Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 01:59 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonRat View Post
There's plenty of verifiable information about Obama. Just not at that particular website.
Can you please get that. I would love to see some records about him.

Not talking about hear say but actual hard factual evidence or records
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 02:00 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
You're right. We should know. But I believe that the first thing any candidate does after declaring their intention to run is find any and all dirt they can on their opponents. Either in their party in primaries or the other party during elections.

Between them and the press, someone would have found something legitimate.

It's just that there are more pressing issues out there now we should be focusing on.
What press asked him for his college transcripts? To get them things the person has to sign to release them. Kinda hard to get without the signature of the person they are about

Old 05-05-2010, 02:03 PM

470 posts, read 461,972 times
Wow.. This is very, very interesting stuff indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Old 05-05-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It took me about 30 seconds to find proof of Obama attending Columbia University.... but apparently GOOGLE is too difficult for some people to use.
your proof is NOT proof. Don't be so naive, with the amount of money this guy threw around to hide all this stuff, don't think for 1 second that these people weren't paid to say what they said. Why is he not in the yearbook? Why did 400+ people in his graduating class never see him there? a SS card from 1890? You can't just write this off as garbage, you have NO CLUE if it is garbage or not.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:12 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
Of course you can't find anything on him....our POS president is the biggest fraud ever perpitrated on this country. How's the 'hope and change' workin out for ya'. He's doing his damedess to turn America into ameri-caca.
WHO can't find anything on him??
Who? Tell me...who?

Can't you read the posts above yours???

Really!!

Don't know how to click on a link?!!!

Don't know how to google ?!!!

Old 05-05-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
WHO can't find anything on him??
Who? Tell me...who?

Can't you read the posts above yours???

Really!!

Don't know how to click on a link?!!!

Don't know how to google ?!!!

It's all hearsay, it wouldn't even stand up in court.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:15 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
A mediocre student would probably not be remembered by too many students. The scar was interesting, though. Some of that was pure conjecture and conspiracy theory material, but a lot wasn't. Obama has some things he's afraid to reveal about his past and that probably extends beyond bad grades or questionable associations.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
A mediocre student would probably not be remembered by too many students. The scar was interesting, though. Some of that was pure conjecture and conspiracy theory material, but a lot wasn't. Obama has some things he's afraid to reveal about his past and that probably extends beyond bad grades or questionable associations.
Of course it does! Nobody, I mean NOBODY spends that kind of money to protect their inofrmation if they're not hiding something. I mean come on already people! Who does things like this?

Old 05-05-2010, 02:26 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Obama has some things he's afraid to reveal about his past and that probably extends beyond bad grades or questionable associations.
Excuse me, but in a country where a president can't get a blow job in the Oval Office without it becoming front page news, isn't a country where being afraid to reveal anything will do you much good. And since there has been no shortage of money flowing to find something, any damned thing, at this point, there can't be much to find, hence the constant and repeated recycling of long disproved innuendo.

Last edited by ovcatto; 05-05-2010 at 02:41 PM..

Old 05-05-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Excuse me, but in a country where a president can't get a blow job in the Oval Office without it become front page news isn't a country where being afraid to reveal anything will do you much good. And since there has been no shortage of money flowing to find something, any damned thing, at this point, there can't be much to find, hence the constant and repeated recycling of long disproved innuendo.
I see you failed to mention the millions spent to HIDE his info. Forget about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies