Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,654,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Doubt it's a slow day at all.

Don't forget - this news is coming from the same source (The National Enquirer) that PROVED TO BE ACCURATE about the scandals of John Edwards and Tiger Woods ... among many others. Will Obama try to shield the truth, or even shut-down The Enquirer? He's been successful at closing-down numerous websites!

Think the scandal is true?
Yes, I think it's true but they will destroy everything and anybody they can to cover it up.
Guys cheat on their wives all the time, so why would Obama be any different???
She is a very pretty woman and I believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 05:02 PM

425 posts, read 366,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I thought he lived with someone (female) rich when he was in college. Wasn't there a guy, not too long ago, who was claiming he knew Obama (meaning he was in his presence twice) in college when he was spouting all of this radical stuff. Although the purpose of the guy speaking out was to paint Obama as a radical (DUH), I seem to remember he offhandedly mentioned Obama was with a woman when they met up so I think he had a girlfriend before he was married.
It's common practice to live with a member of the opposite sex . It's common practice for some homosexuals to pal around with a member of the opposite sex. If you have aspirations of being president and your Obama's age a double life early on is kinda essential. If he was taught well by his handlers that would be bit and parcel to the game.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:04 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
It's common practice to live with a member of the opposite sex . It's common practice for some homosexuals to pal around with a member of the opposite sex. If you have aspirations of being president and your Obama's age a double life early on is kinda essential. If he was taught well by his handlers that would be bit and parcel to the game.
Do you notice how much of what you believe is pinned together by "if"s?

Old 04-30-2010, 05:35 PM

425 posts, read 366,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you notice how much of what you believe is pinned together by "if"s?
Heh , who said I believe it ? I could stop right there , but much of this is focused around the the lack of transparency of a man who claimed transparency would be protocol. Not that I believed that either knowing that the Oath itself is now second fiddel to the Top Secret info the prez inherits that makes him bound to the Secret inner agenda over his public role. My beliefs are based an larger truth's about the country and history in general. I'm no stranger to the masonic paradigm. It's in the family on both maternal and paternal sides. So is teaching and preaching.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:33 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
Oh, because you know they were right about the UFO's, Trilateral Commission (cited by Mary Relfe), crazy diets, and lunatic ads. You know you can find the best journalism right next to the check stand.

National Enquirer - RationalWiki

Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,590,741 times
Quote:
You'd think the skilled and tenacious National Enquirer would have been the first to discover anything regarding Obama being born in Kenya. Nothing yet on that front....
Dude, why would they worry about Kenya... There are no boobs and/or aliens involved in the Kenya angle!

Old 04-30-2010, 06:44 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
And just as many false ones. The Enquirer is like a broken clock, it is right twice a day.

Remember this one?

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: SARAH PALIN'S SECRET LOVER REVEALED! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

sarah palin is not the topic of this thread..

Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,426,878 times
Even if he did, so freaking what? It doesn't change a thing, doesn't mean he's a better or worse President. Just means he's human. Big shock. I don't think being faithful to a spouse has a thing to do with your career. And look at his wife. Would you blame him? Yuck!

And for the record, I didn't vote for him and am totally repulsed by him and everything he stands for. Despise him. Still don't think it means a thing if he cheats. It's between him and his husband........I mean wife.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:51 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
It IS a big deal. Hiding something could compromise the Presidency.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:53 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,473,186 times
Quote:
Gretchen Carlson - FOXNews.com

Ooops --sorry, she doesnt have a JD. My mistake.
Correct - she does not have a JD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies