Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 11:28 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
It's a FREAKING atrocity of historic proportion and absolutely sick!

Of course there has to be some truth in what's being exposed, or there would be HUGE lawsuits flyin against GB and Fox News by now.

But, it's also getting easier to see WHY we are in the mess we are now and there's no doubt.....it has been years in the making and the climax to the plan......lies at the other end of this developing story.

GLOBAL re-distribution of America's wealth.....starts NOW, and needs to be achieved by 2012, apparently.

Collapse the economy here and overseas....(the one we and so many nations are connected to)...and "fundamentally transform" the masses on a global scale.....wiping out capitalism and democracy in one, quick swoop.
The time is right now, I suppose.
NWO....to follow?

America apparently, must share its wealth with the entire world.......since it, also......IS too big to fail. I dunno....but I believe we have already lost a lot of our wealth, we're DEEEEP in debt, and this all looks mighty disturbing, to say the least.
How many states are currently....in the red?
But wait.....let's kick Greece a little multi-billion dollar chump change now, too?
Who to bail out next? I mean...take control of?
What's the next crisis to....not let go to waste?
Keep on enjoying the rollercoaster ride that Wall Street is....or if not, get some Dramamine.

Yeah, I really would love to see anyone dispell Beck's claims, because if it is all the truth, what Beck is saying......this is very, very BAD.
Epic and historic.

So, please......someone PROVE this is NOT true)..... and prove GB is NOT a total liar, because I almost HOPE he is.
Your random and insane use of ellipses is a little distracting, FYI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 11:33 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Glen Beck apparently scares you on a daily basis. His acting must have improved. I suggest you change the channel from time to time. Different viewpoints are good for the soul. Try reading, it's good to.
OK......I'll take this as the first post, from one who can prove......nothing, to discredit what GB has been saying.

Next.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Pathetic.

It's funny how you eat this BS up.
Proof, please.

#2.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,446,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have to wonder how many of our Glenn Beck haters have the guts to watch any or all of today's expose of the White House gang and tell me how many lies he told. Now remember that when he shows a video of some of those people it is hard to call him a liar. Also, until you google the words he has printed the screen that they have written to determine if they did or didn't it could be tough to call him a liar, also.

If there is one among you with the guts to see what he told today and will be doing the first four days of the next several weeks and can prove that he is lying I am ready to speak with you about it.

I think that he was very right today when he told what one of his producers told him about this expose. He was told that he must make sure that what he says is true and that he has to keep pounding to force them to come out in the open. I wonder if it will be Beck who they kill or one of his people.

Watch The Glenn Beck Show- May 13. 2010- Something Big Is Coming..

Tune in boys and girls and learn what that gang in the White House has been saying and doing for so long. It is scary unless you just refuse to believe any or all of it.
I watched Glenn Beck today. I watch it a couple times a week. It was absolutely hilarious, as always.

Apparently, Obama is actively trying to collapse the "rich nations" of the world. Why????

Yah I dunno he didn't say. But Beck "doesn't want to be right" about it. Phew, that's a relief.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Proof, please.

#2.
Basically, we already had the collapse of the rich nations of the world back in 08 and now Obama has to clean up the mess.

The collapse that he "doesn't want to be right about" already. happened.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ho hum... another "Glenn Beck is my personal God" thread.

Somehow, I'm guessing Glenn Beck will look the other way when the next corrupt right-winger crew is in office and give them a total free pass on everything - and you'll still be listening to him every day hanging on his every word.
More.....of nothing.
Still, no lefties here are able to prove GB is lying about all of it.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I watched Glenn Beck today. I watch it a couple times a week. It was absolutely hilarious, as always.

Apparently, Obama is actively trying to collapse the "rich nations" of the world. Why????
Quote:
Yah I dunno he didn't say.
He didn't?
Or....Obama didn't?

Because GB....DID say.

Quote:
But Beck "doesn't want to be right" about it. Phew, that's a relief.
It truly would be!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Basically, we already had the collapse of the rich nations of the world back in 08 and now Obama has to clean up the mess.

The collapse that he "doesn't want to be right about" already. happened.
Well....his agenda, under the direction of those pulling the strings.....all just happen to have a "brilliant" idea of the best way to "clean up the mess" and it goes against everything America ever stood for.

Yet, again....NO proof Beck is lying.

Next.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Well....his agenda, under the direction of those pulling the strings.....all just happen to have a "brilliant" idea of the best way to "clean up the mess" and it goes against everything America ever stood for.

Yet, again....NO proof Beck is lying.

Next.
I mean... that's not really the way it works dude.

Our justice system is "innocent until proven guilty."

And again, Beck just doesn't make sense. He uses all kinds of circular reasoning to reach bizarre points. And I get what he thinks Obama is doing, but he NEVER stated the motive.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
More.....of nothing.
Still, no lefties here are able to prove GB is lying about all of it.

We don't have to prove GB is lying. He has to prove he's telling the truth.

Using a quote made by a UN guy 20 years ago to talk about what Obama is doing? How does that make sense?

If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies