Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 10:42 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why does Fox News promote terror-tied, FBI-shunned group?

Why does Fox News promote terror-tied, FBI-shunned group?
I see that according to WND Hooper has visited Fox about as often as Andy Stern did the White HOuse last year, and 6 of Andy's visits were alone with the President. Yep, they are fundamentally changing this nation and not for the best either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
FOX is owned and controlled by big business and have a SET AGENDA TO TWIST,SPIN AND LIE...
What small businesses own the rest of the MSM? I just wondered since you say that big business owns Fox. You make little sense.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
FOX NEWS NOW CONDEMNS ALL CRITICS OF ISLAM

FOX NEWS NOW CONDEMNS ALL CRITICS OF ISLAM | thelastcrusade

Free Press?
Free Press? Time?

Old 05-07-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
When your burnt, attack the source. It's the oldest tactic in message board(dom)
Have you ever looked at the About Us part of the ThinkProgress blog? Try it sometime because I did.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:04 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you ever looked at the About Us part of the ThinkProgress blog? Try it sometime because I did.
Discredit the information by providing facts and I'll listen

Old 05-07-2010, 11:27 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
What was the date of your Forbes link? I looked but wonder if you did.
The Arab Prince owned shares in Fox News/News Corp for quite some time. As of early this year, the prince bought more shares which now makes him the second largest share holder of Fox News.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:28 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
I see that Schussel has dug up an old story and is pushing it on her blog. Ain't that something?
Oh, so you already knew your Fox News channel is highly influenced by an Arab/Muslim prince!

Old 05-07-2010, 11:39 AM

6,084 posts, read 6,043,961 times
Quote:
You may be hearing some new "spins" on Fox News!

YouTube - Is Fox News Owned By A Saudi Oil Prince?

We report, you decide! How do you like your capitalism now?
jojajn, great info. I've been posting this for some time on here.

Glad to know some folks have dug deeper into this link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
Yep, just like your favorite source for lies, Media Matters, bought and paid for by foreign money. Do you know WHO George Soros is? His money is all over the Democratic party. If you are so worried about a foreigner owning stock in a news corp. you should be totally out of your mind that there is one who is shaping policy.
Buddy, the Soros family and others would rather have the Dems off their backs and their payrolls.

"If anyone knows the burdens of political fund-raising, it is the biggest political donors — the rich partisans who field the constant calls from elected officials pressing for checks to fill their campaign coffers.

So to help make their case to House Democratic leaders, advocates of stricter campaign financing laws have enlisted a roster of about 60 of the biggest donors to the House Democratic campaign committee — donors like Jonathan Soros, son of the billionaire financier George Soros; Douglas Durst, the New York real estate magnate; and Herb Sandler, the banker-turned-philanthropist."

Old 05-07-2010, 11:43 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
The Arab Prince owned shares in Fox News/News Corp for quite some time. As of early this year, the prince bought more shares which now makes him the second largest share holder of Fox News.
Wow, awhole 6%

I don't remember any of you harping on this, complaining about Soros or the democrat party owning Air America. No bias there.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:46 AM

683 posts, read 428,765 times
Quote:
Oh, so you already knew your Fox News channel is highly influenced by an Arab/Muslim prince!
What do you have against Arabs? How can you support groups like the Young Turks who do nothing but claim that the US is racist/bigoted against Arabs and then you automatically claim that something is wrong with a news agency being tied to Arabs or Muslims in any way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies