Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:58 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
So Mama Grizzly Palin was protecting her cubs when she invited Levi into the den to spend the night while she went fishing for salmon on the Potomac.
She would have done better to stay home and hunt for cod...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
...the former VP candidate offers scant specifics about what needs to be done. Instead she trots out homespun female power aphorisms, calling her foot soldiers "pit bulls" (with lipstick, no doubt), and proclaiming that the "pink elephant" stampede is coming this November.

Sarah Palin's 'Mama Grizzlies' Ad: Calling All Pit Bulls and Pink Elephants

BTW, Frau Palin...Seeing pink elephants means hallucinating while under the effects of alcohol. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:56 PM

576 posts, read 586,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Looks like Joe the Plumber, Tito the Builder and Sue the Nurse have given way to the new Palin hillybilly rallying cry of the moment, "Mama Grizzlies"..It's a dang shame that some folks actually take this traveling gimmick seriously.

FOXNews.com - Palin Tells Women's Group Washington Should Beware of 'Mama Grizzlies'

So whats Obamas hoodrat rallying cry of the moment?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
It's a real shame that liberal idiots cling to Sarah Palin more than anyone else on the planet, what are you people going to do when she's gone?
Palin will rape her position for as long as possible so you dont need to worry about the "liberal idiots" not havin anything to cling to. Honestly, by the time palin is done with her rampage, all of us will be in old age and too tired to deal with the bull sh** of aggravating American divisive politics. And Palin will be very rich by then and finally content to leave everyone alone and reap the rewards of her national "campaigns" and speeches. So no need to worry.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
So whats Obamas hoodrat rallying cry of the moment?
Why is Obama a hoodrat in your eyes? Because he is black? ThrillisGone, are you that disgusting? If you think Obama is hoodrat I hope you can at least get real and call palin trailer trash.

But those terms are so ugly. And they really don't apply to public officials. So why do you use them? Irritated much?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:14 PM

576 posts, read 586,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Why is Obama a hoodrat in your eyes? Because he is black? ThrillisGone, are you that disgusting? If you think Obama is hoodrat I hope you can at least get real and call palin trailer trash.

But those terms are so ugly. And they really don't apply to public officials. So why do you use them? Irritated much?

Did you not see what I quoted? The part about calling people hillbillies?
I see you had no problem wjatsoever with that post. Why mine? You think maybe, just maybe I might have posted that to make a point?

Are YOU that disgusting?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Yeah, she is so "tough" that she couldn't even finish a term as governor of a state that has vast resources.

It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic and pitiable.
I guess you haven't heard the head Shabazz of the NBPP say that the minor Shabazz said he would kill crackers and their babies years ago and then he said that the minor one had been reinstated. Hmmmmmm, I guess it depends on who is worrying about what happened in the past. I know that Palin will never outgrow your use of that resignation, though.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
I'm not confusing anything, you and those like you simply can't handle the fact that Sarah Palin is no more a republican leader than I am. You want so much for her to be seen as a leader because you desperately want something to attack and she's an easy target. You can't handle the fact that most people don't care about her, you drag her into every conversation and thread you can hoping that something will stick. You're just like the fools who can't talk about Obama without mentioning Bush. In one breath you claim that Bush was the biggest idiot on the planet and in the next breath you explain that it's ok for Obama to do something because Bush and Cheney did it too. Pathetic trolling, pathetic at best.
Couldn't rep you anymore----agreed.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:38 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
She's like a cartoon character, so the "mama grizzly" nickname suits her well.
I wonder how much those mama grizzly bears will have to do with the election this November. I wonder if they will have a club with a list of those in the group. I think that would be stupid since it would be so easy to send out the names of those not allowed to vote since they may hurt the party of Hussein.

At least Napolitano has already told me and millions of other veterans that we are in danger of being either rounded up or not allowed to vote because we just might be terrorists.

I think that the Palin video where she talked about the Mama Grizzlies was well put together and although the group will be very small it is a start with 2012 still two years away. Hussein did campaign about that long didn't he?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
The only people who actively talk about her around here are liberals who are obviously threatened by her in some way. I can't stand the woman, never have liked her but come on... give it a rest. Yes she travels the country speaking, so do thousands of other ex-politicians that lots of people love to hate. Karl Rove travels all over the place selling books, I'm not sure who actually buys them but he sells them. That doesn't make him the darling of the republicans or conservatives.

I know nobody can control what she does but at least use some common sense, she doesn't lead any political party and those who want to make it seem like she does only do so out of their hate for people who don't agree with their liberal ideas.

there are actually many people around here who defend her and who HATE to see a negative word about her spewed. Who knows, perhaps they have calmed down to not respond as much. But the Palin supporters often are irritable. They cannot stand you saying anything negative about the Palins. For most people, its a bucket of hogwash. Dunk and you got a bunch of dirt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies