Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 02:49 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanWarrior2010 View Post
EU doesnt print the money, IMF does, and is the sole owner to most of the worlds currencies including the u$.
Only central banks can print money, and IMF is not a central bank. They do not print money, they collect it from the member nations, and US contributes 17% of the total. EU as whole contributes even more (almost 30%). IMF is pitching in 250B for this bailout.

Now Merkel says she will not allow EU to increase money supply UPDATE 1-Germany's Merkel: ECB will not raise money supply | Reuters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 02:53 PM

17 posts, read 16,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Only central banks can print money, and IMF is not a central bank. They do not print money, they collect it from the member nations, and US contributes 16% of the total. EU as whole contributes even more (almopse 30%). IMF is pitching in 250B for this bailout.

Now Merkel says she will not allow EU to increase money supply UPDATE 1-Germany's Merkel: ECB will not raise money supply | Reuters

Well, central bank prints yes, but who owns it?

Old 05-10-2010, 02:56 PM

180 posts, read 202,672 times
Quote:
I think that when unions get things to the place where they can retire at age 50 at 80% of their salary, there is need to worry. This situation is breaking Greece and just think what it would do in this country since unionization of city, county, state and federal workers. Lord have mercy on us.
I have several friends in law enforcement and other public service type jobs like firefighting. They get 3-3.5% and can retire at age 50. My neighbor retired last year from the sherrif's and gets $8500 a month.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:59 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,928,784 times
Quote:
WRONG:

Obama is just a mere puppet,[politician may be a better word, I think] there are people in the background more powerful than any of the presidents combine, research some things into the powers on who owns the IMF & the UN. There lies your answer. Some clues to my previous post too. You think the people of this country owns the land? Do you know whose idea it is for everyone to have a n#? ie SS
Come on, do you think I don't know that. Clearly, you do also but many do not, as is also clear. It was to antagonize the the many who think Obama is the Marxist apparent who will drag America, kicking and screaming into a New World Order that I made those comments.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Well, central bank prints yes, but who owns it?
Who owns the ECB? The members do, but apparelty the ECB is not printing money after all. Most of the bailout money came in form of guarantees, abs they also had a 'stabilization fund', and then the 250B came from IMF. That's how it was funded.

I do not think ECB works like the US Fed which is actually owned by private banks, but who knows. The ECB is so new that its secrets have not been exposed yet. The basic structure is same as in US, with one main office, and 12 branches. The national branches are allowed to print money only with the authorization of the main branch, and I believe each EU country is represented on the board, and the presidency

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Euro_coin_navbox_crop.png (broken link)

Old 05-10-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Come on, do you think I don't know that. Clearly, you do also but many do not, as is also clear. It was to antagonize the the many who think Obama is the Marxist apparent who will drag America, kicking and screaming into a New World Order that I made those comments.

If you had already known that, then can i ask what your beef with him is? as i have said, he and the likes of bush snr/jr , uk blair/brown are the puppets from a bigger organisation that controls them. You people just seem to be picking on the lone black man more than you dare with the presidents before him, why is that?

Old 05-10-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Who owns the ECB? The members do, but apparelty the ECB is not printing money after all. Most of the bailout money came in form of guarantees, abs they also had a 'stabilization fund', and then the 250B came from IMF. That's how it was funded.

Which members exactly? if your refering to the countries belonging to it, then i must disagree. Masons and illuminatis owns it all, everyone else are slaves to it, whether they be subtle or literally. imo

Old 05-10-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Which members exactly? if your refering to the countries belonging to it, then i must disagree. Masons and illuminatis owns it all, everyone else are slaves to it, whether they be subtle or literally. imo
Like I said, the ECB is so new that it's secrets haven't been spilled yet, but of course the elites have their fingers in the game. The Fed is a proven elitist scam, but it's been around for long enough for people to expose them.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,890 times
Quote:
Only central banks can print money, and IMF is not a central bank. They do not print money, they collect it from the member nations, and US contributes 17% of the total. EU as whole contributes even more (almost 30%). IMF is pitching in 250B for this bailout.

Why would Merkal want to print money when Uncle Ben is so willing to do it for them?Plus you have to look who Ben's buddies are that are in front of the line:
Quote:
Bove, of Rochdale Securities, released research showing the massive exposure US banks such as JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Citigroup have to European debt.
Global ramifications could be profound, with major US banks heavily exposed to Greek debt.
Five companies alone have $2.5 trillion in exposure, with Citigroup [C 4.00 -0.04 (-0.99%) ] at 77.7 percent of the total, Morgan Stanley [MS 27.75 0.11 (+0.4%) ] at 65.6 percent, and JPMorgan Chase [JPM 40.76 -0.05 (-0.12%) ] at 59.8 percent, according to Bove's research.
News Headlines
Yep,Uncle Ben won't let his boys take a hit.Maybe he will open up a window and give them 100% on their investment and taking there worthless debt as collateral and counting it as a asset.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Like I said, the ECB is so new that it's secrets haven't been spilled yet, but of course the elites have their fingers in the game. The Fed is a proven elitist scam, but it's been around for long enough for people to expose them.

erm, as far as i know, masons & co started off in the same place we are discussing (eu) although they didnt start off with their present names, they are the same band of people who now reside in the armchair of power. These people are the ones responsible for the wars. Since they Own the Us, its just a matter of time before they fulfill their objective. Iran will be the next war they want out of the way. mark your calender folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies