Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 08:44 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,716 times

Advertisements

That was a big reg flag, when he signed that EO. Along with the dozens of other things they are doing.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:56 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
When the OP sites his own propaganda as references how valid can his points be?. This is as far right whacko as one can get. You want people to drink the kool-aid and believe up is down and down is up...

If you made it to the next millennium I'm sure you would barricade yourself in a Colorado mountain fortress with all the weapons you could muster. you are scarier than Bush and his cronies

Old 05-16-2010, 09:53 PM

434 posts, read 409,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
The sick thing about these elite pukes and the polititions, is we are supporting them and when we go without basic needed supplies etc. We are still supporting them. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Driving whatever, whenever, flying to where ever to anywhere, never cold, never hungry, never uncomfortable. All at are expense.

All the things that they have fabricated to decieve us and literally abuse us. They are really a bunch of sicko's. As a nation, I don't think we should have to tolerate this. The elite pukes have done this to other countries without a blinking an eye. When we see starving children on T.V. from other countries and we know we send billions yearly. They do it to pull at are heart strings so we won't complain about the billions they really are putting in their pocket. Because they are still letting them go thirsty and starve.

The UN is a very evil organization. The elites hide behind the name. Our polititions too. They know what is really going on and most don't give a hoot about anybody. They are very selfish and greedy.

I know many ppl who feel we have been royally had and know voting right now is all the power we have but going down quietly isn't what in the cards for them. I agree, this whole crazy NWO is not going to happen. Unless they start bombing America to pieces. I don't think our military would do that.
Thanks for letting me vent.

This is a very true insight, and it is happening at an excelerated rate. This is why I posted all the links with articles about people and events that shaped, shaping, or reshaping our past and present. I wrote extensively on our Founders in a couple of my links so people could compare all the information and make their own conclusion. There is is a common pattern in thinking and reporting in the articles in the links that is antithesis to our Founders and our founding.... Fact is not theory....

I believe that all the links to information is neccessary to convince people of the reality of progressive Marxist/Fascist in our gov't who have implemented a united global Elite ruling class agenda by destroying our Country through a mass immigration domestic invasion, the destruction of our private sector, the bankrupting of our Country, minority rule in gov't and courts, the destruction of our families and murder of our unborn, increased size of Fed gov't, the selling of our sovereignty and businesses by unconstitutional treaties and laws, real estate confiscation, foreign ownership of US real estate and businesses, concentration of wealth, power, and resources into the hands of the top 1-2% in this Country, and world wide,etc....

Obama Admits He Was Born In Kenya (RantForAmerica)

YouTube - Obama Admits He Was Born In Kenya (RantForAmerica)

Enemies within the Patriot Movement

Old 05-18-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
The sick thing about these elite pukes and the polititions, is we are supporting them and when we go without basic needed supplies etc. We are still supporting them. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Driving whatever, whenever, flying to where ever to anywhere, never cold, never hungry, never uncomfortable. All at are expense.

All the things that they have fabricated to decieve us and literally abuse us. They are really a bunch of sicko's. As a nation, I don't think we should have to tolerate this. The elite pukes have done this to other countries without a blinking an eye. When we see starving children on T.V. from other countries and we know we send billions yearly. They do it to pull at are heart strings so we won't complain about the billions they really are putting in their pocket. Because they are still letting them go thirsty and starve.

The UN is a very evil organization. The elites hide behind the name. Our polititions too. They know what is really going on and most don't give a hoot about anybody. They are very selfish and greedy.

I know many ppl who feel we have been royally had and know voting right now is all the power we have but going down quietly isn't what in the cards for them. I agree, this whole crazy NWO is not going to happen. Unless they start bombing America to pieces. I don't think our military would do that.
Thanks for letting me vent.

Here is something to add to the indoctrinated Progessive Parrots University graduates lack of comprehension and intangibles:

The Survival Station - Kagan Opposes Second Amendment Gun Rights

Papers please

KALW : Emeryville's police chief on the open carry movement

Old 05-20-2010, 03:15 AM

Quote:
That was a big reg flag, when he signed that EO. Along with the dozens of other things they are doing.

"The Biggest Game In Town” about the Government CAFR wealth shell game

* Video: “The Biggest Game In Town” about the Government CAFR wealth shell game « Count Us Out

Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM

It's a long video but what I have listen to, sure adds to everything else that has been done to us. Unbelieveable the amount of things they have and are doing to scam us.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
IMF-UN-WHO

Falling into place.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
OP - Thank you for all those links.

This is a most useful thread. Now I know where to go to study political and economic paranoia. I will study this carefully so I will understand what the reactionaries are thinking.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:00 PM

Here add this video to your collection.

YouTube - Dr Rima - The Globalist Agenda

Old 05-20-2010, 07:16 PM

Sorry, my computer had to be debugged and it took awhile. Nice video, and good responses. I have a bunch more links I have found, and I will post them shortly....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies