Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 12:15 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,644,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
It's a troll thread for sure. They should at least make the first post funny.

Be as ashamed as you want for things that happened long before anyone on this board was born I suppose. But keep the rest of us who weren't born during the 19th century out of it.
In case you didnt read all of my post I was also talking abut racism of today , not just to native americans but other races as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
fair ,,,gezzzzzz We kicked their esses fair and square.
Well, if you call fair and square lying, cheating, stealing and killing fair, then I guess it was.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:24 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
White arrogance.

That's all I see.

It's going to be the cause of your downfall. It is the reason why your economy and so-called government is falling apart.

You can say you are Christians all you want and yell "God Bless America!"

But The MOST HIGH is Just and will punish you for your atrocities.

Trust me, the Blessing in America is the existence of its Native Peoples - NOT in anything associated with white people.
"Trust you?" Why would anyone trust a racist hypocrite like you? All I see in your post is a bunch of racist garbage.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanWarrior2010 View Post
They wont care or shed a tear for ANY funding of your governments, since they were self suffient before whites even got here. At least they had respect for nature and environment. Look at what the white man has done to the lands and oceans.

Cut the funding, then be on your way from where you came in. That goes for ALL the lands you have ravagely stole and occupied.
A lot of people were self sufficient back in the day. You're a racist plain and simple.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:00 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
White arrogance.

That's all I see.

It's going to be the cause of your downfall. It is the reason why your economy and so-called government is falling apart.

You can say you are Christians all you want and yell "God Bless America!"

But The MOST HIGH is Just and will punish you for your atrocities.

Trust me, the Blessing in America is the existence of its Native Peoples - NOT in anything associated with white people.
We are not nor have we ever been, one nation under God, and there are those that wish to have that stricken from the record.

In reading your post I'm wondering, where have you been?

There is not God here according to many people and their never has been.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
We are not nor have we ever been, one nation under God, and there are those that wish to have that stricken from the record.

In reading your post I'm wondering, where have you been?

There is not God here according to many people and their never has been.
And according to many there is God here....and everywhere.....and do not wish to have their freedom of religion trodden on.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
Navajo Nation – The Navajo, Hopi, all Apache Nations and all other Native Americans who presently reside in Arizona have joined forces in an effort to show the haughty Arizona residents just exactly who has every right to be in that State.

Said Chief Standing Wolf, “it is not those of European decent who should be making the laws of this state, but we, the tribal people, who have been suppressed for too long. Our ancestors have been here for thousands of years, while the white man only came a few hundred years ago. Yet, it is the white man who wants to make ridiculous laws and keep everything lily white. We can no longer stand by and let this happen.”

Short of declaring war on the Arizona government, Chief Standing Wolf instead issued a warning “reverse your laws entitling only English-speaking people to inhabit Arizona. Only then will we back down and allow peace to again grace Arizona, but if you deny our fellow red and brown men their rightful place in this state, there will be bloodshed.”

Of course, Chief Standing Wolf was speaking in his native tongue, so the lawmakers in the State weren’t exactly sure what the message was.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:14 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
And according to many there is God here....and everywhere.....and do not wish to have their freedom of religion trodden on.
neither do I but it is still being trodden none-the-less. Also, if you think about it...there was no God here to begin with, and there is no God here now...wouldn't that explain allot of what both happened and is still happening, today?

Old 05-10-2010, 08:23 AM

33 posts, read 22,591 times
I want to say something as well....

1) THe native American thing was HUNDREDS of years ago..wehn do you all get over this finally?? This is more embarrassing than anything else.

2) No one stole anything... they did not have a country. They simply lived here but there was no establised country like they had in Europe..

BTW. Wars happen all the time. Pretty much any country on this planet has gained or lost land due to wars... smae happened in the US. Nothing new..

Old 05-10-2010, 08:23 AM

49 posts, read 28,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
I wouldn't blame them a bit. There is a reason these people are called Native Americans... this was ALL their land. We are only here because our ancestors took everything from them. Brutally. So what's to say for a government that takes away from it's own people, as well as others. Not much.
I see you have no clue how any current society or civilization got their land. If you are saying that America was the only country in the entire world that USED to be some other group's land, you are horrifyingly misinformed. Besides, the native Americans were not united across the continent. They fought each other to the point of genocide. Each tribe basically formed it's own nation. So knowing that, what was the country called? What did their Constitution say? What were the laws regarding immigration? Who actually owned the land? Did they have paperwork to show ownership? Get over it, every continent on the planet has changed hands through the means of war. Every single one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies