywalks, send him back. Jaywalking, rape, expired meter, murder, unauthorized immigration, they're all the same. Zero tolerance.

Is you mind so tiny that the entire world fits into your "illegal immigration" thimble, and nothing else counts for anything?
Briliant question. Nope the legals be they German French English etc etc just get what ever is coming from infractions such as these.. of course there is a line between infractions and capitol crimes.

Next time i ask a question, which won't be any too soon towards you I will expect a with in reason answer. Yer real close to indefinate ignore in my little black book.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:29 AM

177 posts, read 256,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Yes, yes... Every person of every color but white is a victim. No person who is any color but white has ever done anything wrong.

Thank you. We get it.
You have nothing else to say but to ridicule. That is your natural response.

No other race of people travel to other people's lands to take economic and political control and rape them of any and all resources you can turn into commodities.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
You have nothing else to say but to ridicule. That is your natural response.

No other race of people travel to other people's lands to take economic and political control and rape them of any and all resources you can turn into commodities.
Yeah, Attila the Hun didn't exist, did he genius?

Ever hear of The Rape of Nanking? I didn't think so.

So try to tell me that it was the white people who did these things - and countless others of similar atrocity.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJPots View Post
Well by your own logic you should not have any rights. You just got done ranting about how you crossed 40 states with 2 guns. You even admitted that it was illegal in some of those states.

So are you going to hold yourself to the same standards? Or are people only criminals when they are brown?

And all the talk about how the "Hispanic male" is going to defile our women? You make them sound like uncontrollable sex maniacs. I get the sense that you are just intimidated by their superior love making skills.

My suggestion is to stop laying your anger on the "Hispanic male" and instead buy a big phallic looking car. That seems to work so well for other guys with adequacy issues.

P.S. macho responses only reinforce my theory.

It depends on what is legal and what ain't lady. The states and the feds are actting illegally, and can't seem to define "Shall not be Infringed."

Since I have already shot one felon, and after that lost my father in law and his 2nd wife while the fire deptment beat swat to the scene by 2.5 hours, I no longer trust any LEO types will come in a timely fashion, or at all.

Another point is the is a Fedral law that says if you are legal with a gun where you are , you can travel with the gun, so long as you will be legal where ever it is you end. In my case I end where i started.

These 2 harsh lessons, taught me that it is my 'Responcibility' to protect me and mine.

I don't need a very macho car, my 1985 turbo charged volvo does very well. Then I have this wife who isn't much a feminist and to tell the truth she's hot, and likes her hubby the same way. We're hitched and I don't chase other womem either, and so the end result is we almost never have a tiff, but i guess in the 3 times we have since 1990 the make up sex has been great.

She married a real knuckel dragger since she's into real men...

Why just this week she forwent new curtains and a cherry coffee table, so I could have a shiney new bike fender which was about 500 bucks painted. I wrecked the other one last year rear ending a jeep that hit a moose. Today i dropped another c note on a new bike cover and I didn't even ask for her permission.

She does have a small problem though, and this happens every time I bring home a new gun. The first problem is she wants to try it which is expensive since ammo went thru the roof. Then after trying it, she gets this look , which means that gun is hers.

I don't dare say here in the land of whimp, but I do have more than 1 AK-47, and just because she wants every one.

I am a citizen, so I can't be collected up and shipped out... I have 0 problems with legal immigrants, and i have no beef with macho mex either, so long as all you whine libers won't, but I want them here legally...

I suspect all you libers think there illegals are people you can get alone with well. You won't, but you won't do more than whine, and wring your hands, and when rape happens buy say 8 of them you will still just whine...

You will beg on your knees that the Govt do something.

Like I said I hope Amnesty comes and when it does there will be No Law to follow, No taxes, and men of my ilk will truely be free men to do what ever pleases them in the instant.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:

Yeah when amnesty comes I plan to start up with slavery again... Why not?

Old 05-01-2010, 11:56 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,923,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
. of course there is a line between infractions and capitol crimes.
Let's get it clear. Do you put "illegal immigration" on the capital crimes side of the line? If not, then why do you take it so seriously and demand such strict enforcement of it, and place it above everything else in evaluating and judging offenders? And even place it in a special extra-constitutional class by itself with respect to denial of due process for the accused and personal freedom for the populace?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies