Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 PM
LML LML started this thread

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yeah, but who do we have instead? Joe Biden! I think Americans lost in that deal. At least Palin has a brain. Biden is brain dead.
At least Joe isn't a Commie agent. Who can say that for sure about Palinsky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2010, 06:14 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,343 times
PUTIN - PALIN Anybody else see this glaring similarity? Another, in a never ending series of red flags going up. And I don't mean red in terms of red white and blue, I mean red in sickle and hammer.
Why won't she just come clean and admit her ties with Russia?

Old 05-06-2010, 06:21 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yeah, but who do we have instead? Joe Biden! I think Americans lost in that deal. At least Palin has a brain. Biden is brain dead.
Biden is brain dead? Ya, but look who's saying so

And we have seen Palin's brain at work....it wasn't impressive....

At least Biden is an American....serious doubts about Comrade Sara Katerinka Palin...who I think I shall call Katerinka from now on....it's that use the middle name thingy...

Old 05-06-2010, 06:22 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
PUTIN - PALIN Anybody else see this glaring similarity? Another, in a never ending series of red flags going up. And I don't mean red in terms of red white and blue, I mean red in sickle and hammer.
Actually with the same amount of makeup and a wig Putin would be a dead ringer for Katerinka Palin!!!

Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
So we can't hear anymore about Obama's mistress? Well that may be for the best. It was enough when Clinton was doing it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
H***, no, we can't talk about Obama! This is a thread about Palin. You guys are the ones who made up those rules, when we tried to compare Obama and Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
You're so pathetic. It was Tina Fey as Sarah Palin who said she could see Russia from her house. And as far as looking at her personal info, go look at it if you want, her records are not sealed like Obama's are.......
So why hasn't she released her transcripts? There is a petition on the internet asking her to do so.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_S...age_in_college

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Well, here's an even more ominous similarity: Change the first two letters of STalin to a "P" and what have you got? Palin!! I'm really suspicious of Tadd, er, uh, Todd. He's part Alaska Native, no? Aren't they the folks that came over from RUSSIA over the land bridge. I'm sure he's a commie!

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 05-06-2010 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Add link

Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
After all, Sara points out that Russia is just a stone throw from her home. How do we know that she wasn't born in Russia and smuggled into Alaska?

Has anyone seen her birth certificate?

Hmmmm. Enquiring minds want to know. Just who is Sara Palin REALLY? What is she hiding?
Wouldn't it be strange if it turned out that her real name was Palinovska?

Old 05-06-2010, 06:48 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I think she was deported from Russia for her blatant self aggrandizement. I doubt if she could remember anything long enough to be a spy. She would forget what she had observed and make something up for her masters.
but she could write it on her hand.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:04 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
but she could write it on her hand.
Oh, my! No wonder she keeps using her hand-o-prompter! It's all clear now. She writes in code and flashes messages to Russia! I'll bet we can break the code if we just find a Captain Midnight decoder ring!

Old 05-06-2010, 07:08 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,343 times
Does anyone else remember the movie Stepford Wives?
When I listen to Comrade Sarah it seems to me that I'm watching a robot that has been programmed by the KGB

Old 05-06-2010, 07:34 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
I don't think Sarah is a secret Russian, I was reading an article earlier today
about her reporting to the Alaska State Troopers that there were Russians
peeping through her bedroom window. I started to post the story here but
lost my internet until late afternoon, can't remember where I read it now.

Last edited by meson; 05-06-2010 at 07:45 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies