Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 02:15 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,416,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Oh....but I thought he is busy

FAIL

I'm busy too. Doesn't mean I don't make time for friends and enjoy ignoring things that aren't my problem.

So unless you never ever take a break from to spend any time at all with friends...Fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 02:20 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
I'm busy too. Doesn't mean I don't make time for friends and enjoy ignoring things that aren't my problem.

So unless you never ever take a break from to spend any time at all with friends...Fail.

Do you get dizzy from all of that spinning? Obama had to have the beer summit since he threw gas on the flames by falsely accusing a police officer of wrongdoing while he was engaged in the lawful execution of his duties. Of course he wasn't too busy for that.

Old 05-08-2010, 04:34 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
actually to be fair, wearing the flag during viet nam war was considered a disrespect of it.
Yeah. But that was because a bunch of War Protesting Hippies were wearing and burning the actual flag. These kids and many, many people, including vets wear clothing with the flag imprinted on it to show respect and patriotism. Remember right after 9/11??? There has been a rejuvination in genuine patriotic spirit ever since and people frequently are seen wearing America's colors & symbols. Good thing!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:37 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,110 times
Quote:
Do you get dizzy from all of that spinning? Obama had to have the beer summit since he threw gas on the flames by falsely accusing a police officer of wrongdoing while he was engaged in the lawful execution of his duties. Of course he wasn't too busy for that.
Yes. You are correct. And I too am getting dizzy from all the spinning going on in these threads. Hijacking alerts are also on the rise.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:17 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,416,797 times
Quote:

I really have no idea what I'm supposed to be "spinning". I don't care that much about Obama. He's not the Antichrist nor the Savior. He's just another politician, failed and flawed, same old same old, beat goes on, SSDD.

Or maybe he finds the idea of getting involved in something so trivial as ridiculous as I do.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM

41 posts, read 21,993 times
LOL, this thread & many of the replies in it are pretty amusing. It's obvious the OP was beyond drunk & I think some other people too. How could you possibly even turn this into yes another "I hate Obama because I'm pathetic & have nothing better to spend my time on" thread? LOL, do some of you think before posting?

Old 05-08-2010, 10:35 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,560,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moor View Post
Oh, you are illiterate.

Obama can but in when local police "act stupidly" but turned out to be doing their job.

However, Obama is too busy to defend the Constitution.
The constitution guarantees an equitable education to all students. Part of the 14th amendment ensures that students are able to learn in a safe environment. When you watch video of the students wearing the American flag shirts, it seems rather apparent they wore the shirts to start trouble. Therefore, it could be easily argued that the administration had a constitutional duty to act.

If this were a case in court, I'm sure the prosecutor would simply put one of the American flag shirt wearing boys on the stand and ask, "How often have you worn this shirt this year?" The answer would turn the case into a slam dunk for the prosecution.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by platymapus View Post
LOL, this thread & many of the replies in it are pretty amusing. It's obvious the OP was beyond drunk & I think some other people too. How could you possibly even turn this into yes another "I hate Obama because I'm pathetic & have nothing better to spend my time on" thread? LOL, do some of you think before posting?
I have thought you gave thought to what you posted every time. After this one I now that you don't do it every time. Sorry just saying what I think I see going on.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:01 AM

41 posts, read 21,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have thought you gave thought to what you posted every time. After this one I now that you don't do it every time. Sorry just saying what I think I see going on.
Sorry, I have no idea what you're even trying to say. You know my posts do you? I've barely even been on this forum so I can say w/confidence that you really don't know the way I post. Clearly you are in the same mindset as the OP which is why you've taken issue w/what I posted. I can't help that some people will turn anthing into an opportunity to bash the president. When people do that, I realize that they just have nothing else going on in their life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies