Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 06:41 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times

Advertisements

For the Gulf oil leak, Thermite, that's what!

Old 06-01-2010, 08:43 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas
**snippet**
There are dozens, if not hundreds of cameras covering the pentagon grounds, and all we've seen is that lame flash and bang video that we were told was a 757 hitting the pentagon. Copyright my behind. And no, the number and location of those cameras are obviously not information open to the public ... just as no one else exposes their security details ... as that wouldn't be very secure.
**emphasis added**
By that line of reasoning, wouldn't the Pentagon be giving away camera locations by releasing the footage from them?

Old 06-01-2010, 09:31 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
By that line of reasoning, wouldn't the Pentagon be giving away camera locations by releasing the footage from them?

But what does that have to do with non government camera sites? I still do not overstand why they would not release the other footage of the "plane" going into the pentagon just to keep people from thinking that there was a cover up in the first place?

Old 06-02-2010, 02:26 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
they have. the only camera that caught the impact was the camera that was situated on the entrance to a underground parking lot nearby.

Why do people think that there are cameras constantly pointed at the non-descript walls of the Pentagon?

And why would you need CAMERA footage to convince you that a plane hit the Pentagon.

We have over 100 eyewitness statements, many on camera interview that IDENTIFIED it as an American Airlines Plane they witnessed impacting the Pentagaon

We have the NTSB/FBI report along with FDR / CVR information

We have thousand upon thousands of pieces of the airplane littering the lawn of the Pentagon

We have All but 1 of the passengers identified through DNA (the 1 passenger that was not identified through DNA was actually a child - who was identifed through a process of elimination )

To reiterate:

Quote:
104 directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

6 were nearly hit by the plane in front of the Pentagon. Several others were within 100-200 feet of the impact.

26 mentioned that it was an American Airlines jet.

39 others mentioned that it was a large jet/commercial airliner.

2 described a smaller corporate jet. 1 described a "commuter plane" but didn't mention the size.

7 said it was a Boeing 757.

8 witnesses were pilots. One witness was an Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower Chief.

2 witnesses were firefighters working on their truck at the Pentagon heliport.

4 made radio calls to inform emergency services that a plane had hit the Pentagon.

10 said the plane's flaps and landing gear were not deployed (1 thought landing gear struck a light pole).

16 mentioned seeing the plane hit light poles/trees, or were next to to the poles when it happened. Another 8 mentioned the light poles being knocked down: it's unknown if they saw them hit.

42 mentioned seeing aircraft debris. 4 mentioned seeing airline seats. 3 mentioned engine parts.

[LEFT]2 mentioned bodies still strapped into seats.

15 mentioned smelling or contacting aviation/jet fuel.

3 had vehicles damaged by light poles or aircraft debris. Several saw other occupied vehicles damaged.

3 took photographs of the aftermath.

Many mentioned false alarm warnings of other incoming planes after the crash. One said "3-4 warnings."

And of course,

0 saw a military aircraft or missile strike the Pentagon.

0 saw a plane narrowly miss the Pentagon and fly away.[/LEFT]

Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 AM

88,576 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
they have. the only camera that caught the impact was the camera that was situated on the entrance to a underground parking lot nearby.

Why do people think that there are cameras constantly pointed at the non-descript walls of the Pentagon?

And why would you need CAMERA footage to convince you that a plane hit the Pentagon.

We have over 100 eyewitness statements, many on camera interview that IDENTIFIED it as an American Airlines Plane they witnessed impacting the Pentagaon

We have the NTSB/FBI report along with FDR / CVR information

We have thousand upon thousands of pieces of the airplane littering the lawn of the Pentagon

We have All but 1 of the passengers identified through DNA (the 1 passenger that was not identified through DNA was actually a child - who was identifed through a process of elimination )

To reiterate:

But, Arus, if it's not available on YouTube, it didn't really happen!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:54 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You clearly have no clue. I grew up in the DC area. I was a government contractor for 15 years. I've been inside most agencies, including the pentagon. My spouse was stationed at the pentagon for 2 years (Navy), and a relative was a high level at NSA. I've gone into buildings that were CIA fronts ... (won't name them) ... get on the elevator ... press the 5th floor button, and the elevator stops at 2 ... with armed guards standing at the door as it opens ... with a list of names ... if you ain't on the list, you ain't going anywhere.
Yawn.

This "impressive resume" (mostly, it appears belonging to other people) is nothing more than hand waving. It appears to be little more than a smoke screen designed to avoid acknowledging that I was right. You've never been in the Pentagon, before 9/11 or otherwise.

I actually have. Your imaginative speculation regarding surveillance at the Pentagon remains completely unblemished by a single good reason for believing any of it might have a source other than techno-fiction.

Quote:
So don't talk that drivel to me. I don't think ... I know about security, and how much of it is employed at high level facilities.
Well.. at least your spouse might, or that anonymous "relative" with the NSA. You? Not so much.

Quote:
And the airspace around sensitive buildings in Washington DC, including the pentagon is restricted, monitored and defended 24/7/365 from DCANG at Andrews AFB ... not Langley.
Since I've never mentioned either Andrews or Langley, I have no idea who you are whining to here. "Restricted, monitored and defended" are platitudes until you actually get around to defining what they actually meant that morning. And to this point, all we have from you is an overripe imagination.

Quote:
It's the idiot public that thinks they know about the world from the newspaper and tv news.
It saves on tinfoil.

Quote:
I suggest you reserve your debates for someone of your limited background and knowledge.
Given how consistently you have run away from my direct refutations of your often silly speculation, even limited background and knowledge would be an improvement.

Un
ilimited imagination does not fill the gap.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:05 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
What a juvenile assessment. There are dozens, if not hundreds of cameras covering the pentagon grounds, and all we've seen is that lame flash and bang video that we were told was a 757 hitting the pentagon. Copyright my behind. And no, the number and location of those cameras are obviously not information open to the public ... just as no one else exposes their security details ... as that wouldn't be very secure.
As usual, the wacky conspiracy theory must pretend that no information at all is meaningful. But the rational person, given the same lack of data does not insists on what there is no evidence regarding. The complete absecne of evidence is hardly a reason to therefore accept your bald and unsupported assertion that "there are dozens, if not hundreds of cameras covering the pentagon grounds."

Prove it or admit you're just making stuff up.

Quote:
First .. it wasn't just A gas station ... there are other buildings surrounding the pentagon, the Sheraton Hotel being one. But the gas station .. a former citgo station, according to the man working there that morning said that FBI agents confiscated their video tape within minutes of the attack, and that it does have a view of the pentagon .. at the precise spot of the impact.
Here's where we are confronted (again) by the vast gulf between your claimed understanding of surveillance and the reality. Security cameras (to save tape) do not take a continuous video. They take periodic stills. If the camera did not actually show the impact, what are they going to provide you that you will not insist has been edited or scrubbed?

There is exactly no difference in what you would experience between information being withheld and information not existing at all. Welcome to the real world.

Quote:
Furthermore, 4 witnesses, including to Pentagon policemen testified on camera that they saw the plane fly on the north side of the Citgo station as they were there .. 100% certain of it ... one officer's unmarked was on tape parked at the pump and then hurriedly exiting.
You don't know much about eyewitness testimony either, it would appear. In any confused and highly emotional circumstance, some people not only get it wrong, they get it spectacularly wrong. The simple fact is that we have overwhelming evidence that demonstrates this testimony is wrong.

Welcome again to the real world.

Quote:
The flight path claimed could not have been correct, nor the downed light poles damaged as claimed, unless there were two flying craft, and not one.
Those are not the only possibilities. You realize that, right?

Old 08-15-2010, 05:28 PM

4 posts, read 5,018 times
I'll put my 2 cents in....While I truely believe those building were hit by the planes, as stated, I really wonder about the buildings crashing down. I've worked with explosives and when I watched those building come down in slo-mo, it surely seemed suspicious to me. They came down "too" neatly for something of that magnatude. Just my opinion, but it makes one wonder?

Old 08-15-2010, 09:41 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,858,570 times
Here is something I don't get. Thge crater where the plane crashed. When I was a child an F104 crashed a few blocks away from where I lived. The crater was enormous and there were tires even after they cleared the debris. How is it nothing was found? no engines, no real fire, no tires and no a cell of a human... that makes no sense. I've played in air crash craters, they simply arent what was shown.

I think the explosions of the WTC below the floors are simply the compression blowing windows out. I think the debris falling was a body jumping

The Pentagon makes no sense. the components found make no sense.

Mohamed Attah calling his father? hmmm. mistake of time? . but what about all the others?
The intelligence is apparently flawed.

The stock trades... sounds fishy, are there no records of these transactions?

Condeleza calling the mayor, I can believe that. a client of mine got a call from their daughter who was in the military in Japan a day before and was told to stay clear of all airports and planes the next day... Someone knew something and yet no action was taken.

I can't prove they were involved, but someone knew it was coming.

What would have happened to flight 93 if they were taken to Cleveland? has anyone spoken to friends and family of the victims to see if any have made contact? how would we suppress 200 people?

It concerns me that there are some that would conceive a plan, if they actually carried it out that is unimaginable.

Old 08-15-2010, 09:50 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjack13 View Post
I'll put my 2 cents in....While I truely believe those building were hit by the planes, as stated, I really wonder about the buildings crashing down. I've worked with explosives and when I watched those building come down in slo-mo, it surely seemed suspicious to me. They came down "too" neatly for something of that magnatude. Just my opinion, but it makes one wonder?

Neatly?
The WTC collapses damaged buildings up to 2 1/2 blocks away.

What was neat about any of their collapses?

Please read the NIST Report on the WTC collapses. Its a very easy read (they don't use too much technical jargon, because they knew joe schmoes would read it). Its only 10,000 pages. A good read for a bout a week.

National Institute of Standards and Technology
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies