Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2010, 09:04 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Because their idea of solving it is to beat the living daylights out of the only one committed to take responsibility. This relentless punishment of responsibility will naturally assist her efforts at parenting and providing for her family.

As for those deliberately setting out to get themselves pregnant... what a sad excuse of a human being to bring a child into the world to satisfy a desire to feel the slightest bit important.
Great post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The other part of this is that even though those thug guys act tough and in control they are dumb as rocks and so the women run everything around them. They are literally another child in the house with privileges. I often ask about couples I know who are like this,Where is that oldest boy of hers today. They have no clue and no interest in financially and responsibly being the head of the family. A lot of women like it that way they spend and spend and run up bills all they want and no man in thier life will say a word. If he does one more bag of weed or caine will fix that. Thats why its the single (or pseudo single since a single mom is really rarely single) moms fault.
You forgot to add if she is making the money and he has no job,well,its her money to spend. Successfull,professional single moms,it makes no since to marry because if you make more money than the husband you'd have to pay him alimony. Look at celebs like Goldie hawn and Kurt Russell.Brad and Angelina,and Oprah.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJPots View Post
A person who does not want kids having unprotected sex? That's just plain idiotic. Men know as well as women that sex has a risk. They are just as responsible for controlling their actions. Maybe before putting your penis in things you stop to ask the girl what she would do if she got pregnant. If she does not agree with you, do not insert penis. Avoid the situation all together.

Or is it only the women who should possess that kind of foresight?
Lmao,but its true.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Im sorry no disrespect to your mother but single parents are the problem. Not becuase they are bad parents but because it takes so much to truely raise a child not just in money but time and energy. Something is allways left out when a parent has to go it alone. There is a reason society needs two parents in the home and the more we get away from that the worst these kids become especially boys. Its evident everyday. Show me a low pants wearing walking down the middle of the street punk and Ill show a kid being raised by a single parent or sometimes grandparent.
For the last time having 2 parents in the home means nada. I'm in a relationship were all he does is want to stay home with the kids,cook, and clean oh and play video games while I work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week. Has it helped me? Oh nooo,not at all. My mom said if my move with her she'd do a better job than he would. Now why does society need a lazy parent in the home? Better off without them in the home sometimes.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:49 PM

[quote=reconmark;13994084]It is totally the woman's responsibility and choice whom she let's ejaculate into her, and if she does this while knowing that she isn't on any form of birth control and the man is not wearing a condom than yes the resulting pregnancy is all her fault.

When you play a sport you bring the right equipment or you get benched, you would not play football without a helmet, hockey without a set of skates, or tennis without a racket; if the man doesn't come with a condom then he isn't ready to play, he doesn't have the right equipment so he should get benched!!!

The woman controls who gets to climb between her legs, who else has that responsibility or should be responsible for her choice??

As unfair as it may be who ends up with the burden of caring for the woman's carelessness..her or the man???..most times the woman is Left with that burden. It is fair, probably not, did she have 100% control over it ever happening, yes she did; she could always say "no" to him, get on the pill or other birth control, make sure he wears a condom, and stick to those rules.

Another poster started a thread and got hammered for it but I agree with her, I'm tired of seeing young black girls pushing around strollers like it's some fashion statement. That ***** ain't cute!!!

Before I get flamed, I know other races also have the same problem but I'm black and it just happens to catch my eye when I see so many young silly black girls pushing around babies!!

I have three daughters and I don't sugarcoat the truth to them, these boys out here don't "love" you and all roads end at the same destination, you being naked and used, I tell them because I don't want to hear the usual b.s. excuses of "what about him, he cudda used something too"..or the "I didn't know it could happen after one time"..and the favorite one, "He told me he loved me".

Everyone keeps saying the woman gets to choose who she let's between her legs but does not a man choose who he inserts it into? Or does that mean men have no self control?

I will teach my two daughters aside from dating women,use men first before they use you.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:52 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I think I'm going to tell my daughters to date women only,so they won't have to deal with male pigs and monsters
Don't teach your daughters the things that your mother taught you.

Teach them to have personal dignity. Forget "protection from pregnancy". You obviously do not have a strong moral compass. Learn from the mistakes of your past.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:57 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
So its okay if a man ask for sex,but I'm don't have personal dignity if I ask because I'm a woman? Women have sex drives too,you do know that right?
It's obvious from your vocabulary that you are uneducated. That may be part of the problem. You seem to feel that when you have an itch, you scratch it, regardless of the outcome.

Please get some help. (and not from us tax payers)

Old 05-01-2010, 09:57 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,972,527 times
Quote:
For the last time having 2 parents in the home means nada. I'm in a relationship were all he does is want to stay home with the kids,cook, and clean oh and play video games while I work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week. Has it helped me? Oh nooo,not at all. My mom said if my move with her she'd do a better job than he would. Now why does society need a lazy parent in the home? Better off without them in the home sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Don't teach your daughters the things that your mother taught you.

Teach them to have personal dignity. Forget "protection from pregnancy". You obviously do not have a strong moral compass. Learn from the mistakes of your past.

I cant help but to agree with this...Your whole statement was about how having another parent in the home helps or doesnt help you. Rather than how it affects your children. That speaks volumes imo. No offense intended, but if you honestly think that having two parents in the home means nothing, then your children (particularly your sons) are in for an incredibly tough ride. If you do raise your children as a single mother, as I understand you will, for their sake, I can only hope you provide them with a close uncle or a stepfather or something.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:54 AM

64 posts, read 33,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Reason is that many of the mamas dont even know who the daddy is. And besides if they charge him with being the one to pay the bills she cant get the free welfare. All she will have is a worthless judgement against the daddy who wont pay up and may even be in jail. Basdardy is a crime and the mama should be arrested.......................but then she will cry "I got to take care of my baby" as she applies for FREE welfare. If a woman has a baby out of legal wedlock she should be sterilized.period and the daddy if they catch him should be castrated.....
Exiting Time Warp Now.

Old 05-02-2010, 02:12 AM

171 posts, read 212,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
If a woman went on the pill as soon as she was within a year of being sexually active, there wouldn't be any blame to place. The woman bears 100% of the cost of children, unless the man willingly contributes. Consequently, we must protect ourselves.

All women can't use birth control pills and beside there are crazy side affects. I blame both.. we must protect ourselves (men&women). I think the best method is for the male to wrap it up. Pills can cause unnormal bleeding and other serious issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies