Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:25 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
She has not commented on Arizona's immigration law. As for her being a bagger, not to many teabaggers are Arab, what's the percentage, like 0.5%? She might be, but I doubt it.

Teabaggers are known for putting their foots in their mouths, among other things. Do your research before you comment. Owned!!

2 for me, 0 for the tea party.

Owned for what? showing you are scared of tea party members?

I doubt that you own anything.

Tea party members must know something because people like you have several tea party threads going at the same time.

Why do they bother you so much?

Do your research, you have been wrong in 3 threads you started, thats 100% wrong. Keep going and you will be just like the fool in the WH. Adolf Jr Obama is wrong on everything! When you grow up do you want to be like him? Make mistakes all day long every day like him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2010, 11:26 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Wow. Every post I read of yours is just like verbal diarreah. What in the world are you talking about? This thread is about Miss USA. (and you're not doing much to change the negative perception of the Tea Party, just so ya know).
I seriously sometimes think that Sunnydays is a bot. It always goes into some hysterical rant about Obama.

Its kinda cute actually. It always gets a smile on my face.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:27 PM

317 posts, read 404,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Wow....You seem to know a lot about me....considering you joined just last month... I havent discussed death penalty for a long time. Who were you before you got banned?
You just mentioned your stance on death penalty the last time I asked you how you were liberal. You also repeatedly tell me to look up your history?

Quote:
Yes, I am against immigration BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL STATE WE ARE IN. Do you understand this? Being against illegals is just common sense.

Pro death for murder crimes. No doubt about it.

How am I nationalistic? I love my country. I want to see it successful and prosperous. Is it bad if a liberal loves the USA?

Anti Muslim? You mean anti RADICAL Muslim, yes. I go to school in Dearborn, Michigan. It has the biggest Muslim population in the USA. Do I have an issue with it? NOPE. Do I care? NOPE. I basically live in Muslim town where signs are in Arabic and American owned malls there all speak Arabic. Do I hate them? NOPE.

Quit pulling the hate card. It doesn't work anymore.
I said you weren't a liberal. How is that accusing you of hate? Why do you equate conservative with hate? I know plenty of conservatives that are not hateful. Nice strawman, but you fail. Patriotism is one thing, Nationalism is another, your posts SEEM to be more nationalistic than patriotic. You are pro death penalty,anti legal immigration, anti Muslim, anti Arab, and Nationalistic. None of these are views held by liberals.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:29 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
That was Miss Oklahoma, the runner up, not Miss Michigan, the winner, who answered the question about the Arizona law.
Yep, my mistake.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
You just mentioned your stance on death penalty the last time I asked you how you were liberal. You also repeatedly tell me to look up your history?

I said you weren't a liberal. How is that accusing you of hate? Why do you equate conservative with hate? I know plenty of conservatives that are not hateful. Nice strawman, but you fail. Patriotism is one thing, Nationalism is another, your posts SEEM to be more nationalistic than patriotic.

Liberal voice is all over the map, she is very liberal minded and only conservative minded on certain hand picked subjects.

You wont find too many liberals who are patriotic by the way, most of them hate America.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 PM

317 posts, read 404,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Wow, now that is a troll killer.

Cannot wait to see the reaction about this.

Someone forgot to do their homework before putting foot into mouth.
This is how you were owned. Miss USA never made those comments. One should think before they talk. Agree?

Old 05-16-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Wow. It's just verbal diarreah. What in the world are you talking about? This thread is about Miss USA. Stay focused for once. You're not doing much to change the negative perception of the Tea Party.

You need to re read the OP original post.

I answered the rants within the post.

Please stay focused as Miss America is NOT the only topic from the original OP post.

Duh!!

Negative perception? Since when? Only the kool-aiders have the negative perception and they are not many of you left. 21% liberals left in America and dropping like rocks. The smart ones are becoming tea party members!!!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:34 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:

I said you weren't a liberal. How is that accusing you of hate? Why do you equate conservative with hate? I know plenty of conservatives that are not hateful. Nice strawman, but you fail. Patriotism is one thing, Nationalism is another, your posts SEEM to be more nationalistic than patriotic. You are pro death penalty,anti legal immigration, anti Muslim, anti Arab, and Nationalistic. None of these are views held by liberals.
Accusing me of hate by claiming I hate Muslims. I practically live with them.

And how am I nationalistic compared to patriotic?

And how do you know none of these views are held by liberals? Liberals arent just defined by one ideology. I am def more liberal than conservative. Immigration and our situation is something you must consider. Would I care if people came if we were booming and me and my fellow class mates wouldnt have to worry about finding jobs? Or worrying about anyone elses job? Or how to pay the bills? And you want to add more people to the sinking ship known as America?

Use common sense. It is still liberal to use common sense.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
This is how you were owned. Miss USA never made those comments. One should think before they talk. Agree?

Duh, I was not the one who said she did!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:39 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Use common sense. It is still liberal to use common sense.
The problem is since you do not adhere to the extreme liberal policies you must...

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Damn, I never get tired of that video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies