Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 01:21 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Glen Beck apparently scares you on a daily basis. His acting must have improved. I suggest you change the channel from time to time. Different viewpoints are good for the soul. Try reading, it's good to.
Is there a chance that you need some different viewpoints like maybe Beck's? I always wonder how you non-watchers can continue to say that and then refuse to watch him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ho hum... another "Glenn Beck is my personal God" thread.

Somehow, I'm guessing Glenn Beck will look the other way when the next corrupt right-winger crew is in office and give them a total free pass on everything - and you'll still be listening to him every day hanging on his every word.
When was it that you were going to watch Beck to see if what you hear coming out of the White House propaganda machine and the Soros sites created to keep people like you from hearing Beck and the like? Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that you are like all the sheeple who follow those people when they tell you not to watch for fear that you will open your eyes and see something that may help you help to save our nation from where we are headed.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:38 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
You're either way brainwashed or being paid to shill for Beck. Constantly starting threads that link to the site telling us to watch. It's an advertisement at this point. Your threads are always laid out the same way with the same questions and same usage of words/grammar. It reeks of a prepared script.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:55 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You're either way brainwashed or being paid to shill for Beck. Constantly starting threads that link to the site telling us to watch. It's an advertisement at this point. Your threads are always laid out the same way with the same questions and same usage of words/grammar. It reeks of a prepared script.
Not one person, including yourself ever refutes what GB says, you only attack him and the op.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
It reeks of the fact that I write my own threads and if the grammar and words don't please you I think you should stay away from these threads. I think that you must remain ignorant of the facts that Beck holds forth about so that you can fail to see what is happening to us. Since you aren't going to be watching Beck I would say that you need to stop even opening up one of my threads about him.

I get no pay from him but I sure do wish I could get some lefties to watch him and then tell me all the lies he tells. I guess you can't find any lies so you just whine and howl about Beck.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Not one person, including yourself ever refutes what GB says, you only attack him and the op.
I think that THEY all fear that watching Beck may give THEM some new things to think about which may change THEIR minds and THEY really do fear that happening. THEY don't want to know what is going on, that Beck is taking a chance he will get dead over telling about, because that could swing THEIR thinking about Obama and what he stands for.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
They can't refute what Beck says because they don't know until they read how his words are spun by MediaMatters, Huff and Puff, and Kos. They are afraid to watch him because they feel safer listening to the above sources about what he says.

Bunch of cowards is what I am coming to believe about them. Make it easy for them to watch him and they still won't take a chance.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:55 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
I'm still waiting for someone here to prove he's lying. I did my research--Where's yours?

Old 05-15-2010, 03:12 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Roy, you know none of them will take your challenge. They can't miss Dr. Phil

Old 05-16-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Roy, you know none of them will take your challenge. They can't miss Dr. Phil
Surely some of them watch Oprah at that time, too.

No, they can't refute anything Beck says because all they know is what Media Matters and Think Progress along with Huff and Puff and Daily Kos tell them. None of those lefty sights even try to prove anything he says is not true, they just howl lies and their worshipers follow them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies