Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Not all Musilms are terrorrists, but damn near all terrorists are Musilms.....
Theodore Kaczynski
Timothy McVeigh
James Charles Kopp
Aum Shinrikyo
Ku Klux Klan
Irgun

Next!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 08:40 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Theodore Kaczynski
Timothy McVeigh
James Charles Kopp
Aum Shinrikyo
Ku Klux Klan
Irgun

Next!
Nelson Mandela.
Hungarian Freedom fighters.
French Resistance
Mau Maus.
IRA.
Tamil Tigers.
FLQ.
Basque separatists.
Baader Meinhoff.

I'll give you Cat Stevens, apparently he is a Muslim.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:43 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
88, Yeah I was. The word may be old, and out of use, but the idea is still around and in use. Women of their own and every one else are treated that way as I see things.

I guess you missed that vidio a few years back where a toyota truck with a woman tied, was dumped on the ground and shot thru the head, in front of her family and a lot of others.

The problem I have, is that I am not a 2nd class anything to any one... You can bank on if someone is trying to kill me, I will be trying to kill them back , but first if I get me way. I am just not the type to call 911, wring my hands, or wonder why no one comes to assist me.

There are other and somewhat more modern definitions, and in fact I'ld say you had to work at finding the one you did, because over time, asking other people, I have never once run across that definition. Not even wikki comes close to that one.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

You can bank on if someone is trying to kill me, I will be trying to kill them back , but first if I get me way..

Why is it that some people spend so much of their life thinking about that they will do if somebody tries to kill them? Have a lot of people tried to kill you? Are there a lot of reasons why they want to? Do you think reconsidering your lifestyle and/or list of friends might leave you free to think about something else besides what to do if someone tries to kill you? What have I been missing all my life, if I don't have to keep watching my back, and arming myself in self-defense?

Jeez, I've walked down dark streets at night in places like Nairobi and Rio, with less fear than you have riding a bike through West Epping, New Hampshire.

Last edited by jtur88; 05-11-2010 at 09:22 AM..

Old 05-11-2010, 03:28 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
The Oklahoma city bombing was not an attack towards any religion?..It was just anti government.
glass_of_merlot, did you read the whole thread?

Go back and read:#15 #16 #22

Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,080,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Why is it that some people spend so much of their life thinking about that they will do if somebody tries to kill them? Have a lot of people tried to kill you? Are there a lot of reasons why they want to? Do you think reconsidering your lifestyle and/or list of friends might leave you free to think about something else besides what to do if someone tries to kill you? What have I been missing all my life, if I don't have to keep watching my back, and arming myself in self-defense?

Jeez, I've walked down dark streets at night in places like Nairobi and Rio, with less fear than you have riding a bike through West Epping, New Hampshire.
But isn't it a good idea to have a plan, in case someone does try to hurt you? Why wait until the heat of the moment? Do bad things not happen to unsuspecting people?

Has nothing to do with living in constant fear. And yes, I myself have had someone try to kill me before. I know I'm not the only one who has.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:39 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Just a few of the Muslims killed as a result of the attacks of 9/11

Samad Afridi
Ashraf Ahmad
Shabbir Ahmad (45 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and 3 children)
Umar Ahmad
Azam Ahsan
Ahmed Ali
Tariq Amanullah (40 years old; Fiduciary Trust Co.; ICNA website team member; leaves wife and 2 children)
Touri Bolourchi (69 years old; United Airlines #175; a retired nurse from Tehran)
Salauddin Ahmad Chaudhury
Abdul K. Chowdhury (30 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Mohammad S. Chowdhury (39 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and child born 2 days after the attack)
Jamal Legesse Desantis
Ramzi Attallah Douani (35 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
SaleemUllah Farooqi
Syed Fatha (54 years old; Pitney Bowes)
Osman Gani
Mohammad Hamdani (50 years old)
Salman Hamdani (NYPD Cadet)
Aisha Harris (21 years old; General Telecom)
Shakila Hoque (Marsh & McLennan)
Nabid Hossain
Shahzad Hussain
Talat Hussain
Mohammad Shah Jahan (Marsh & McLennan)
Yasmeen Jamal
Mohammed Jawarta (MAS security)
Arslan Khan Khakwani
Asim Khan
Ataullah Khan
Ayub Khan
Qasim Ali Khan
Sarah Khan (32 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Taimour Khan (29 years old; Karr Futures)
Yasmeen Khan
Zahida Khan
Badruddin Lakhani
Omar Malick
Nurul Hoque Miah (36 years old)
Mubarak Mohammad (23 years old)
Boyie Mohammed (Carr Futures)
Raza Mujtaba
Omar Namoos
Mujeb Qazi
Tarranum Rahim
Ehtesham U. Raja (28 years old)
Ameenia Rasool (33 years old)
Naveed Rehman
Yusuf Saad
Rahma Salie & unborn child (28 years old; American Airlines #11; wife of Michael Theodoridis; 7 months pregnant)
Shoman Samad
Asad Samir
Khalid Shahid (25 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald; engaged to be married in November)
Mohammed Shajahan (44 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
Naseema Simjee (Franklin Resources Inc.'s Fiduciary Trust)
Jamil Swaati
Sanober Syed
Robert Elias Talhami (40 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Michael Theodoridis (32 years old; American Airlines #11; husband of Rahma Salie)
W. Wahid

http://islam.about.com/blvictims.htm

Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
But isn't it a good idea to have a plan, in case someone does try to hurt you? Why wait until the heat of the moment? Do bad things not happen to unsuspecting people?

Has nothing to do with living in constant fear. And yes, I myself have had someone try to kill me before. I know I'm not the only one who has.
Yes, and it's also a good idea to reinforce your roof, in case a large part falls off an airplane. Have you done that? And buy a Hummer, in case the other driver, using a cell phone and drinking a latte, is driving an SUV.

And you do live in constant fear of being murdered. Otherwise, why would you spend so much time and money preparing to defend yourself against a murderer---which is very rarely a stranger. It's easier and cheaper to just remove the potential murderers from your list of friends. You know, the drug dealers and wife beaters and obvious psychopaths that you hang around with.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:40 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:

yeah 88, There are always people trying to kill me. When I was 14 the cops tried to frame me for muder 1, when I was 16 jocks were trying to kill me for long hair, when I was 17 my own uncles tried for the same reason.

When I was 30, some stanger came to my home in Bartlett NH to kill me and my wife of the time and my infant son. I shot that one, and didn't get so much as a Free Ride Down Town. Around that time I was verbally assuatled for naught. I was packing my infant son in the pemmi, and a man one of 8 followed me to the trail and said "That kid would be better off with his haed bashed on that tree." I didn't know which tree, since when he said it my back was turned. I said 0 words from the begining to the ending, but when I turned I motioned to the .44 mag I had in a shoulder rig, and ya know what, that ended it right there.

At Easter 1999 my father in law and his 2nd wife were stabbed to death.

The end result is I never am unarmed ever, not even in the shower. When I leave this 8 achers I carry two guns. I would carry more but they are heavy. I'ld like to carry a AK-47 and own 3, but they are a bit too big.

When I go to a new person's to me homes I tell them I will be armed before I go. If it is a problem I don't go at all. So far no one has had any problem. This counts in all 48 lower states, and I have been on 40+ of them, and would cont in Hi and Ak, if I ever go there.

I have been forged by a failed system, and refuse to change now.

I keep my body hard as nails, I sniff into the wind, and watch my back trail always. I will not trade Liberty for security ever. If a man wishes to be foe, and selects me, he made a very poor choice. My mind is hardened as well. Let me walk away and I will, stop me from that and somebody needs a body bag. 50/50 chance...

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 05-12-2010 at 01:49 PM..

Old 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,692,355 times
Quote:
It's amazing to me how high your pedestal that you built for yourself.

Next time someone wants to build a church or something, they should raze a few buildings in the desired location and voila.

Let's just hope the imam isn't like the one in Penn or NJ or where ever that one was who counselled the shooter at Fort Hood, then escaped to hide elsewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies