Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh, yeah, and since gays all know each other, it should be easy, right?
Exactly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platymapus View Post
Actually, the only people making it about "being in their bedroom" are the ones who automatically think of sex when the word "gay" comes up. I don't know about some of you, but when someone says they're heterosexual, I don't go straight for the "I'm picturing their sexual antics". Nor do I do that when someone says they're homosexual. Guess I don't have the perverse mind that some do.
maybe its part where they say "hey I am a homo sexual" that does it !

Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,447,937 times
It's important for celebrities to come out of the closet because there is still some paranoia about coming out. The more celebrities who come out, the better. The celebrities who allegedly are in the closet (like Jodie Foster) only perpetuate the myth that sexuality is something that should be hidden.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:36 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Still waiting for that first celebrity to announce they are heterosexual. rolleyes:
They do it every time they announce they are getting married.....or have their children on tv......or are shown at award shows kissing their spouses....or thanking their spouses........or being photographed with their spouse.........get over it.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooooo.........I merely created a thread based on the hypocrisy of the homosexual community that likes to scream at those who don't agree with homosexuality, that they need to stay out of their bedroom, what goes on in their bedroom is non of our business.......all of which I agree emphatically, keep it in your bedroom and I will most definitely stay out!
Could you point me toward the quotes of what they specifically do in their bedrooms? You are the one who makes it into a sexual thing......get your mind out of the gutter.....you think way too much about what gays do in their bedrooms (probably more than gays even do lol).

Old 05-03-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Could you point me toward the quotes of what they specifically do in their bedrooms? You are the one who makes it into a sexual thing......get your mind out of the gutter.....you think way too much about what gays do in their bedrooms (probably more than gays even do lol).
I dont need to they are the ones who say"keep your politics out of our bedroom" ,"Its none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom"

Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
I dont need to they are the ones who say"keep your politics out of our bedroom" ,"Its none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom"
And yet your filthy little mind always go to the sexual act when it comes to anything 'gay' related.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:52 PM

Lets be real here, this chick hasn't had a hit since the 90s, she used to be into guys, and now she shares a publicist with Cher's son/daughter. So she sell some books do a concert tour with the dixie chicks and kdlang, fall in love with another woman, pretend to get married adopt some kids get a pretend divorce, from her pretend marriage go on Oprah and talk about how much she identifies with Rosie and Mellisa and then find a guy who loves her for who she is and all she has been through and live happily ever after.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,055,138 times
Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooooo.........I merely created a thread based on the hypocrisy of the homosexual community that likes to scream at those who don't agree with homosexuality, that they need to stay out of their bedroom, what goes on in their bedroom is non of our business.......all of which I agree emphatically, keep it in your bedroom and I will most definitely stay out!
Being a homosexual is much more than the sex...which is something conservatives cannot seem to grasp.

Get your mind out of the gutter...

Old 05-03-2010, 08:09 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,916,504 times
Quote:
Still waiting for that first celebrity to announce they are heterosexual. rolleyes:
I didn't mean that, I meant that you most likely don't care about how celebs share every ounce of their personal info, yet once they announce they're homosexual, it must be for the attention!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies