Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,849 times

Advertisements

It's so amazing no one is reporting on this. It will affect them, their families--or do defenders of Crime inc think they get a free pass. NOT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2010, 09:27 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
They can't refute what Beck says because they don't know until they read how his words are spun by MediaMatters, Huff and Puff, and Kos. They are afraid to watch him because they feel safer listening to the above sources about what he says.

Bunch of cowards is what I am coming to believe about them. Make it easy for them to watch him and they still won't take a chance.
Using Glenn Beck's logic:

Republican
Immigration
Orchids
Teabagger

Glenn Beck wants riots because he hates America!

Sorry it's not on a blackboard, but I can add some crying.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:40 PM

Your wrong!! You want to be a puppy and follow crazy ppl--that's your business. He has never done anything to call for a riot.

Are you another paid shrill to deflect the truth?

Last edited by UpNort; 05-16-2010 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: misspelled word

Old 05-16-2010, 09:40 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Using Glenn Beck's logic:

Republican
Immigration
Orchids
Teabagger

Glenn Beck wants riots because he hates America!

Sorry it's not on a blackboard, but I can add some crying.
So you think that those four letters say anything about whether Beck is lying or not? I guess you, unlike the rest, took a chance and I fail to see one bit of refutation of what he says about the White House crowd. Surely you can do better than that.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Your wrong!! You want to be a puppy and follow crazy ppl--that's your business. He has never done anything to call for a riot.

Are you another paid shrill to defect the truth?
Deflection is their number one weapon although this time he didn't really try to deflect anything Beck has said. Just more of the Beck is a liar crap but it is him who is the liar this time. Beck has said over and over that he doesn't want all this stuff to be true but it must be true since the White House does nothing but call him a liar must like all the progs.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:49 PM

Everything he is saying can be looked into---why they rather mouth off is beyond me. Is that the education they recieved. Someone taught them what to think and not how to think.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:54 PM

I get media matters e-mail--it truely is garbage that George Soros is promoting. No facts, just bad mouthing someone---he really is for the lost souls who don't know how to think. That crap they write to get your dander up---That is riot material for the puppies.

Old 05-16-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
So you think that those four letters say anything about whether Beck is lying or not? I guess you, unlike the rest, took a chance and I fail to see one bit of refutation of what he says about the White House crowd. Surely you can do better than that.
If you think I can do better and that it doesn't mean anything, then you're saying that when he does it, it doesn't mean anything either.

Quote:
Deflection is their number one weapon although this time he didn't really try to deflect anything Beck has said. Just more of the Beck is a liar crap but it is him who is the liar this time. Beck has said over and over that he doesn't want all this stuff to be true but it must be true since the White House does nothing but call him a liar must like all the progs.
Prove. Me. Wrong.

Prove. Him. Right.

You can't prove Glenn right when he gets on that blackboard, it's all bullsh*t.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:01 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
If you think I can do better and that it doesn't mean anything, then you're saying that when he does it, it doesn't mean anything either.

Prove. Me. Wrong.

Prove. Him. Right.

You can't prove Glenn right when he gets on that blackboard, it's all bullsh*t.
And YOU still can't PROVE he's lying about any of what he's exposed, can 'ya?
Nope......it's obviously, far easier to say it's all bullsh*t and remain happy with the cozy, bogus belief that GB must be lying.

Who needs to prove anything at this point....besides the WH, perhaps?

But....it's OK.
It's understandable since his sheeple believe he can do no wrong and he is as perfect a human being as it gets.
America's first King.
Emporer and comrade-in-chief.

A JOKE!

GB has PLENTY of video that clearly show LIES and an agenda that is completely UN-American (lots of deception to go with all the transparency BO promised).
Sorry if you choose not to believe any of what Beck has uncovered with his investigative journalism, but at least HE is investigating.
Everyone else (MSM) is so far up BO's rear and in love with him, they won't dare seek the TRUTH.....like GB does.
CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, ABC......and others, might as well be govt. owned and operated media outlets, with all programming thoroughly edited for content, by the White House.

Believe what you want.....and come November, a LOT of folks will surely, do the same...and we will see what choice they all made at the polls....OK?

The results should give us a better clue as to what people really believe about BO and the Dems....and what we might expect for the remainder of his first term, assuming the votes are all legit.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
And YOU still can't PROVE he's lying about any of what he's exposed, can 'ya?
Nope......it's obviously, far easier to say it's all bullsh*t and remain happy with the cozy, bogus belief that GB must be lying.

Who needs to prove anything at this point....besides the WH, perhaps?

But....it's OK.
It's understandable since his sheeple believe he can do no wrong and he is as perfect a human being as it gets.
America's first King.
Emporer and comrade-in-chief.

A JOKE!

GB has PLENTY of video that clearly show LIES and an agenda that is completely UN-American (lots of deception to go with all the transparency BO promised).
Sorry if you choose not to believe any of what Beck has uncovered with his investigative journalism, but at least HE is investigating.
Everyone else (MSM) is so far up BO's rear and in love with him, they won't dare seek the TRUTH.....like GB does.
CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, ABC......and others, might as well be govt. owned and operated media outlets, with all programming thoroughly edited for content, by the White House.

Believe what you want.....and come November, a LOT of folks will surely, do the same...and we will see what choice they all made at the polls....OK?

The results should give us a better clue as to what people really believe about BO and the Dems....and what we might expect for the remainder of his first term, assuming the votes are all legit.
Beck is not a journalist, he is the political version of Maury. IT is even said by Fox that he is "entertainment." The man doesn't even have a bachelor's degree and is/was an addict. That's the kind of man you want to trust?

"In a 2010 interview in Forbes, Beck asserted that he was not political and his business is entertainment."

YouTube - The View May 20 - The Lies of Glenn Beck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies